Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Sunclan Camp

+7
Shi'ido
Willowpoppy
Icedragon
Jaybird
Runatone
Eagletalon
Oceanstorm
11 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sunclan Camp - Page 2 Empty Sunclan Camp

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sunclan Camp - Page 2 Desert10

Sunclan's Camp
The camp lies on the shore of a large pond. Surrounding the pond is fertile ground with many trees, bushes, ferns, grasses and warm rocks. Sunclan had to relocate their camp here due to the popular belief that their old camp was infected by a terrible sickness. The camp lies in a rocky dip in the ground that opens to the pond. The camp is unique due to the fact that is has no camp walls and instead uses the rocks around them as their walls. Many Sunclan cats don't sleep in their dens and prefer to sleep in the open due to their fear of confined spaces. The cats tried to replicate the camp as much as they could from their old camp. The camp exit opens to the south, or away from the ocean.
The order of the dens are, from left to right:
Apprentice's den: A spacious inlet made into the rocky walls around the camp. A large fern conceals the entrance to the den. Dips in the sand of the inlet serve as nests.
Warrior's den: A spacious inlet made into the rocky walls around the camp. A large fern conceals the entrance to the den. There are no nests here, warriors just sleep on the sand.
Nursery: A spaicous inlet made into the rocky walls around the camp. A large fen conceals the entrance to the den. Is separated from the other dens by woven branches.
Leader's den: A spacious inlet made into the rocky walls around the camp. A large fern conceals the entrance to the den. There is a small path leading up from the den to the highest rock of the walls of the camp, called the Tallrock, where the leader makes announcements.
Medicine Cat's den: A large dip in the ground covered and hidden away by a large, flat rock. Sometimes cats will sun themselves on the rock. There is a small pool in the den.
Elder's den: A group of large boulders leaning on each other. Moss grows inside of the den and is used for the nests.
Deputy's den: A den made from stones and branches. It is the closest to the pond and has cool sand in the den that the deputies sleep on, instead of nests.

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sunclan Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunclan Camp

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:55 pm

"Um, excuse me?" said Darkstream, rudely. "Obviously we can both be leaders and who are you to go telling us, your own leaders, what to do? Back off, buddy! You aren't Spiritclan or anything so you can't tell us what to do. Now get back to work you mousebrained piece of foxdung!"

Fire-eye would whistle, if he could. But he couldn't. So all he said was "Yeah!" and that was it.

Apricotpaw hurried to the medicine cat den and heard what Darkstream had said. "How rude!" she said, and then cringed, hoping she had not heard. She then hurried into the medicine cat den and said "Are you okay? Do you need anything?" maybe the disease was wearing off! But then again, Branchleap had never even had the disease in the first place. Instead she had just had a coma. Gosh darn it!

OOC-We are so happy *says sarcastically to Icedragon* Yay! Sad Crying or Very sad Sad

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Sunclan Camp - Page 2 Empty Meoweop

Post by Icedragon Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Branchleap stood up shakily. "No I'm not alright I CANT SEE!!". She then proceeded to blindly stumbling out of the medicine cat den and running over to where she heard voices. Suddenly she collided with Darkstream and said, "Who are you? Why can't I see? WHAT WRONG WITH MEE?"

Icedragon

https://awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:58 pm

Jawying shrugged, then winced, as Branchleap bumped into Darkstream.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:24 am

Snowstorm stumped and made a noise. "Heard it?"
Blackhole glared at Fire-eye and Darkstream from far way and looked back pretending that nothing happened. How dare them speaks like that to a medicine cat!? He bit back a snarl of anger and kept working.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:07 am

Darkstream whipped around, her lip curled back with disgust at this, mousebrained cat. "Move out of the way you fat little piece of foxdung!" she then unsheathed her claws and slashed them out at Branchleap, narrowly missing her eyes; it hit her cheek, and long trails of blood bleeded out. "Next time, I will not miss your eyes! Now get to work! You can be in charge of carrying the cats back and forth from the camps with that behavior. Pretending to be blind and then attacking me, is no way to treat your superiors, you hear me idiot!" Darkstream then pushed Branchleap down on the ground, spit on her, and then walked away to do some hunting.

