Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Sunclan Camp

+7
Shi'ido
Willowpoppy
Icedragon
Jaybird
Runatone
Eagletalon
Oceanstorm
11 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sunclan Camp - Page 4 Empty Sunclan Camp

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sunclan Camp - Page 4 Desert10

Sunclan's Camp
The camp lies on the shore of a large pond. Surrounding the pond is fertile ground with many trees, bushes, ferns, grasses and warm rocks. Sunclan had to relocate their camp here due to the popular belief that their old camp was infected by a terrible sickness. The camp lies in a rocky dip in the ground that opens to the pond. The camp is unique due to the fact that is has no camp walls and instead uses the rocks around them as their walls. Many Sunclan cats don't sleep in their dens and prefer to sleep in the open due to their fear of confined spaces. The cats tried to replicate the camp as much as they could from their old camp. The camp exit opens to the south, or away from the ocean.
The order of the dens are, from left to right:
Apprentice's den: A spacious inlet made into the rocky walls around the camp. A large fern conceals the entrance to the den. Dips in the sand of the inlet serve as nests.
Warrior's den: A spacious inlet made into the rocky walls around the camp. A large fern conceals the entrance to the den. There are no nests here, warriors just sleep on the sand.
Nursery: A spaicous inlet made into the rocky walls around the camp. A large fen conceals the entrance to the den. Is separated from the other dens by woven branches.
Leader's den: A spacious inlet made into the rocky walls around the camp. A large fern conceals the entrance to the den. There is a small path leading up from the den to the highest rock of the walls of the camp, called the Tallrock, where the leader makes announcements.
Medicine Cat's den: A large dip in the ground covered and hidden away by a large, flat rock. Sometimes cats will sun themselves on the rock. There is a small pool in the den.
Elder's den: A group of large boulders leaning on each other. Moss grows inside of the den and is used for the nests.
Deputy's den: A den made from stones and branches. It is the closest to the pond and has cool sand in the den that the deputies sleep on, instead of nests.

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sunclan Camp - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunclan Camp

Post by Eagletalon Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:21 pm

Leafpaw nodded. He ran off to the nursery to Yellowkit. "Hey where were you-" she started to say before Leafpaw cut her off, reverting to his usual obnoxious and weird self. "Guess what?! I moved to the higher class than you! Apprentice! Chew on that!" he gloated, eating the piece of mouse. Yellowkit rolled her eyes. "Why?" she asked. Leafpaw stood up to his full height, which was considerably taller than Yellowkit's. "Because I'm better than you!" he blasted. Yellowkit responded by giving an exasperated look and then jabbing her brother in the front leg. He crumpled to the ground. "At least I won't have to have lessons with you anymore!" she said in her sweet voice.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:20 am

Coalkit wasn't in the nursery, so he didn't hear anything about Leafpaw. He sneezed when he felt a butterfly landing on his nose. He purred and chased after it, never knowing about the evil things happening around him.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:58 am

Jaywing blinked at the speed of what things were happening. "Excuse me, Darkstream, but even though there is no medicine cat left in SunClan, may I still do medicine cat duties? Just the duties that involve healing, of course."

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:51 pm

Leafpaw stiffly got up. "Hey, that hurt," he whined. To no avail, he realized, and his jaw dropped to the ground. Yellowkit had gone to sleep! He poked her in the shoulder, and she drowsily woke up. "Sorry. I was just tired, still. Anyway, guess what happened while you were gone? I finished drawing my picture, of the mouse. I did a rock in the background. Did you see it? it looks pretty good, " she babbled, pleased and really glad to see Leafpaw again. He had an interested look on his face, but then he mewed, 'Wow! Great story! You should tell it to the deaf at Gatherings, because no one cares. Everyone who didn't care would run away!" Yellowkit didn't know if he meant it sarcastically, so she kicked him. "Hey, you're still here," she pouted. Leafpaw didn't know how to respond, so, like in any situation where he didn't know what to say, it was best to keep silent.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:55 am

Coalkit lost interest with the butterfly, so he decided to take a nap. He dashed into the nursery, got in his nest, shut his eyes tightly. Hopekit leaped in surprise when Coalkit dashed and settled next to her. Her fur flattened, and she closed her eyes again.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:27 pm

Leafpaw startled. "Hey, I didn't see you two there! Did you hear I got made into an apprentice?" he mewed excitedly to Coalkit and Hopekit.

