Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Lavaclan Camp

+6
Novafox
Willowpoppy
Jaybird
Runatone
Eagletalon
Oceanstorm
10 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Lavaclan Camp - Page 7 Empty Lavaclan Camp

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lavaclan Camp - Page 7 Coasta10

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lavaclan Camp - Page 7 Empty Re: Lavaclan Camp

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:58 pm

OOC-I know Willow! After the battle it will happen. Can you go over it again, though? xD
Also, Miragekit is now Miragepaw & Peridotkit is now Peridotpaw. Can't delay it any longer. I was going to wait for Silver to leave the clan but then I realized that it was mean of me to put off their ceremonies. Peridotpaw, Miragepaw, and Clearpaw are now all Medicine Cat Apprentices! xD

IC-"Anyone that wants to come with me to go fight against Sunclan and reclaim Oceanclan territory, follow me!" yowled Icestar as he marched out of the camp, tail held high and unsheathed claws sharp and ready for some action.

Dragonblaze looked at Embersong. Their leader hadn't organized who was staying behind. Maybe one of them should stay. He walked over to her and said "Do you want to go? Or should I?"

Silvershadow walked out of the camp, trailing Icestar, carrying bundles of herbs that he would need to use in the battle. Silvershadow walked forward quickly, his thoughts on Hollybell and their kits.

Ivoryfang motioned for Miragepaw & Peridotpaw to follow him. She shook her head at Clearpaw, and said "Not you." Even though Clearpaw was the eldest Medicine Cat Apprentice, they needed a medicine cat apprentice to stay behind.

Jynxwish looked at Birchshadow and shyly said "Are you going to fight?" She wnated Birchshadow to come with her and say Yes, but whatever he gave her, she would have to go. She needed to fight for Lavaclan and use her battle skills to the best of their advantage.

Plumpetal looked at Birchshadow. She then looked at Bluepaw and said "Do you wanna go and fight? Personally, I am more of a hunter, but your skills...well lets just they are top notch."

Rhapsodysong remained in camp and took vigil at the camp entrance.

Darkpaw & Tearpaw sat by each other, eager to finally take part in an actual battle!

Bubblefrost decided to also remain at the camp, to guard it.

OOC-TO SUNCLAN CAMP! XD

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:20 pm

ooc: *blink*...totally missed this

how can we have 3 medicine cat apprentices????

ic: Embersong sighed. "If you want to, Dragonblaze, you can go. You fight better with Icestar anyway."

Bluepaw blinked. Did Plumpetal just compliment him? Or she was being sarcastic? Anyway. "I want to fight, if that's okay with you, mentor," he mewed carefully.

Redpaw looked at Bubblefrost, guarding the camp. "Does this mean I can't go into battle?" he asked him, forlornly. Especially if his brother was going, then he wanted to!

Greenpaw searched for Burnttree, to see if they were joining the battle or not.

Fallendawn decided to stay behind.

Pebblefoot wished he was still a warrior so that he could go, too. He remembered when the clan had joined OceanClan and led a charge on SunClan...his eyes misted over. Now those were the good days.

Last edited by Eagletalon on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:20 pm

OOC-XD

IC-"Okay then." said Dragonblaze, as he padded out of the camp, nodding his head to Embersong.

"Okay then. Lets go! What are you waiting for anyway?" remarked Plumpetal as she bounded out of the camp, not even checking to see if her apprentice would follow her.

"Wellllllllll if you really want to we can go." replied Bubblefrost. He didn't like fighting, so that was the reason why he was staying back.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:57 pm

"Good luck!" Embersong called to Dragonblaze and the departing warriors. Then she turned to face the camp. Now she had to control this lot...and she would need help. Not really, but she felt lazy. "Darkpaw!" she yowled. "Come here please!"

Bluepaw took a long, lengthy exhale. In these frustrating times with Plumpetal as the incompetent mentor, it was his way of venting anger without tearing something apart. Then he chased after the said incompetent mentor.

Redpaw didn't want to trouble his mentor, but he did really want to go. "Pretty please with a mouse on top? If it's not too much of a problem," he pleaded.

Nightkit looked around. Oh, what happened to the ceremony? He had been waiting for it, so he put his head down to take a short nap, and now everyone was gone. In fact, everyone was gone. The camp was empty, with only Embersong left shouting. He shivered and went to look for some cats his age.

Silverkit sighed. He was so bored, and his adoptive brothers Redpaw and Bluepaw were off battling. He would go find Greenpaw. But no one could ever find Greenpaw. So he was stuck doing nothing again.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:04 pm

ooc: Its BirchFLAME Ocean XD

ic: Birchflame looked at his 'friend' and his apprentice. "I'll go," he said "But i want you to stay behind Sapphirepaw. I havent beenable to train you to fight just yet!"
Sapphirepaw snorted and padded stiffly away to the apprentice den. Mistypaw followed her, realising she wasnt old enough or strong enough to fight.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

http://www.warriorclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:24 am

OOC-Sorrys!

