Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Stargazer and Skywatcher--MoonClan Elders

3 posters

Go down

Stargazer and Skywatcher--MoonClan Elders Empty Stargazer and Skywatcher--MoonClan Elders

Post by eaglestar Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:16 pm

Name:Stargazer
Clan: MoonClan
Appearence:Stargazer and Skywatcher--MoonClan Elders Image
Personality: He's very old, but not grumpy. He is gentle with kits and respectful, although he doesn't need to. He's still got fight in him. He's as wise as a medicine cat.
History: He's the brother of Skywatcher. He and his brother guided Eaglestar when she was a leader.

Name: Skywatcher
Clan: MoonClan
Appearence: Stargazer and Skywatcher--MoonClan Elders Image
Personality: He's very old, but not grumpy. He is gentle with kits and respectful, although he doesn't need to. He't still got fight in him. He can tell the weather.
History: He's the brother of Stargazer. He and his brother guided Eaglestar when she was a leader.

They both have deep believes and connections with SpiritClan.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 277

http://howrse.com-- my username is eventinglover

Back to top Go down

Stargazer and Skywatcher--MoonClan Elders Empty Re: Stargazer and Skywatcher--MoonClan Elders

Post by Eagletalon Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:43 pm

wow...are they like, twins? Lol. They both must like looking up Very Happy I love the names. Approved!

AHH MOONCLAN!!!!
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Stargazer and Skywatcher--MoonClan Elders Empty Re: Stargazer and Skywatcher--MoonClan Elders

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:26 pm

Um Eagle? Maybe we should do an announcement or something annoucing that we can not take any more Moonclan cats or else the clan will explode.
Just a thought....

LOL, I love the names Star! Very Happy
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:18 pm

yeah...Although these are okay, I guess, because they have awesome names <3 and they are the only elders in MoonClan at present.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Stargazer and Skywatcher--MoonClan Elders Empty uh-uh...do i hear a bomb? lol

Post by eaglestar Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:38 pm

thanks for the comments. no one wants elders, only strong healthy warriors and apprentices!
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 277

http://howrse.com-- my username is eventinglover

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:46 pm

Lol, actually I am planning for like 3 of my cats in Oceanclan to become elders later on so tongue
lol
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down