"Um..............yeah? YEAH!" said Fire-eye, as he raced after Darkstream.

Apricotpaw could not believe her eyes at what had just happened. Darkstream had attacked a poor, innocent cat for just bumping into, which wasn't even her fault since she was blind! She hurried over to Branchleap to help back to the medicine cat and whispered in fright "Are you all right?"

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:00 pm

Leafkit walked into the new camp right at the time Darkstream attacked Branchleap. By some intuition, he could tell she was actually blind. He was appalled by the behavior, but almost forgot about all of that when he saw Eagletalon. He was more of the awkward type than the sappy, so he ran over, whispered "I'll save you", winced as his voice cracked embarrassingly, and ran back into the shadows. No one had noticed Leafkit for now, so he started to formulate a master plan to return the clan back to normal, as the sleeping cats were creeping him out, and he needed his mom to start disciplining his siblings better, because even as much as he respected Blackhole, he was sort of a dismal parent. After a moment, Leafkit had it figured out. It utilized his acting skills, and was guaranteeing to work. It initiated by gaining Darkstream's trust...

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:50 am

Darkstream turned around and saw a little kit; one of Eagletalon's little brats, wandering around doing nothing. She smiled evilly, before she yelled "Hey! You! Kit! Yeah, you think you are special or something since you are younger? Well, guess what? You aren't! Get to work! Go collect materials for the camp or herbs for the medicine cat or something like that." To emphasive her point, she growled at the little kit. She hated Eagletalon, and her little kitty witties. BLEH!

Fire-eye smiled as he saw Darkstream yell at the kit. He then ran off into the surrounding greenage to try and hunt for some food for both Darkstream and Fire-eye.

Apricotpaw shook her head; they were putting kits to work as well!

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:50 am

ic: Er... Ocean, can you not let Fire-eye and Darkstream hear Blackhole?
ooc: Aquanight sighed. Now even kits!? It might be elders next...... Oh Eagletalon, please wake up! Blackhole hurried to Leafkit. "Are you okay? You're not hurt, are you?" He couldn't help growling, and he whispered to Leafkit in a small voice. "Don't be a cat like them... Never."

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:44 pm

OOC-Sure Wink Also, Moonclan RP is FINALLY ready. Hopefully I can get Lava done before the break......

IC-Darkstream pricked her ears up, but didn't hear anything. She walked over to Fire-eye and they began to hunt.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:31 pm

Leafkit grinned. "Sure. Whatever." He walked to earshot of Darkstream and yelled after Darkstream, "Yes, leader! I will get to work immediately as your humble servant! I apologize for doing nothing before, leader!" He bowed down to her direction. Then, he got up to begin gathering herbs for the medicine cat as fast as he could. Leafkit had seen the herbs in the herb store before, so he went looking for the ones that had little left or none, by either the samples that were left or the residue smell. He ran around and soon had a pile of horsetail, thyme, goldenrod, pansy, and cobwebs, all laid out in neat rows that were so large they looked like hedges. Then he ran out to collect materials for the camp.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Sunclan Camp - Page 2 Empty Meow

Post by Icedragon Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:49 pm

Branchleap stood up. "Umm are you... Apricotpaw? Hi." she said. "AND IM NOT OKAY. I WONT BE UNTIL I GT REVENGE ON THAT CAT!! ROAR!!". She then proceeded to run around and blindly at the air, yelling "YOU COWARDLY MOUSE-BILE SMELLING ROTTEN PIECE OF PREY!! COME BACK HERE!!"
Icedragon
Icedragon

Female Posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:05 am

Leafkit was carrying a huge bundle of branches when a cat ran into him. They flew into the air, and he was about to give a very sarcastic remark when he realized it was the blind cat.