Yellowkit flickered her ear and went back to sleep.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:36 am

Coalkit mewed. "You? An apprentice?" Coalkit flashed a doubtful look to his brother. Hopekit blinked. "What?" (She does not know what is the warrior code.)

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:16 pm

Leafpaw bounced around with excitement, and with a hint of pride, he mewed, "Yeah! I moved up from being a kit! I'm one step away from a warrior as Darkstream's apprentice!" He leaned in and whispered, so no one else could hear besides his siblings, "I have a plan! And actually, I want to be a medicine cat. But don't tell." Leafpaw straightened up again, purring like crazy and prowling around the nursery with his head held high, before tripping over the sleeping Yellowkit. When he got up, he looked around and meekly added, "I'm going to hunt." and left the nursery.

Yellowkit yawned and got up. "is he gone?" she asked.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:52 am

Hopekit nodded. "Yes." Coalkit's eyes grew wide. "Hunt!? We're still a...... Oh." He stepped back, remembering that his brother... Is an apprentice.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:30 pm

Darkstream smiled. It was time. She bounded up the Fallentrees. She then c;eared her voice and called in a cold, harsh voice "Attention cats! Gather beneath the Fallentrees for a very important announcement!"

Apricotpaw paused. She had been planning to go out and do some hunting for the clan; they were going to need all the food they could get! She sat by the Fallentrees and sighed. Whatever Darkstream wanted, it was not going to be good.

Fire-eye smiled evilly. The time had come. He sat, facing Darkstream as he smiled. Soon Oceanclan would be theirs!

Myrtlerose plumped down next to Apricotpaw, her belly swollen with kits that would be coming soon.

Darkstream then continued with her announcement "As you know, Sunclan is facing very challenging times right now. There is a plague, and many cats have sucumbed to the sickness and have fallen into its deep sleep, including our very own deputy!" Darkstream paused to let her words sink into the crowd.
"But we have to be strong and carry on. These cats need us, and we can not turn our backs on them. But we can not ignore our needs. Sunclan needs more food, and herbs to heal the cats of this dreadful sickness. But the prey and herbs needed to help this clan are only found in one place on the entire island. Oceanclan Territory." Darkstream paused again, before continueing.
"Today we shall be sending out a battle patrol to Oceanclan territory to conquer their land, so we can get prey and herbs. Soon, if the patrol is successful, the cats that have fallen to the sickness will all be as good as new. Oceanclan will not be able to fight back, because they are still recovering from the tsunami. So we must act now! The battle patrol is: Jaywing, Leafpaw, Apricotpaw, Fire-eye, Darkstream, Blackhole, and Snowstorm. I also want everyone to congratulate Leafpaw who was become an apprentice ahead of his siblings, and Jaywing who has become a warrior now. We leave...now!" announced Darkstream as she leapt down from the Fallentrees and hurried toward the entrance.

Apricotpaw knew it was going to be bad, but never this bad. Even though Oceanclan was weak from the tsunami, they could still come and crush Sunclan! She followed Darkstream and waited for the other cats.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:36 am

Jaywing blinked. That was fast. He bounded forward and followed Darkstream. "Excuse me, Darkstream. Even though I am a warrior now, may I still heal cats? I'll do all warrior duties, but I will also heal wounded cats. Nothing else." He mewed.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:03 pm

Blackhole paused. Everything happened too sudden. First Eagletalon fainted... and now they were going to invade OceanClan. He wasn't in the mood of fighting, but he had to follow orders. He gritted his teeth, feeling angry. Snowstorm greeted his mate, just incase something happens to him. Coalkit looked toward the battle patrol.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:02 pm

