Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Power guild

+3
Oceanstorm
Runatone
eaglestar
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Power guild - Page 3 Empty Power guild

Post by eaglestar Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Purpose:
This guild contains the medicine guild, the leaders guild, and the deputies guild.

The Deputies Guild:
Purpose:
To decide who the next deputies will be for the clan, as well as the next leader of the clan.

Members:
Leader: Oceanstorm
Deputy: Who wants it?
Members: Eaglestar, Icedragon

Projects:
Moonclan Leader
Sunclan Leader
Oceanclan Leader
Lavaclan Leader
Dawnclan Leader
Twilightclan Leader
Moonclan Deputies
Sunclan Deputies
Oceanclan Deputies
Lavaclan Deputies
Dawnclan Deputies
Twilightclan Deputies

The Medicine Guild:
is made up of all of the medicine cats and their apprentices of the clans. They talk about herbs, prophecies, omens, signs, and sickness and plan all of these things out.

Members:
Leader: Eaglestar
Deputy: Runatone
Members: Oceanstorm, Jaybird

Projects:
Clan Prophecies
Herbs, Diseases, Injuries
Medicine Cat Gatherings

Last edited by eaglestar on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 277

http://howrse.com-- my username is eventinglover

Back to top Go down

Power guild - Page 3 Empty Re: Power guild

Post by Eagletalon Wed May 09, 2012 12:36 am

ARG but Ocean, roleplay tutor has almost nothing to do with the other cat stuff! It should be easy to find, too

Also, the "Power Guild" would also (from the three other guilds combined):
do clan relationships and clan gatherings and plan them out for the clans.
talk about herbs and sickness and plan all of these things out.
That's pretty constant, right?

And with the Storyline prophecy thing, since we figure out what the prophecy leads to, wouldn't it make sense to write it? (unless the medicine cats like writing the prophecies....)

So my plan is
Roleplay tutor (same)
Power ? Guild (why power?) deciding positions, gatherings, sicknesses,
Family Guild (idk name) This guild record all of the family trees and relationships in the clans. They keep all the clans balanced. (lol which MoonClan is not currently)
storyline guild (same) but also does prophecies, omens, etc
others the same

Can we have other people's opinions on this?!

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed May 09, 2012 6:39 am

Oh, we can list out them in order!

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed May 09, 2012 7:46 am

Let see... I think this might help?

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed May 09, 2012 1:16 pm

But, I paired up the roleplay tutor group with those guilds since the Roleplay Tutor Guild has like no members, besides you Eagle. By pairing it up with those other guilds, I had hoped to make it more active Wink

I understand your side with the Power Guild, and now that I think about it I understand. So yes, I am okay with that Smile

Power since Deputies, Leaders and Medicine Cats hold the most power in the clans, lol Laughing
Moonclan actually needs the civil war....the bad part of being neutral is that you get overpopulated....

Sure! Very Happy

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed May 09, 2012 1:19 pm

Okay Runa! That was actually pretty helpful! Very Happy

Ok, so I counted them and there is 17 flowers/herbs. If we go ahead and use them, we should also get rid of some other herbs and flowers that wouldn't grow in the islands.
Also we do go ahead and use them, we need to think of their healing uses.....oh.....hehehehe....I just got a great plot idea! Very Happy Wink

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed May 09, 2012 5:22 pm

true... Okay, i like your idea then. Although, do we really need a guild for that? Shouldn't we just put something in the FAQ section?

Thanks Smile sorry, but I can be very stubborn sometimes Razz

yeah. This way, all of my charries in MoonClan will die except three or four, and i might move one of them.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed May 09, 2012 5:29 pm

Well...I don't know. What do you think? I just thought it would be better to have an organized group of users that would help the new people, in case they are confuzzled and stuff.
But, if you want it to be a topic, then I guess I am fine with that.

I can too....lol Razz

Hmm....I am still debating wether or not to kill off Luna...either she dies but after the battle with Solar, or she could go off and join one of the new side clans and like changes her name or stuff.
Maybe Wink

*Looks around* I hope Rats does not keep all her cats in Moonclan alive....
Wink

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed May 09, 2012 7:24 pm

If you think the guild is better, than i'm fine with it. I was just saying. No one really uses it anyway. -__-

I want to kill off Luna for balance, like both sides are gone, wiped from existance, no more animosity. But, if you want her go to another clan, that fine too.