Eagletalon was extremely bored. She decided to never sleep again, if she got a chance, because of the amount she slept now.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:03 am

Jaywing resisted the urge to leap forward and bowl down Darkstream. Instead, he concentrated on walking calmly over to Branchleap and gesturing for her to follow him to the "hedges" of herbs. There, he took some marigold and cobwebs and applied them to Branchleap. Then she shooed her away and walked into the new camp to find a place to store his herbs.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:43 am

Blackhole wished he could go back to the past, and stopped Eagletalon for eating the fresh-kill. The next moment, Coalkit and Hopekit crushed into him. "Hey! Watch... Oh." Coalkit's eyes sparkled. "Can we help? Can we help? Pleaaase?" Blackhole nodded slowly. If they didn't work, they will get yelled like Leafkit. "Try helping Aquanight collecting materials?" Coalkit nodded. "Yeah sure!" He bounded up to Aquanight. Hopekit looked at him nervously, and mewed. "Can I help Coalkit?" Blackhole nodded. Hopekit ran happily toward Coalkit.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:43 am

Jawying blinked with astonishment. An oasis! Then he smelled the herbs. "Wow... We won't ever have to worry... About some herbs running out." He turned around, and guessing from where the cats were building, he figured out the location of the camp. Jaywing walked forward-
ooc: May I make up the medicine cat's den?
ic: and saw a clump of leafy stuff. Strange. He padded forward to investigate and found a shady little clearing sheltered by leafy stuff. There, he bumped into a hard brown thing. Upon closer inspection, it turned out to be dead tree that had fallen down. It curls around this clearing, he noticed, It could be good protection. And I could sleep under it, and store herbs... Jaywing walked closer. Part of it is hollow. Excellent. I can store herbs in there. If I can make a hole... He unsheathed his claws and began clawing at it. After some time, he managed to break a hole in the soft rotten bark. That will do. I can cover the hole with leafs to block the harsh sunlight in green-leaf. And he began taking herbs back from the hedges.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:50 pm

Leafkit hurried around to collect building materials, until he had a reasonable pile of branches. He dusted off his paws and ran to get some leaves and moss, too. He noticed his siblings, which made him roll his eyes. Those two will probably be mates one day, he thought. In a morbid sort. "Hey Blackhole, are you forgetting someone?" Leafkit meowed loudly. "Alone? In camp with a bunch of diseased cats?"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:47 pm

Branchleap meowed a quick thanks to Jaywing. She then sat there, because she couldn't do much else.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Female Posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:01 am

Blackhole looked at Leafkit. "Hmm... you? Why don't you help go help rebuilding our new camp? You can bring those supplies over there." He pointed at some supplies with his tail. Hopekit was trying to bring a large moss ball into a den for beddings. Coalkit was messing around, and Aquanight was trying to pull back him.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:46 pm

Leafkit would have started steaming in anger, if he was that kind of kit. Instead, he was shocked and disappointed. "Ah....Father, you forgot Yellowkit." This time, he was a little more resentful. "And what do you think I was doing? What are you doing?!" He turned from his trip to the supplies. "And who do you think brought these supplies?! Me!" Leafkit couldn't help but get the last word in.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:19 pm

Jaywing dropped the first pile of herbs down in the hole. "I suppose I need more holes." He mewed to himself. He unsheathed his claws and began swiping at the soft bark, creating more holes in it. Then, he went back and forth, until all the herbs were gone. Jaywing sighed and fell asleep under some branches.

Jaywing blinked his eyes open. The sun was setting. He yawned, stretched, and stood up. "Moss." He muttered, turning around. A flash of green caught his attention. Moss! He padded up to the dead tree and sliced big clumps of moss off. He picked a few clumps of moss to drop make into a nest for himself. Then he took the rest of the moss and stored them in a crack in a huge rock behind him. "Water." He mewed absentmindedly. He padded out of his clearing.
ooc: Ocean, is it possible for a little trickle of water to run through the medicine cat's den and end up in a little pool inside for sick cats?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:48 am