Leafpaw had heard the announcement where he stood, frozen at the camp exit. Now, he gulped a tiny bit, steeling himself not to show any fear. He promised the chirping forest that the next time he was in there, he would catch some birds. For when he looked at the sky, he noticed some red birds, blue ones, and maybe yellow ones flying around at each other in arcs. "They look angry," he noted as he marched back to the entrance. They were angry, and flying higher and higher...Maybe, Leafpaw thought with a touch of sadness and longing he couldn't explain, they will reach that big, black space where you can see the glittering SpiritClan warriors at night. He came to the camp entrance and nodded to Darkstream and the rest of the cats in his patrol.

Yellowkit's jaw fell open. Quickly, before it was too late, she ran to Leafpaw. She wished him good luck and ran back. She hoped no one would notice her distress.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:20 am

Blackhole glanced over at Eagletalon, hoping that when he come back, she would be awake. He followed the patrol, wondering what will be OceanClan doing now. Snowstorm sighed and followed, smiling weakly at his mate for one last time.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:03 pm

Leafpaw waited impatiently for the patrol to start. Well, he wasn't impatient to get injured, having little to no fighting experience expect play-fighting with Coalkit, maybe the hereditary instincts from his parents or viciousness from Eagletalon. But he wanted to see new clans and territory, and see the ocean! His eyes glinted with the prospect of seeing the large body of water he had so missed from some subconscious, passed on memory.

Yellowkit composed herself and meowed, "Good luck, Blackhole!" to her father. She hoped she would see them again....alive. She banished the thought of death from her mind and cheered herself up by thinking that she would heal them if they got hurt.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:38 am

Blackhole waved his tail at Yellowkit, promising to his daughter in his mind to come back alive, no matter they took down OceanClan or not. Coal kit glanced over at his father, rubbing his head on Blackhole's chest. Snowstorm followed the patrol, giving the camp one last look.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:30 pm

Darkstream looked at Jaywing with disgust. "I got rid of the medicine cat position so that A. We would have more warriors & B. So cats do not watse their time healing during a battle, when they should be fighting!"
After that, Darkstream promptly left and called "Battle Patrol! Follow me!" as she left the camp.

Apricotpaw quickly followed. She was so nervous! Even though Oceanclan and Sunclan are enemies, why did Darkstream think it was right to invade them after the tsunami? They should be focusing on helping their clan and if Oceanclan did have a herb to heal them, they should do it kindly not by force. She has no idea what was going to happen.

Myrtlerose sat in the nursery, napping.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:34 pm

ooc: Where to next? Which topic?

ic: Leafpaw followed Darkstream. He wondered when he would get a chance to end the corruption in camp...

Eagletalon felt hopeful that she would wake up soon. Instead of a poisoned coma feeling, it was more of a deep sleep now.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:51 pm

OOC-We will go to the Dunes (1 post) and then Oceanclan Border (Next posts) Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:05 pm

ooc: okay.
Also, does anyone want: Sharpfang, Goldenleaf, Shadowheart, or Honeysong. They are currently dead, Flame's old cats, but they could be revived.

ic: Yellowkit thought the camp was much quieter without Darkstream yowling. She wandered around until she came to the medicine cat's den, and nosed inside.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:44 pm

OOC-You can change the names and descriptions, if you want to guys! If no one wants them by tommorrow, they will DIE! Twisted Evil
Sorry about that...
TO THE DUNES!

IC-Myrtlerose peeked her eyes open. Was Darkstream finally gone? For now at least. She got up and yawned. Now they should have some free time, hopefully. She just hoped that the invasion would go well. As in no one got hurt and this corruption and plague could finally end. She padded out of the camp, looked around and took a rabbit from the pile to eat.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:11 am

Coalkit followed his father until they went pass the camp entrance. He gazed sadly, and went back to the nursery.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:21 pm

"I hope that they will be okay." said Myrtlerose to Coalkit. "Why don't we check up on Eagletalon? See how she is doing. We also need to take care of the other sick cats as well." said Myrtlerose as she walked to the deputies den where Eagletalon was.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:11 am