I agree Wink .....it's like over twenty, the count. We will have to check the allegiance to see how many cats in total the clan has. After Fallenstar, Aquaufr, Solarpaw, die...oh that's only three..I might move Rubypaw outa there, to further reduce numbers.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed May 09, 2012 9:35 pm

I guess the decision is up to the people Wink

I guess I will kill Luna...eventually. But after the battle, like in a really epic way! Very Happy

Roleplay Librarian Guild? lol

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed May 09, 2012 10:13 pm

yep Wink speaking of the people, I wanted to get their opinion on the guild plan...which is why i was like "acn we get other people's opinions on this" but the other members of this guild have been very inactive on this guild lately Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad

Like...she falls into a volcano? Very Happy because that seems pretty epic to me.

lol yeah but no one is really posting, and it just came up here. Wow, we did a lot of stuff that almost has nothing to do with the deputies guild here.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu May 10, 2012 6:48 am

Shouldn't we check which herbs can't grow in islands so the tropical flowers can take over? And then the rest can be new uses!
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Thu May 10, 2012 7:04 am

-randomly joins in convo even though shes in the guild-

LOL it would be hard if something like borage or yarrow or dock couldnt grow in tropical places Smile
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 691

http://www.warriorclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu May 10, 2012 12:44 pm

No I was thinking of like a much more...calm and peaceful death Wink

Why don't we ask the people on the other guilds what they think?

That be true Razz
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu May 10, 2012 12:47 pm

Ok! So we need to find out which plants can't grow in the tropics and then incorporate the flowers that Runa posted, that can grow in the tropics. And then we can make up random healing powers for them...

HEALING POWERS! flower
WOOSH! cat
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu May 10, 2012 5:53 pm

awww...but that's so boring cat

okay
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu May 10, 2012 6:48 pm

Like, wait, will Solar go to Spirit or Darkclan?
Because if Spirit, I was thinking that she goes out for a walk, sees him and they talk and then she falls asleep and dies peacefully in her sleep...
Yep! Very Happy
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu May 10, 2012 7:06 pm

how about at the end of his and Luna's fight he realizes that Aquaufr was evil and he was manipulating Solarpaw. He tries to surrender but Lunapaw thinks it's a trick and lays the death blow. However, if Solarpaw killed a lot of cats he would still go to DarkClan. So, maybe he gets softhearted and saves some kits or apprentices, even though he thinks they are on the 'evil side'

Your idea is cute, although it's also sort of depressing...how does Luna die though? Like we know when now what what caused her to die?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu May 10, 2012 9:20 pm

I was just thinking that for Luna, she talks to Solar and says sorry for killing him and he forgives her, and she is happy, since she felt really guilty by giving her brother and like shellshocked that she had lost her ENTIRE family in 1 battle...
I was thinking that in the end, she walks away from Solarpaw and falls asleep in a hollow where she just dies and she meets him and they pad away to Spiritclan... :')

Kinda like she 'accepts' Spiritclan and joins it. Oh! IDEA!
Maybe Solarpaw hovers as a ghost, neither of Spirit nor of Dark? And by forgiving/talking to Luna he is accepted into Spirit?

And that last scene could be them walking away to Spiritclan....
:')
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu May 10, 2012 9:30 pm

sure...and she's mortally wounded? If you don't want to, then no, but otherwise she just gives up on life? Or the opposite?

OH! or, Solarpaw was like waiting for her too, because they are twins and so weirdly linked?

This is going to be epic! -ly sad! But epic all the same in that epic way! Very Happy
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu May 10, 2012 9:54 pm

Like she gives up on life, so Spiritclan takes her spirit since she can't bear the pain, agony, loss, etc...
The twin connection could work...but I like how he is kinda stuck in limbo and by forgiving Lunapaw, frees himself. So after that she is happy and she is really tired, so she goes into this hollow and falls asleep, and Spiritclan claims her spirit since she gave it up and all and she was ready to go and....yeah. She like accepted death, almsot :')

It is going to be so sad!!!!! :')

The last scene should be Solarpaw and Lunapaw, side by side walking into the light of Spiritclan.....I have perfectly visualized in my head!!! :')

Its going to make me cry :')

Actually, I though Fallen's entire family is dead, but it is not! Eaglestar, the former leader, had a kit named Glowkit....who became the medicine cat. So if she was to ever to mate and have kits, the line would continue Smile
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat May 12, 2012 8:13 am

We can also take the herbs that we are going to delete and give their healing powers to the tropical herbs?