ooc: Wait, am I in the guild already? Is it the same rule about night and morning? Yes? I suppose I'll say it.
Like a Star @ heaven It's night now! Like a Star @ heaven
No? I... or you edit it please. (Global moderator and Admins can do it right?)
ic: Blackhole smiled. "Oh really? That must have been a hard job to bring all of them here. Great job!" He licked Leafkit between his ears. "Do you need rest? Or should you help rebuilding?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:45 pm

ooc: No. I'd rather not. I want to wait for all this mess to be sorted out and stuff. Besides, the topic for the Time and Nature guild hasn't been made yet.
ic: Jawying ears pricked up. There's a stream leading into the clearing. How could I be so mousebrained to not notice it? Well, seeing as that I am out here already, I think I should weave some branches around the shrubs and hedges to make it safer. I don't know about the tree... It's pretty tall, but I suppose I could cover it with thorns. He winced.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:40 pm

"Gah!!!!!" Leafkit mewed, exasperated. No offense, but was Blackhole really that daft?! Leafkit would have banged his head against a tree trunk. However, he felt he needed his brain cells for more important things. "Okay, I'm going to run back through the dark, creepy nighttime probably full of creepy things and beings to get Yellowkit, who, the last time I saw her, was lying alone in a corner of the Old Camp, which only is occupied by I think Snowstorm. Bye!" He bounded off to the old camp.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:49 am

Blackhole shrugged. "Be careful!" Snowstorm dashed pass him. Blackhole called after him. "Where are you going?" Snowstorm called back as he bounded away. "Final check on the old camp!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:01 am

Jawying plodded out of his clearing and began gathering material for the new camp walls. He stopped, and stared at the sky, lost in thought.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:26 am

Blackhole sneezed. "What?" He yawned, mand walked toward Jaywing. "Need help?" Coalkit bounced around and accidentally stepped on Hopekit's tail. Hopekit yelped in pain and she leaped on Coalkit to revenge. They rolled around, and Aquanight caught them and mewed. "Behave, kits!" Coalkit grumbled. "Hmph." He looked at Hopekit innocently. "Sorry?" Hopekit nodded, forgiving him.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:46 am

"Well..." Jaywing stopped. "Seeing as that our "leaders" have gone hunting, I suppose we should just do as we see fit." He said with a disdainful sniff. "We should build up the barrier first, I suppose." He mewed, beginning to gather sticks and branches.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:47 am

Blackhole nodded slowly, and helped gathering sticks. He whispered to Jaywing. "I know I shouldn't ask this since I'm not clan leader... But, haven't you get any signs about they becoming the leader?" Snowstorm padded in, bumping into Coalkit. Coalkit got a scratch since there was a horn, and was complaining about it. Coalkit bounded off to Jaywing, interrupting Blackhole's question. "Scratch on my paw! It's bleeding!!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:17 pm

"I..." Jaywing opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by Coalkit. "Ouch!" Jawying mewed, examining the paw. "That looks like it hurts a lot. Wait, I'll get some herbs," He said, disappearing into his den and appearing again with a bundle of herbs in his jaw. He dropped the herbs on the ground and pulled the thorn in Coalkit's paw out with his teeth. "There!" He mewed, dropping the thorn on the ground, as Coalkit's paw began to bleed. Then, he chewed the marigold he had brought into a pulp and applied it go Coalkit's paw. Finally, he grabbed the cobweb and put it on, wrapping up the paw. "The marigold might sting a bit!" He warned. "Now shoo." He said, shooing Coalkit away. Jawying turned back to Blackhole. "Well... The only sign I had was about a dark storm coming... It's a bit complicated. If you have time to listen, I can explain."
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:16 pm

Luckily for Branchleap, Darkstream and Fire-eye were out of earshot to hear her comment. They hunted and caught a rabbit by the oasis, where it had been sleeping. Even though it was against the warrior code to eat prey without giving it to the elders or kits, they ate the rabbit anyway. They were better, so much better than the rest of the clan they thought.

Apricotpaw said to Branchleap "Yes, this is Apricotpaw, Branchleap. And SHHH! They might be able to hear you." she looked around to make sure Darkstream had not heard the comment and then sighed in relief. "You stay here, while I finish your den, okay?" she said as she walked away to get some more supplies. She chuckled as she walked into the oasis at Blackhole's daftness.

