Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

SnowClan Apprentice- Weirdpaw

2 posters

Go down

SnowClan Apprentice- Weirdpaw Empty SnowClan Apprentice- Weirdpaw

Post by Eagletalon Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:21 pm

Weirdpaw is a white furred tom with orange stripes horizontally across his back until his belly fur starts. He has luminous, almost florescent green eyes. He is not quite skinny or scrawny, but very lean and lanky. Weirdpaw is the kind of cat that just won't get pudgy. His legs are pretty long, making him a good runner. He would be handsome, but slouches a lot, like he is perpetually in the hunched hunting position. he is an average swimmer, enjoys it, and a great hunter. His tail is thin and is ringed with similar orange stripes. However, as implied by his name, his paws are...strange. Some cat would have to look at him directly to get a clear picture of how...weird they are. It may be from his large toes, but his feet are just plain weird. It's hard to describe. Weirdpaw's claws are curvy, so even though they are a little on the long side, they seem short. It may because of this, or maybe the claws caused his feet to be weird, (No cat knows. Not even Weirdpaw) that he has developed a slightly different hunting and fighting technique. He has to curve his paws upwards as though using a hook. This makes it a little more difficult to climb and almost impossible to fish because he would have to do an upwards swipe. He is efficient as a fighter, but finds it pointless so doesn't he try most of the time, unless he gets really involved. He is very cunning in the thoughtful sense, not the sly sense. He is honest, and finds it hard to speak when his elders have the floor. He acts "cool" and detached to strangers, which is what he wants cats to think of him. inside, he is thoughtful and eager to please, but was crushed by the suspicion and rumors of others because used to be a rogue. He has parents and two older siblings, all rogues. To survive, one of his older brothers attacked a clan cat, in the past, so although the clan cats don't know he is related to him, they regard him with appropriate suspicion. He has a tough sense of humor, and it is difficult to make him purr. He pretends to not care about what others think of him, and really is self-conscious. he is a bit of a loner from a few moons of solitude, quiet, leading others to believe of his "lone wolf" status, when he left his parents, part of their family custom and also his choice. he didn't want to depend on any cat, and joined the clan to be part of a group again.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

SnowClan Apprentice- Weirdpaw Empty Re: SnowClan Apprentice- Weirdpaw

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:22 pm

WOW. That must have taken a century and a half to write.
But.....
your description has tons of errors, that I can't even begin to address. Also, Moonclan has too many cats as it is.
As such, Weirdpaw is NOT approved.

JK! LOL! I love his description! But why did his mom name him Weirdpaw? And did you name him Weirdpaw since I alwyas spell Weird, Werid?
Anyway, he is approved. Of course. I don't think I have ever really declined a audtion before anyway.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:22 pm

ARG! Ocean, you know you have a really wicked sense of humor? And I don't mean it in a good way. Mad Evil or Very Mad

Weirdpaw was created when I drew a cat in Runningstream's assignment pad and then colored it with an orange highlighter, the only one that was "cat colored". (Ex, not light blue or green or pink) I showed her, and she said the paws were weird. Because they were. So we started thinking up a cat named Weirdpaw based on the picture.
THE END

LOL I just realized you said moonclan has too many cats, and I made him for SnowClan...or did you do that on purpose?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:50 am

I know Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Okay then. Speaking of Stream, was she the special guest?

Umm........sure.....you can think that if you want to..............

Actually, I did not know he was in Snowclan. I was Weird and I was like-oh, Moonclan since they are so weird! I just kinda thought of him as a Moonclan cat as well. LOL
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:05 pm

No....actually, the special guest was supposed to be Bella.....and that's the fourth of broken promises thats she's made to me....

and stream told me she would go on too, but idk. The reason was she said she hadnt been rping in the first place was because she had too much homework (7th grade?) and she really didn't like the rping system we had.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:16 pm

Oh i see.

Why does she not like our rping system? Maybe we can change it to make it better...
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:35 pm

no she's stuck on the idea that other users have to be on while you post or something. When I told her to read the previous posts and then post, she siad "okay!" but i don't really think she gets it...
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:34 am

Oh I see...
You could tell her that we all can't be on at the same time because of school, the time differences, homework, sports, family, friends etc. etc. It is hard enough to do a gathering!
LOL but it is true
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:59 pm

i tried...

You're right. And by the way, are we doing the clan geathering that's supposed to be on the 8 or 15 or something?

I don't think Stream is going to come on anymore. Sad I hope I'm wrong.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:18 pm

Okay.

I have no idea when the next gathering will be. I think Lava will find out about Sun taking over Oceans territory when they are heading to a gathering, but I am not sure yet. Once the rest of some other stuff settles down. Like I still need to make Lavaclan, and the guilds, and the contests, and.....everything else Sad
It is a lot of work but I have a sense of pride when i get it all done! Very Happy

Me too.....
I could try to email her if you wanted me to? I have a boy at school in 7th who I told about the site and then....poof! Never joined, even though he said he would and he even said when I asked if he was Eagletalon he said he was! Yep, that was Logan. Now he avoids me. Maybe he thinks I am going to beat him up or something.
LOL
But seriously what is wrong with the 7th grade?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:54 pm

psht they haven't lived through the mountains of homework in eighth grade and the dedication to finish it.
JK lol!
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:00 am

Yeah lol
Do you guys have a lot of homework at your school? And what is your school like?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down