Coalkit nodded and followed Myrtlerose, but stopped, feeling sorrow. He mewed softly and sadly, first time ever to be this quiet. "What if she never wakes up?" He looked at Myrtlerose. "What if... Father never comes back? Who will protect us?" He felt like a sharp horn had stabbed through his heart. He would have cried if he could. He was surprised by his negative thinking. Coalkit looked at his paws. "I'm scared."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:26 am

"Hey, Coalkit." said Myrtlerose "Let me tell you a secret. I am scared too. But at these times, you just need to keep on going. Don't worry, your mom and your dad are both strong cats, especially your mom!" she said. "I bet that everything will turn out fine in the end. This is just a little bump in the path of Sunclan, so we just need to get back up and work toward making Sunclan even better!" she said. "And I think that starts with helping the sick cats." she said.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:30 am

Coalkit nodded, finally getting back to his usual personality. "All right! I've seen Jaywing using supplies before. I remember some!" He dashed toward the deputy's den.

Coalkit poked his mother softly, sighing in relief when he felt her breathing.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:37 am

OOC-I think Eagle said Eagle would wake up now.... (That sounded weird)
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:44 am

ooc: I think so, too. Does she try to catch up to the battle patrol again?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:03 pm

OOC-I don't know.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:55 pm

ooc: Yes that means I wake myself up now Very Happy ... Question STAND UP, MY AVATAR! (lol anime reference geek )

ic: Eagletalon's green eyes snapped open. "Arg!" she yelled in a delayed reaction to Coalkit's poke. She sat bolt upright, tried to stand up, and immediately collapsed due to unused muscles. "Coalkit?" she mewed in surprise as she finally stretched. "When did you get so big? How long have I been asleep?" Eagletalon asked in puzzlement. Then she remembered something. "Darkstream! Where is she?"

Yellowkit heard the ruckus and ran outside of the nursery.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:27 am

ooc: LOL
ic: Coalkit jumped and purred. "You're awake! Darkstream went to the OceanClan border to take some of their territory! Blackhole is there too. How nice if he's here." He called his sibling's names. "Yellowkit! Hopekit!" When he was trying to say Leafpaw's name, he froze. "Oh, and, Leafpaw is a apprentice now." Hopekit rushed toward the deputy's den, and purred. But she soon realized this wasn't the best time. "Oh no... Will there be fighting, Eagletalon?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:44 am

Eagletalon smiled in delight, which turned grim and wolfish. "Oh, there better be fighting...that nap sure was refreshing, but now I have to bash some heads and find someone- um, I mean something- to be a scratching post. My claws have gotten dull in times of peace." She stood up and stretched fully, gorging deep runts in the grounds with her unsheathed claws. Eagletalon purred and started grooming her kits. It was good to be back.

Yellowkit joined the family reunion-ish.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:55 am

Coalkit looked up and gazed into Eagletalon's eyes. Aren't you stopping them? He cuddled closer into his mother's warm and soft fur. Hopekit shivered in the thought of invasion, and scooted closer.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:19 pm

Eagletalon purred, and then mewed awkwardly, "Okay...can I go now? I'm going to get some prey, and then it's off to stop an invasion!" She finished the rough grooming and started to get up.

Yellowkit didn't want Eagletalon to go again, but her mother was the deputy and had her own duties.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:00 am

Coalkit waved his tail sadly in farewell. "Mother, you have to stop them, otherwise there would be fighting!" Hopekit mewed farewell, and went back to the nursery. Aquanight blinked when she saw Eagletalon moving. "Oh boo. Did my eyes got problem?" She rubbed her eyes, but still saw her deputy. "I guess not."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Eagletalon sighed gustily. She had thought mostly about her kits when in the coma, but reunited with them, she had forgotten how....kits could be, to put it in words. "All right, I'll be going, erm, to stop the fighting," she repeated while thinking she wanted to fight a fair amount herself. She mewed good-bye to her kits and quietly slipped off. Eagletalon wanted to take care of this on her own. Her anger mounted just by thinking about the cat who had done this to her clan and used them to the cat's own advantage while it was so weak.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Coalkit waved goodbye as he sat down again. "She will come back, won't she?" Hopekit looked at him in surprise and mewed steadily. "Of course!" Coalkit shrugged as he cuddled more closer to his litter mates.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:36 pm