Nuuu, then I have to re memorize everything!
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Ok so maybe we should get rid of:
Wintergreen
Garlic
Watermint
Tormentil
Sorrel
Snakeroot
Nettle Seeds
Parsley
Marigold
Comfrey
Dock
Goldenrod
Chervil
Chickweed
Coltsfoot
Blackberry Leaves
Alder Bark

Wow...that was 17 exact! And I wasn't even counting! Laughing

Ok so are we all okay on getting rid of these? I won't take them out until we apply their healing uses to the new herbs Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed May 16, 2012 7:02 am

Ok, now we have to sort out their uses (And maybe their rarity?) And give them to random tropical flowers! Oh, that means somebody have to edit the post with bunch of herbs listed on it.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed May 16, 2012 2:14 pm

Ok, so these are medical purposes of the herbs we are getting rid of. Anyone can match a use to one of our new herbs. Also, you can combine uses as well.
EX. Alder is for toothaches, while blackberry is for bee stings. Well I am going to combine their purposes together for this new herb!
Like that Wink
Once we are all done, we might need to review the poisons and injuries... and then I think we are done for the medical stuff for awhile.
Smile

Alder Bark-The bark is used to treat cats who get toothaches, and the pain may heal. Hard to find.

Blackberry Leaves-These leaves are chewed into a pulp to treat bee stings. Hard to find.

Chervil-A sweet smelling plant with large, spreading, leafy, fern like leaves and small white flowers. The juice of the leaves can be used for infected wounds, and chewing the root also helps with bellyache. Easy to find.

Chickweed-Like catmint/catnip, it can be used to treat greencough though often times catmint is much preferred. Hard to find.

Coltsfoot-A flowering, dandelion-like plant with yellow or white flowers. The leaves are chewed into a pulp, and given to cats with difficulty breathing or a cough. It also can be used to treat kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads. Medium to find.

Comfrey-Large leaves and small shaped flowers, which range in color from pink, white, or purple. Its fat, black-colored roots, when chewed into a poultice, can be used to repair broken bones or to soothe wounds. Medium to find.

Dock-Similar to sorrel, the leaves can be chewed up and applied to soothe scratches, although it may sting when being applied to a wound, and it has a very tangy scent and taste. Hard to find.

Goldenrod-A tall, plant with bright, yellow flowers. When chewed into a poultice, it is good for healing wounds. Medium to find.
a cat's belly. Medium to find.

Marigold-A low-growing flower that is bright orange or yellow in color. The petals or leaves can be chewed into a pulp and applied to wounds as a poultice to stop infection. It could be used to treat rat bites, but it's sometimes not strong enough. Medium to find.

Nettle Seed-Green, spiny seeds. Like yarrow, can be used if a cat has swallowed poison. Hard to find.

Parsley-Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Medium to find.

Snakeroot-The best remedy for poison, especially for snake bites. Hard to find.

Sorrel-Similar to dock, the leaves can be chewed up and applied to soothe scratches, although it may sting when being applied to a wound, and it has a very tangy scent and taste. It is also used as a travelling herb. Hard to find.

Tormentil-This root is good for all wounds and expelling poison. It has a strong romantic scent to it and a sharp taste. Hard to find.

Watermint-A green, leafy plant found in streams or damp earth. Usually chewed into a pulp and fed to cats with suffering from a bellyache. Hard to find.

Wild Garlic-When rolled in, it can help prevent infection. Especially good for rat bites. Due to its strong smell, it is good at hiding the scent of a certain Clan, and disguising cats on raids. Hard to find.

Wintergreen-Commonly found in the mountains, helps soothe and heal wounds as well as stop infection. Hard to find.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Power guild - Page 3 Empty Finally merged the topics, guys!

Post by Novafox Tue May 22, 2012 12:46 am

Yay!!! Razz Laughing Very Happy Smile What a Face I love you cyclops
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 22, 2012 4:20 pm

I like your new profile pic! Very Happy

Make sure you combine the Roleplay Tutor, the Roleplay Librarian and the Family Tree Guild together to make the Roleplay Guild Wink

After that you need to join some guilds Nova! lol
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun May 27, 2012 8:20 pm

who is the next moonclan deputy?
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun May 27, 2012 9:29 pm

Oceanstorm wrote:HOORAY!

Star, is Starpaw. Remember how Tiger wanted her to be a leader? Well, Nova also wants that as well, and so it shall happen.

So these are going to be the next Deputies!
Oceanclan: Novafox and Oceanstorm
Sunclan: Aquanight and Blackhole
Moonclan: Whiteblaze and Redpit
Lavaclan: Dragonblaze and Wildfire (I think...)
Dawnclan: Stormwind and Dayheart (to be)
Twilightclan: Ravenqueen and Evernight

Wild is a kit, now, but when Ice dies, she will be a warrior and the next deputy when Ember is leader.
NOTE: When a leader is on their last life, they may choose to retire. By doing so they reclaim their warrior name and leadership of the clan Smile

Ok for Sun, I was thinking that when Eagle dies or retires, Aqua should be the new leader, because it would be weird if Black became leader, like his mate. When Aqua is leader, maybe Leafpaw or Hopekit could become deputy. I like Leaf though as a leader, next.