IC-Dragonblaze smiled to Embersong, and nodded his head in goodbye as he walked out of camp, ready for battle.

Darkpaw hurried over to Embersong and said "Yes, Embersong?!"

Jynxwish nodded in agreement with Birchflame and walked out of camp.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:54 pm

Embersong looked down at Darkpaw. "Well, Darkpaw, it's up to us now to lead the clan if we get attacked, " she mewed sternly. "But first, I haven't really taught you how to fight. And how can you help if you can't fight? So I'm going to demonstrate a couple of moves and you copy me, okay?"

Silverkit wandered around camp. He was too nervous to go into the elders' den alone, and too young to do anything else. He wasn't really paying attention when an awful stench hit his nose. The kit staggered back, repulsed, as he spotted the source of the smell. It was a black-furred kit a few moons older than himself, perhaps.

Nightkit stared at the other kit. "hi?" he mewed. Silverkit recovered. "Um, hey, do you want to go to a stream?" he asked Nightkit. The strange kit smelled like throw-up. Nightkit shrugged. "Sure." So the two kits wandered out of camp.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:34 pm

Mistypaw padded out of the apprentices den, and over to Embersong. "Can you show me some basic moves too? I'm not entirely sure what to do," she confesed shyly. "And i think that Sapphirepaw would like to learn some moves too..."

Sapphirepaw sulked in the apprentices den. "Stupid Birchflame. WHy wouldnt he let me go to the battle? It's not like im a newborn kit or something..."

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:42 pm

Embersong sighed. It had been her intention to train apprentices in the absence (there was nothing better to do in camp anyway) but now she would feel like a drill sergeant. Oh well. "Hmmm....okay," she agreed to Mistypaw. "I have a better idea, too." She yelled to the camp again, "Hey, any apprentice that wants to learn some battle moves come to the center of camp, near the entrance. And any warrior that wants to help teach can come too." Embersong turned to her pupils, projecting her voice. "The first move we'll learn will be a simple twist and swipe. See, do this." She fluidly dropped to the ground, twisted to the left, and while rising slashed out with her claws.

Fallendawn walked over to Embersong. She had nothing else to do and wanted to help.
Pebblefoot ran over to the deputy, teaching apprentices. Fallendawn noticed him running and frowned. "Shouldn't you be resting?" she asked politely. "Shouldn't you be fighting?" Pebblefoot retorted stiffly. He hated being reminded that he was old.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:47 pm

Mistypaw looked around as Sapphirepaw padded out of the apprentice den. "Yay you came!" Mistypaw said happily. She then tried the move that Embersong showed them, and ended up in a tangled pile in the dirt. "Fox dung!" she spat. Sapphirepaw purred, and managed to just get the move right, but she was a bit off balance and fell on top of Mistypaw. The apprentices purred together happily.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 691

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:14 pm

Embersong glared at the apprentices with mock anger. "Did I say to practice wrestling? I'll show you a tackle, maggots!" She landed on Mistypaw and Sapphirepaw, squashing them. The deputy was beginning to enjoy this.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:22 pm

The two apprentices squealed and purred , and Mistypaw batted Embersong's ears with her sheathed paws.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:22 pm

OOC-XD Pebble

IC-Darkpaw practiced the move, copying his mentor perfectly by twisting to the left and then slicing down with his claws.
"How was that, Embersong?" he asked her. It was kinda scarey being the deputies apprentice, you being trained by one of the best warriors in the clan!

Bubblefrost and Rhapsodysong stood side by side, guarding the camp entrance and exit from any enemies that might try to sneak in.
They had been so occupied with their duty with someone coming in, they didn't notice Silverkit and Nightkit going out.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Embersong grunted, with the apprentices batting her ears and all like annoying mosquitoes, "That was good. Now show off your moves and strategy by getting these cats off me."

Fallendawn and Pebblefoot approached the "training session". "Now that looks productive," Pebblefoot grumbled. "Umm...Embersong, is there any way I can help? Oh, and Pebblefoot," Fallendawn added when the elder gave her a glare.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:44 pm

Darkpaw nodded his head and laughed with joy as he jumped onto Embersong, Sapphirepaw, and Mistypaw, batting them with sheathed paws.

Tearpaw stood in the apprentice den, watching the cats play fighting through half opened eyes.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:43 pm

Sapphirepaw looked at Darkpaw. "Your on!" she challenged, whacking him roud the ears with sheathed paws.

Mistypaw couldnt get up, her sides splitting from purring too much.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:51 pm

OOC-Willow, Sapphire is Jay's cat, right? I was wondering since I was thinking that if Dark mates, who he should go with.

IC-Darkpaw purred as he whacked Sapphirepaw gently with his paws, struggling to push them off Embersong so they could continue battle training. He didn't mind doing all this fun stuff. It reminded him of when he was a kit.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:33 pm

Embersong was purring. With joy, and the apprentices were tickling her. She rolled away, watching the squabble through merry eyes. "Okay, practice that roll too! Partner up, attack the other cat, and the defending one has to roll away."