Yellowkit joined her siblings in the nursery. She started to doze off, feeling safe and warm surrounded by her litter mates. "Everyone's off to battle..." she mewed drowsily. Practically their whole family; Eagletalon, Blackhole, even Leafpaw, were probably fighting somewhere. At least Coalkit and Hopekit are here, she thought. She rolled on her back and blinked at the golden sunlight that filtered through the patches in the nursery roof. Yellowkit wondered when everything would go back to normal and they would stop fighting.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:24 am

ooc: They should be back by now, right?
ic: Coalkit closed his eyes, wishing everything would back to normal when he wakes up. But it didn't. He woke up later, blinking the sleepiness out from his eyes. He looked around. Everything looked peaceful. But in another way, everything looked unreal. He couldn't believe there might be war. Coalkit wished his parents wouldn't have to fight each other.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:56 am

ooc: Casually walks in like has been there the whole time Smile i have 5 cats in here by the way....lol

ic: Dawnkit raced out of the nursery, yelling behind her shoulder to her brother "Cant catch me!". Stormkit's long legs helped him speed up and jump on her back. Dawnkit squealed.
"I win!" squeaked Stormkit in triumph. Dawnkit shrugged and wandered over to Coalkit. "Why do you look so sad?" the younger kit asked Coalkit.

Sweetpaw sat down by the camp entrance, yawning her head off after she had dragged in the huge sparrow she had caught. Lilyfrost padded after her, smiling at her apprentice.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 691

http://www.warriorclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:06 am

Coalkit looked up. "Everything is messed up...... (Even your personality, Coalkit.) My mom, my dad, and my brother has went away to fight! What if they had to fight each other? What if they never come back while we're just standing around safely?" His eyes grew wide in shock in what he had said. He sighed. "Sorry..." He rested his chin on his paws.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:16 am

Haha poor poor messed up Coalkit :]

Dawnkit sat down beside the sorrrowful kit, her eyes filling with the sadness of her friend. "It'll be okay," Dawnkit promised, and comforted him by starting to lick his scruffy ears.

Stormkit looked at his sister sharing-tongues with the coal-black kit in discust, and wandered over to the fresh-kill pile. On it sat a stale mouse and a thrush. He sighed, and took the small offering of mouse to a shady corner, and gnawed his prey.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:24 am

ooc: And I did it! I iz the bad guy! Twisted Evil
...... Sorry. BTW, can Coalkit and Dawnkit... You know... Mates?
ic: Coalkit looked up at his friend. He felt warm and happy. He sat up and licked her fur too. "Thanks... I shouldn't have thought anything so negative."
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:30 am

Sure they can be mates! I think they'd like that lol :]

Dawnkit brightened immediately. "well,at least you feel better now!" she purred happily, her plumy tail waving happily.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:35 am

ooc: Yay. Now the Hopekit and Coalkit's mate rumor is completely gone!!
ic: Coalkit managed to smile, although he still felt a bit negative. He tried to push the thought about his family away. "How about we go to explore?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:44 am

lol next time everyone logs on all they'll se is two different converssations going on in two different camps with two different groups of kits! :]

Dawnkit's ears pricked. "Ooh, where?" she asked eagerly.