Myrtlerose layed down in the nursery, which had just been finished. The camp was coming along very nicely. Maybe a cure for the plague was not far behind, was her last thought before she was swallowed into a fitful sleep.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:23 am

Coalkit squealed, feeling his paw sting. He lay down in the nursery, working his paws toward his tail, moving away small grasses. Inside his mind, he was gritting his teeth trying not to growl in complain of the new leader. My mother was supposed to lead our clan...
Blackhole shook his head. "I shouldn't. This is not my job... It's your choice, really. We shouldn't talk here, though..." He looked around making sure Fire-eye and Darkstream wasn't there.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:20 am

"Come to my clearing. They won't suspect anything, (hint, Ocean!)." Jawying said, walking back.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:44 pm

At the same time Jaywing was doing that, Darkstream conviently walked into the camp and heard what he had just said. "What? Slacking off the job? By our own medicine cat?" said Darkstream as she walked up to him. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. You need to be a better example, Jaywing. Or else you may very well find yourself on our fresh-kill pile. Prey is running scarce with that tsunami you know and we HAVE to feed our cats, at whatever the cost." At the end Darkstream giggled hysterically. She then stopped and said "Get. Back. To. Work. NOW!" at the end, she flung her unsheathed claws at his face, only at the last moment to go down and slash his leg, making blood spill out. She then licked her bloody claws and smiled and said "Just a little sneak preview of what is to come if you don't do what your told. Now go to work, you good for nothing worthless piece of bird dung!"
Darkstream then turned to the rest of the cats and yowled "WORK HARDER! WE AREN'T GOING TO FINISH THE CAMP BY JUST LOUNGING AROUND LIKE SEAGULLS WHEN THERE IS WORK TO BE DONE!" after that she stormed off into a den, and snarled at sleeping Myrtlerose, who despite her normal temper, scurried off as Darkstream sat down and slept, followed by Fire-eye, who curled up next to her.

Myrtlerose was scared out of her mind by that cat. She wished had killed her before, when she got the chance. Already the clan was begginning to become corrupt. What would happen now?

Apricotpaw scurried away to collect more supplies, after Darkstream's fierce yowl.

OOC-Did I ever tell you guys how much I love at playing the evil guys? I guess it because they can do whatever they want, whenever they want! And they don't listen to nobody Twisted Evil
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:27 pm

Leafkit and Yellowkit entered the camp. They had heard Darkstream screaming from almost the old camp. Then Leafkit saw jaywing was bleeding. He ran over to the stacks of herbs Leafkit had made previously and stuck a wad of cobwebs on the cat's leg. He ran into the nursery and sat down to sleep. His stomach growled, but he forced himself to sleep on it.

Yellowkit went over to Eagletalon. Luckily, and unknowingly, for the kit, her mother was exhausted from fighting to stay alive in her coma, so the piece of mouse slid down Eagletalon's throat.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:30 am

Snowstorm's jaw hung open when he saw what Darkstream didー Hurt the medicine cat! Even the other clan shouldn't do that. Blackhole bit back a snarl. "Sorry." He turned to face the medicine cat, feeling guilty. "It's my fault. We should talk next time when we have time." He sighed and helped Aquanight with the warrior's den.
Coalkit squealed. "Bad ca..." Blackhole slapped his tail over Coalkit's mouth. He hissed fiercely into the ear. "Don't... Don't say a word. Your mother won't want to see wounded." Coalkit wanted to cryー but he didn't. Instead, he sobbed and nodded, running back to the nursery.
Coalkit didn't find the thing he wanted to seeー his mother. He sobbed again, gritting his teeth trying not to yowl. Hopekit entered, lay beside him, comforting him silently.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:52 am

"Thanks." Jaywing mumbled. "Oh, and by the way, Darkstream, I wasn't slacking off my job. I was doing my job. By annoying you." He muttered quietly. Then he blinked and stared at Blackhole and Snowstorm. "Quit gaping at me! Shoo! I know how to fight, remember?" He hissed irritably, wishing that cats would remember he was trained as a warrior too before becoming a medicine cat.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:10 am