Fallendawn and Pebblefoot watched awkwardly. Pebblefoot noticed Tearpaw and called, "Do you want to join the training session?"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:45 pm

Sapphirepaw jumped up and immediately rolled over to Darkpaw, dragging a sheathed paw down his stomach. She purred happily.

Mistypaw looked arround solemnly. There wasnt another apprentice to practise with...except Tearpaw.

Last edited by Willowstorm on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Haha Eagle - fixed XD)
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:53 pm

ooc: Ahh! Unsheathed is with claws out! dangerous

ic: Embersong yelled to Fallendawn. "Hey, do you want to practice?" she asked.

Fallendawn nodded. It was always good to practice, especially with the deputy. "Okay!" she mewed. She trotted over to Embersong.

Pebblefoot watched, feeling left out. If only Bluepaw was here, I could teach him...he thought.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:58 pm

ooc: FACEPALM!!! Changing it now XD
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:03 am

ooc: OMG I have completely forgotten about LavaClan! This is awkward XD
Ok... Who's my mentors again...? Recap please...? And, who was my apprentices' mentors again? My apprentices are Sapphirepaw, Rubypaw and Peridotpaw. Ok... Let me remember. Crystalfeather had Fortunepaw, Diamondwing had Tearpaw... Right?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:12 am

ooc: Ohh lol Sapphire's you apprentice? Lol i've been powerplaying her XD Birchflame's her mentor lol

ic: Mistypaw looked around. Then she saw Pebblefoot. "Will you teach me something?" she asked Pebblefoot sweetly.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:57 pm

OOC-When I first read warriors I got sheathed and unsheathed mixed up all the time xD
Welcome back Runa! Very Happy Yeah that seems correct with the mentors and apprentices. Um a battle patrol was just sent to go and fight Sunclan and is now at Oceanclan Beach right now. So if you want join that, hurry over there, stat!
Sapphire has Birchflame, Peridot has Ivoryfang and Ruby has idk. I think all the apprentices and mentors info are in the allegiances, though Wink

OOC-"Not really." replied Tearpaw, bored.

Darkpaw laughed. He wished Tearpaw would join in with the fun, but he was just so antisocial, even when he had been a little kit.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:21 pm

ooc: I'll put unsheathed and sheathed in the glossary then, to be safe XD

ic: Pebblefoot shrugged. He had to compose his gruff elder demeanor, or no young'un would ever respect him again. "Okay, I'll teach you a secret move, but first, do 10 claws swipes. Get them straight," he commanded Mistypaw.

Embersong charged Fallendawn, who rolled out of the way...but too much. Like, half a circle. Embersong's foot ended up catching the warrior's face. "Oww," Fallendawn mumbled.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:22 pm

ooc: lol thanks XD i fail :3

ic: Mistypaw nodded, and started swiping at an imaginary Moonclan warrior. "Take that!" she said, jumping on nothing, then got up, her fur growing hot. "Whoops..."
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:40 pm

Pebblefoot did a facepalm in his head. "Erm, I'm not sure that was ten swipes," he mewed carefully.

After practicing the roll, Embersong got up and announced, "Okay, now we'll practice jumping and reach. I'll get this branch-" she picked up a stick with her teeth and wedged it in a bush, "there! You have to reach this with your paws. You can't knock it over, or you'll have to do ten claws swipes. Make them straight," she continued. "Okay? Go."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Mistypaw purred. "Well, can i try what Embersong said then?" she went over to the branch, and tried to hit it. "Mouse dung!" she spat as she fell over twice.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:58 pm

Pebblefoot chuckled. "See, it's all about precision and not overdoing with force. In a real fight, if you overshoot something, then you will end up missing or becoming vulnerable for a moment. You have be very careful-" The elder walked over the to branch, sizing it up. He rose onto his haunches and WHACK caught the branch between his paws.

Fallendawn and Embersong waited their turn and watched. They purred, because in that position Pebblefoot looked like a giant squirrel with a nut in his paws
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:43 am

Darkpaw purred as Pebblefoot's sight.

Meanwhile, Tearpaw slept in the apprentice den.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:02 am

ooc: Ok... Yeah, I'm back. I was a bit confused and busy because of the whole end of the summer and new class and etc... XD
ic: Crystalfeather looked around for her apprentice. "Fortunepaw?" She mewed. Meanwhile, Diamondwing was looking for his.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:07 am

ooc: Yay! Very Happy

ic: Pebblefoot let go of the branch and dropped to the ground. "Um..that's enough training from me today. If you need me, I'll be in the elder's den. Um, meditating and stuff." He walked stiffly back to his den. Truthfully, his back ached from that stunt with the branch.

Embersong mewed, "Okay, we should pull this training session to an end soon. First, you can try the branch catch again. The winners will get first pick from the fresh kill pile. After that, as our last training event, you have to spar with a warrior CLAWS SHEATHED until one wins. Winning is when one cat is pinned down by the other for three consecutive seconds."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7