Stormkit finished his mouse, then came over when he saw the other kits whispering eagerly. "Can i come exploring?" he asked.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:10 pm

ooc: Just wondering, but how old are the new kits?

ic: Yellowkit woke up drowsily at the sound of talking and a different scent that her siblings. She looked up to see Dawnkit and Stormkit talking to Coalkit. Yawning, she struggled up, reluctant to move from her comfortable position. "What's up, guys?" she asked.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:15 pm

ooc: Umm, 3 or 4 moons i think... Smile

ic: Dawnkit's ears jumped in surprise. "Oh, hello Yellowkit!" she said friendily (make sense?!). "We're gonna go explore!" exclaimed Stormkit with lots of enthusiasm.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:37 pm

Coalkit squeaked. "Around the camp, and we can learn some moves from the warriors that stayed behind!" He started to run. "Race you guys to the fresh kill pile!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:50 pm

Stomkit immediately jumped up and sprinted towards the fresh-kill pile, his long fluffy fur streaming out behind him. Dawnkit looked around, then ran after her brother and friends, her mind had been wandering.

Sweetpaw started licking her scruffy fur gently, wincing as she drew her tongue over her sprained paw. Lilyfrost gave her apprentice a hard stare, and said "You should go to the medicine cat's den and have that paw looked at,". Sweetpaw sighed and limped over to the den. "Goldenleaf?" the ginger-and-brown apprentice called softly.

Lilyfrost looked at her apprentice, her eyes betraying her worry where her posture didnt. A loud squealing came from the kits, and she watched them race to the fresh-kill pile, purring.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:39 am

Eagle challenges Dark & Fire? Dark & Fire attack her & wound her? Lava Attack 1? Eagle rally cats? Lava, Forest, Ocean Invasion? Eagle kills Dark, Leaf kills Fire? Eagle new leader? Plague ends with Forests help? Dark's kit arrives?

Is that good everyone? Also, Shi I am planning to have Dark get pregnant with Fire & give birth to a female kit. But no knows about her existence, only the mother who hides her away from the camp. But then after he mom dies she finds her way back to campband is taken under their wing. Plus, she doesn't remember her mom since she was so young. She might become a baddie in the future, I will see.
I was thinking for her name, either Drizzlekit, Featherkit or Willowkit Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:58 am

Didnt understand half of that post but i agree ^_^

ATTENTION! PLEASE POST YOUR ACTIVE CHARACTERS IN THE TOPIC IN NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS! That is all :3
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:35 am

ooc: That sounds great. It's cool.
ic: Coalkit panted when he reached the fresh kill pile. "First place!" He yowled. "Victory!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:48 pm

ooc: Okay with the plan. For the first attack against Fire and Dark, how about Eagle gangs up on Dark, but doesn't know about Fire and he comes and wounds her?
This is going to be confusing....user eaglestar and Eaglestar the cat.
I like Drizzlekit as a name. It sounds very fitting for some reason. I don't know. Very Happy

ic: Yellowkit purred at the rambunctious kits. "I wanna go too!" she squealed. She raced after them, tripping over the ground in the process.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:00 pm

Dawnkit purred as she sprinted towards the fresh-kill pile, and Yellowkit fell over. Stormkit sniggered, and Dawnkit whacked him over the head with her tail.
"What was that for?!" he exclaimed grumpily. Dawnkit squealed as he jumped on her, his soft forepaws kncking her legs out from underneath her.

Lilyfrost purred, watching the kits play.

Sweetpaw called out again "Goldenleaf?" and licked her injured forepaw softly, wincing.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Yellowkit picked herself up and ran towards the rest of the kits. Her purr dissolved when she saw Dawnkit and Stormkit fighting. "stop it!" she mewed, upset.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:03 am

Dawnkit hesitated, just long enough for Stormkit to push her tortoiseshell-dappled face into the dirt. She squealed and started crying (what does the cat equivalent of a human do?). Lilyfrost sprinted over, and started licking the injured kit. "Are you okay?" she asked the kit. Dawnkit whimpered. "I bit my tongue, and it hurts!" she wailed.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:32 am

Hopekit emerged from the nursery. "Are you okay?" Coalkit muttered. "I hope Jaywing could have been here..." He turned around and faced Yellowkit. "Sorry!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:06 am

Dawnkit snuffled, then looked at Coalkit. "Im okae," she said. "I fink my tunge ish shwelling tho...". Stormkit looked at his sister sheepishly. "Im sorry, i didnt mean to hurt you!" he said quietly. Dawnkit blinked in reply.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next