Snowstorm nodded slowly. "Uh. Sorry? Can I help with your den?"
Coalkit sobbed, falling asleep.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:25 am

"Yes, sure." Jaywing mewed, soundly less crabby. "But first, we need a wall around our new camp." He said, walking off to a pile of branches and began weaving them in a bush, and then weaving more branches in.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:01 pm

Leafkit woke up when Coalkit and Hopekit also walked into the nursery. Seeing/hearing his brother cry made a lump form in his throat. Leafkit hoped his risky plan would work. He reluctantly went back to sleep.

Yellowkit snuck back into the nursery. She mewed a quiet "Hi" to Hopekit, not wanting to wake up her brothers.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:30 am

Coalkit stopped his tears, but still sniffing. Hopekit mutterd "Hi" back and smiled.
Snowstorm nodded and started weaving. Unfortunately it turned out to become a ball, so Snowstorm gave them to the kits. He weaved another piece, which wasn't perfect, but working out quite well.
Blackhole made a scratch on his leg with a stick on purpose. It was a excuse to visit Jaywing again. He mumbled "Ouch" and walked toward Jaywing. "A wound. Help me?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:44 am

Jaywing guessed correctly what Blackhole wanted. "Oookay... Sit!" He commanded, waving at the ground in front of him. He grabbed the marigold he had left and started applying it to his wound. "If they found out we would be in a lot of trouble... But suppose I told you that I had recieved a prophecy where a dark stream washed the sun out of the sky and a eyes that burns as bright as fire replaced the sun?" Jaywing muttered. He slapped cobwebs on Blackhole wound and stood up. "Done. Now shoo, and remember, this conversation never happened."
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:43 am

Blackhole nodded, and moved away. Just like he said, SunClan is in danger. He sighed and shooed Snowstorm staring at him away. He grumbled silently something about the leaders, and continued the repair of the warrior's den.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:29 pm

ooc: That is a pretty awesome prophecy.

ic: Eagletalon dreamed about a giant squirrel. She wasn't really sure why.

Yellowkit went to sleep after staying up the whole day.

Leafkit was asleep also.

ooc: What's happening wwith the whole day/night thing?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:21 pm

ooc: Yeah, that... I'm waiting for the guilds to be sorted out, like who makes the topics and such, then I suppose the day/night thing will continue.

Thanks.
ic: Jaywing stared at the sky for a few moments, then turned around and padded out of the medicine cat's den to the forest, where he looked around for a tree to gather moss. Jaywing turned around. Moss! He smiled and ran over, unsheathed his claws, and began swiping at the moss. His mind wandered....
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:03 am

Snowstorm shrugged and kept weaving. Blackhole's wound from the fight with the fox was stinging again. He frowned and ignored it, although it made his moving quite hard. Coalkit woke up, and went out. Everyone was working, non stop. He felt sorrow for some reason, and curled up. He sobbed again and let sleep took him.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:22 am

Jaywing snapped out of his thoughts. There was a pile of moss in front of him. In fact, he was half buried. He sighed and rolled the moss into balls, picked them up, and walked back to camp with moss trailing behind him. As he stepped into camp, he felt embarrassed but thankfully no one was looking. Jaywing began heading for the warrior's den, but almost tripped on Coalkit. He was tempted to snap at him but resisted. He dumped some of the moss quietly in the warrior's den, then did the same in the other dens. He sighed and took some branches and began weaving at a bush that would be the start of the camp wall.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:49 am

Coalkit blinked open his eyes. "Ouch..." He mumbled as he noticed the pain on his back. When he was going to complain, he saw the ball Snowstorm made for them. He purred and started to play.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:28 am

Jaywing's paws stung and were bleeding. He had already made a good solid wall that was even taller than him even when he reared up on his hind-legs. He sighed, limped to his den, rubbed some dock on his paws, then went back and continued to weave.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:08 am