For Moon, White should be the next leader, and when he does so Violetflower could become the next deputy. This also might happen earlier, if Star gets rid of Red when he is a deputy to Pebblestar. It depends. But either or, I think that after Whitestar dies Violet should be the next leader, not Redpit, if he is still alive by then. This might change though, if Red dies during his deputyship to Whitestar or Pebblestar Laughing

LEADERS~?
Oceanclan: Foreststar, Novastar, Star, etc.
Sunclan: Eaglestar, Aquastar, Leafstar, et.c
Moonclan: Pebblestar, Whitestar, Violetstar (?), etc.
Lavaclan: Emberstar, Wildstar, etc.
Dawnclan: Dawnstar, Stormstar, Daystar, Morningstar, etc.
Twilightclan: Navystar, Ravenstar, Everstar, etc.

Maybe we should create a 'MASTER' list of the leaders & the deputies...
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun May 27, 2012 10:17 pm

Yes, that is how it goes!

Btw, Nova already had Evernight in Twilight. I don't know if you want use her old descrip or her new descrip. Same with the name.
Anyway, Ever should be in Twilight since she will be a leader there after your other cat, Ravenqueen. You can check the allegiance of Twilightclan for more info Smile
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon May 28, 2012 12:19 am

wait- so Everclear isn't the moonClan deputy? Because Everclear is different from Evernight. CONFUZZLED
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Mon May 28, 2012 12:26 am

I have two ever's, everclear - moonclan deputy,
and evernight- twilightclan leader
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon May 28, 2012 12:35 am

I think Ocean mixed up Everclear and Evernight, but he might of meant it for the same cat. We sort of have the future deputies and leaders set, and this way, Everclear/night will still be a leader...I don't know. Do the two have the same description or something?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Mon May 28, 2012 12:36 am

Nope, different cats, different descriptions, different clans.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon May 28, 2012 12:46 am

Uh........Well, Ocean did mention a "new description", so maybe he wasn't all wrong...I guess we'll have to wait until he fully explains himself.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 28, 2012 5:15 pm

Lol, guys! Laughing

I meant that since we already have Moons like next 5 leaders planned, Ever would be better off in Twilightclan. Plus, there already was 2 deputies: Harvestmoon & Aquafur who hustlers so Fallen was going to make Pebblecreek the next deputy who would be the next leader.
If we have Everclear it would mess up things Sad

I wish I had my computer so I could explain everything better...

Do you guys understand? Eagle?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon May 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Yeah, it's clear! HAHAHA GET IT?......

Ocean, you're on your ipod, right? because I think something auto corrected to hustlers. What is it?

So, should we remake the guilds we combined? When they were merged, the posts rearranged in time-posted order, so the conversations are kinda messed up.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Mon May 28, 2012 5:29 pm

well why dont we compromise. fallen will elect pebblecreek and Everclear to deputy. but when she dies everclear gets a sign from moonclan saying that pebblecreek has to be leader, so ever stays deputy. she doesn't wanna be leader anyway. and ever[i]night[i/] is future twilightclan leader.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon May 28, 2012 5:39 pm

Um...not to be a bother, but as a reminder, I guess either Whiteblaze or Redpit won't be deputies or something.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Power guild - Page 3 Empty Re: Power Guild

Post by eaglestar Tue May 29, 2012 9:21 am

I was reading a Humane Society book...did you know that MARIGOLD is POISONOUS?
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 277

http://howrse.com-- my username is eventinglover

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 29, 2012 10:02 am

Star, once we have the Tests done you can take them, okay?
Thats interesting...

Ok so Everclear can't be the deputy of Moonclan because Harvestmoon is the other deputy besides Pebblecreek. When Aqua rebelled, Harvest was the other deputy so then Fallen made Pebble the other deputy. Then Fallen and Harvest die, leaving Pebble as the next leader. He then makes Redpit and Whiteblaze as the next deputies and then Redpit either dies or retires before or after Pebble dies. Either or, Whiteblaze becomes Whitestar and then after him, Violetflower becomes the next leader with Violetstar as her name.

So I was saying that Everclear CAN'T be the deputy. She can be a regular warrior though.
Woo...that was a lot Laughing

I don't know what hustlers is, Eagle.

I am going to move all the guilds to Archives. Should I be the leader of the Power Guild?

Evernight, will still be the future Twilightclan leader, though.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3