Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Tigeraqua--OceanClan elder

5 posters

Go down

Tigeraqua--OceanClan elder Empty Tigeraqua--OceanClan elder

Post by eaglestar Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Tigeraqua
Blue grey tabby tom
Has an unusual interest in Twolegs, was blinded by a twoleg light, broke his hind feet from a monster accident, and was made deaf when he hid beneath an awake monster for a day.
was only just made a warrior when he moved to the elder's den. he has found out most of the information warriors know today. used to be a rogue.
Clan--OceanClan

Also, I'm not sure what OceanClan cats are like.
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 277

http://howrse.com-- my username is eventinglover

Back to top Go down

Tigeraqua--OceanClan elder Empty Re: Tigeraqua--OceanClan elder

Post by Jaybird Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:47 pm

Approved. I like this history. :3
Um, I think Ocean posted it somewhere?
Ocean, help?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:00 am

HELP IS HERE!

Oceanclan: Lazy, calm, go with the flow, relaxed, never get angry. Are like the ocean and can adpat to change.

Well, that is Ocean's personality ^
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:40 am

Awesome! I completely forgot about the lazy bit. Eh heh.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:48 am

Yep....we are lazy! AND WE ARE PROUD! Very Happy
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:32 am

What, did you base OceanClan off of Bella or something? >Smile
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:53 am

Who made OceanClan anyway?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Tigeraqua--OceanClan elder Empty Lazy...? Well...i guess i might have to change something...

Post by eaglestar Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:00 pm

Oceanstorm wrote:HELP IS HERE!

Oceanclan: Lazy, calm, go with the flow, relaxed, never get angry. Are like the ocean and can adpat to change.

Well, that is Ocean's personality ^

can tigeraqua be an exception to the lazy part?
eaglestar
eaglestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 277

http://howrse.com-- my username is eventinglover

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:34 pm

Sure, actually none of the Oceanclan cats have to be exactly like that, it is just saying what most of them are.

Also, his name is kinda weird. Would you mind if you changed it to Tigerwater? Since Tigeraqua.....I don't know.....
You don't have to if you don't want to of course.

Also, I will now tell you the story of Awesomeclan. Gather around my grandchildren! ITS STORYTIME!
Once upon a time, a long time ago, I discovered that my friends liked and read warriors! We created our own 'play' clan in real life, Awesomeclan. During a swim meet we decided to make it a website where other people could join and 'share the love!' We made 4 clans: Oceanclan, Sunclan, Moonclan and.....Lavaclan. In that order. (We didn't know what the opposite of an ocean would be so we went with lava!) We made a map on a paper towel....and then when it got wet and destroyed we transfered the map onto a paper plate! Which I gave to Bella....who has now lost it....

Anyway we made our first site, which was really weird since there were no cats on the site....at all and it was just me and my friends planning it out and being random. I did all the work. Then we made this one since Bella thought it would be more 'official' and thus Awesomeclan was born. I advertised on Amazon, where I had rped before and soon we got some members...but then some left and weren't active (Raven and Bella)

Also we based the clans on their names: Ocean-go with the flow, Sun-fiery, Moon-mysterious, Lava-um....that was a hard one so we did cheerful(?) I know!

And they lived happily after. The end..... Smile
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:43 am

Aww. Nice story. The map bit was the funniest... Eh heh.

How did you come up with the old clans? Snow, Dawn (Forest), Rain, Twilight? <- I kept on typing Dusk instead of Twilight.

And Forest... How did you get that clan?
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:02 pm

Well we were thinking of plotlines and I suggested making more clans in the future when we had more people, which could come in and be a part of the other clans. We planned that Loudfire (Bella) and Autumnstar (Tiger) would remake the clans. Loud would make Twilight and Autumn would make Dawn. And then we came up with more. We did opposites and we wanted to keep it that way. Rain=Snow was the hardest one though.
For Forest....well we never even planned to have that one so in the begginning we were all against it. I indirectly made it. I made a topic like the Random Chain Reaction Story, but no one understood it since I didn't explain it that well, so they thought it was like an rp and roleplayed like it was an rp. Lots of people did that and it was some time before I could tell them what it was suppose to be and when that happened they were like no! So we kinda made it a real clan....but then Bella was confused by it so she deleted it, causing an outrage and so we made it again! There was still some unrest but that settled down a bit when we came up with Cliff and Marsh idea. But then it rose when Raven pointed out there were too many clans. So did that poll, and now since she is gone and all Forest=Dawn now.

Bella was saying about that map part when we are famous because of the website, we would hold up the destroyed paper towel and be like "This is how it started." lol

I actually polled Ice, Raven and Bella on what names we would have for Dawn and Twi and Dusk was an option, but in the end it did not happen.

I am thinking....that maybe the main clans and the ancient clans will not react and join up together....but I am not so sure....
Like it would be the main clans all normal and stuff and knowing that there is the ancient clans, but not really caring about them. Then there would be the ancient clans and it would be the same thing. Like instead of 8 mashed up clans, it would be 2 groups of 4 clans.

What do you think? ^
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:22 am

Yes. 2 groups of 4 clans, the 4 clans could each have gatherings separately and then a big gathering all together... Just an idea.
Same thing for the medicine cats.

So for the Forest=Dawn, they meet together and merge? I never quite got over the idea the Forest=SkyClan and it felt weird to have a "normal" clan to become a "not normal" clan... If you get what I mean.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down