Snowstorm glanced over at the huge bundle of balls he made. He laughed awkwardly, and kept weaving. He was getting better, after all.
Blackhole was resting in the warrior's den for a few heart beats. He yawned, feeling sleepy, but he knew he will get clawed by the new leaders if he was resting, and he had no opportunities to challenge them, and his mate won't be glad. He stretched, and dragged his hind legs to continue working.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:16 am

Jaywing grinned. Between him and Snowstorm, they had made a pretty good wall now.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:46 am

ooc: What's going to happen next? Invasion?
ic: Blackhole padded out from the warrior's den. SunClan looked dark. He didn't know why, but it just felt dark. He sighed, and started to check around the camp.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:06 pm

ooc: I think Ocean was going to plan an invasion to Oceanclan, but should we wait for him?

ic: Leafkit woke up. He just couldn't sleep anymore. He passed Coalkit playing with a moss ball and prowled into the camp. He started to do some fighting exercises.

Yellowkit was sound asleep.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:17 am

After a few hours, Jaywing's paws looked raw and pink. "Ouch." He winced. He stood back to survey the camp he and Snowstorm had made. It covered most of the camp now.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:45 am

Coalkit glanced over at Leafkit, wondering if he should trick him somehow. He didn't know what to do, but suddenly bundled over the huge moss ball. It started to move. Coalkit didn't want to fall off, so he followed the spinning and started to run on the moss ball, rolling around the camp, barely missing Jaywing and Snowstorm. Blackhole saw his son shooting pass, and grumbled. He saw Aquanight coming out from the half made nursery, and yelping in surprise as Coalkit came. She dodged, and gasped. Coalkit was about to crush on Yellowkit. Blackhole charged, gripping on the moss ball on his front paw and lifting up Coalkit with his mouth just in the right time. He sighed a relief, and plopped Coalkit and the ball down. "Be careful next time, okay?" He grumbled. "Play outside next time." Coalkit nodded, not really listening.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:40 am

"Whaaa....?" Jaywing spluttered as Coalkit narrowly missed him. "Watch out!" He hissed after him, stalking into his den. He rolled his eyes and chewed up dock leaf to heal his paws and brought some with him just in case Snowstorm needed any.
Jaywing stared at the wall. It was very tall and strong, built with twigs and branches. He glanced at Snowstorm for a few moments, who was resting. Then he spun around and walked out of the area of the wall where they had used leaves and ivy vines. He padded out of the camp and his eyes pricked up. Mouse! No, two! And they are juicy and plump too! He crouched, and pulled himself across the ground quietly. Suddenly, he pounced and killed both mouse and brought them back to camp, dropping one at Snowstorm's feet. "For you. I think we deserve some fresh-kill for finishing the camp-wall!" He mewed. "Well, almost finished. There are still some big gaps in between..." He sighed.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:52 am

Snowstorm purred. "Thanks!" He was a bit surprised, never knowing Jaywing could be this friendly. He crouched down and started to eat. "Wowoffweewewwiwwrouwleiwwarwwwreawwanwwire-eyewoughtws? (Wouldn't we get in trouble if Darkstream and Fireeye caught us?)" He gulped down the last bite. "...I doubt you understood."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:12 am

Jaywing read Snowstorm's expression correctly. "I'm a medicine cat. I take care of cats. That includes seeing that they get enough food." He hissed through gritted teeth before going back to weaving leaves and brambles and whatever else through the gaps in the wall. "And, no, I didn't understand you."
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:55 am

Snowstorm nodded in understanding. "I said 'Wouldn't we get in trouble if Darkstream and Fire-eye caught us?'. I guess no since they aren't here." He continued weaving silently.
Coalkit squeaked happily as he rolled around playing with the moss ball. He almost bumped into Snowstorm, but Aquanight pushed him back to the nursery.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:14 am

Jaywing decided to use the dock leaves on his paws. Like before, no one else bothered to help them with the way, and they were almost done again, which meant that his paws were falling apart... Again. He noticed Coalkit almost colliding with them again, and sighed with frustration.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next