Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Oceanclan Ruins

+7
Flamestar
Eagletalon
Runatone
Willowpoppy
LepardFoot
Jaybird
Oceanstorm
11 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Oceanclan Ruins - Page 8 Empty Oceanclan Ruins

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Oceanclan Ruins - Page 8 Jungle11

Oceanclan's Ruins
Ancient ruins from the time twolegs use to live on the island. They have long been abandoned and even the disgusting twoleg smell is all but gone from the ruins. Most of the ruins are falling apart, which makes it dangerous to even go here. Moss, grass and trees have begun to grow over the ruins. The ruins are a mysterious and dangerous part of Oceanclan territory that few cats will ever visit in their lifetime.

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Oceanclan Ruins - Page 8 Empty Re: Oceanclan Ruins

Post by Willowpoppy Sat May 05, 2012 2:42 am

ooc : unforunately all my charries are girls.... lol thats awkward

Possumkit flattened her ears at Novafox. "Im not a newborn!" she spat indignantly. Then she saw the playfulness sparkle in her eyes and said "But i will be a better warrior than you when i have my name. I'm gonna be Possumclaw!" she sauntered off. [lol her real name will be Possumflight] The kit stumbled and snagged a claw. "Ouch!" she yelped and Dovepaw was at her side in an instant.

Lavenderheart licked Pansyshines ear friendily. "She's a good apprentice," she repeated. "And enthusiasm is a good thing! Just look at her over there, tending to Possumkit," she added and flicked her tail at the cloudy apprentice licking Possumkits paw.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

http://www.warriorclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat May 05, 2012 2:44 am

ooc: Lol.
Right, Pansy, Leaf, and Aurora also need a mate.
Buut, not yet, I think.
ic: "I know-What?" Pansyshine jumped as he rushed over to Dovepaw. "What happened?" He asked.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sat May 05, 2012 2:46 am

"I'll hold you to t hat then, future Possumclaw!" Novafox said through the kit in her jaws, smiling.

Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat May 05, 2012 2:57 am

Wait did i say Possumkit snagged a claw? If i did i ment she twisted her paw :]

Dovepaw blinked at her mentor. "I think she twisted her paw," she mewed calmly. "What do you do for that?" Possumkit whimpered as Dovepaw licked her left foreleg softly. Lavenderheart rushed over after Pansyshine, panting even though her kits werent due till a long time.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat May 05, 2012 3:10 am

ooc: Oh.
ic: Pansyshine mewed, "Nettle for swelling. Dock leaf to cool it. Oh, and comfrey for soothing the wound, and horsetail to bind the leafs to the wound. Possumkit, wait her. Seabreeze!" Seabreeze trotted over and cocked his head. "Watch after Possumkit, we'll be right back."

Panyshine stumbled downstairs, grumbling. "We have to move the medicine cat's den up. It takes to long to walk down and up a flight of stairs just to get herbs." He complained. Once at the den, he showed Dovepaw the herbs, grabbed some herbs, and walked up again.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat May 05, 2012 6:57 am

ooc: Which clan? If OceanClan, I have Firestorm and Fireblaze, and in ForestClan there is Rubyflare. (Waiting to be accepted Smile)
ic: Tigerkit squealed. "That was sudden!" He wriggled around, and squeaked for a few times. Iciclekit punched him, and he got a bit quieter.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat May 05, 2012 7:48 am

Lol completely off topic there Runa?

Possumkit nodded and called after the pair of medicine cats "Its not like im gonna be able to go anywhere!" which ended in a squeak of pain as she moved her foreleg. Lavenderheart looked at the little kit sympathetically, and licked her ear comfortingly. Then the queen wandered over to her mate Cloudstorm and sighed. "Our kits will be like that someday," she purred and rested her head on her shoulder.

Dovepaw rushed to keep up with all that Pansyshine was telling her. Then she grabbed her bundle of mixed herb and weaved her way silently up the broken stairway.

Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat May 05, 2012 8:47 am

ooc: Novafox is OceanClan, Runa.
ic: Panyshine spat his herbs on the ground and turned to Possumkit. "Lie down," He mewed soothingly to the kit. Then he turned to Lavenderheart. "Could you please fetch some water for Possumkit?" Without waiting for a reply, he snatched up the nettle, chewed it, and placed it on Possumkit's injured paw. "Dovepaw, please chew up the dock." Pansyshine mumbled around the bundle of comfrey in his jaws.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sat May 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Foxpaw looked around blankly.

ooc: Don't know what to do Razz

Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sat May 05, 2012 2:31 pm

Novafox smiled and gently shifted the kit in her jaws.

ooc: what are fireblaze and firestorm like?

ic: Starfall noticed the medicine cats' struggle, and quickly ran down to the medicine den, pulled out the biggest dock leaf she could find, and made a bundle of herbs and loped up the stairs gracefully weaving through cats and using her long legs to take her where the medicine cats headed.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat May 05, 2012 2:51 pm

"Are we all ready to leave, Oceanclan?" called Oceanstorm.

Paintedrose sighed in relief. Finally, things won't be so complicated anymore! Very Happy
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sat May 05, 2012 6:30 pm

Lavenderheart nodded at the medicine cat and started over to a puddle to soak some moss. When she came back, Dovepaw was chewing the dock, and making faces at the horrible taste. Possumkit was giggling at Dovepaw's latest face, which looked like she had eaten something sour. Lavenderheart purred then ran over to Oceanstorm. "One thing," she panted. "Possumkit twisted her paw, but she will be able to go soon."

Willowpaw watched Lilyfeather's kits carefully, making sure none of tem got into mischief.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 691

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sat May 05, 2012 7:23 pm

Starfall noticed and left the herbs with the medicine cats. She quickly stepped over and picked up Possumkit in her jaws and headed towards the camp, smiling and and blinking a "I'll take this" to Dovepaw with her intense golden eyes.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat May 05, 2012 11:52 pm

"Thanks." Pansyshine purred, as he laughed at Dovepaw's face.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun May 06, 2012 12:05 am

Starfall grinned a "youre welcome" and Novafox gently picked up Tigerkit once more.

Last edited by Novafox on Sun May 06, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun May 06, 2012 3:55 pm

ooc: Wait, i thought Novafox was the one holding Tigerkit in the first place? *confused*

ic: Possumkit squealed slightly as she was lifted off her feet by Starfall. Well, there are worse things than this, I suppose... she thought.

Dovepaw licked her lips, trying to get the taste of dock out of her mouth innefectively. She padded over to the bundle of moss that Lavenderheart had bought over, and tried to rinse out the bits of dock from her mouth.

Lavenderheart padded back over to where Pansyshine was standing. "She wil be a good apprentice you know. She will learn to have patience with things in time," she said, going back to her old conversation.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon May 07, 2012 4:39 am

ooc: We could pretend Tigerkit wriggled off and then Iciclekit punched him in the face. Nova, here's Fireblaze and Firestorm's description:
Fireblaze
He has a orange colored fur with three brown stripes from the middle of his forehead to his point of his tail. He has large round yellow eyes. One of his friend died because of green-cough when Fireblaze was still a apprentice. He work very much to not to think about his friend. He often dream about his friend, so he always struggle in his sleep and kick the others. He is happy and cheerful when it is morning and he become sad in the night. He hates the dark and love the sunshine.

Firestorm
Oceanclan
Male
Mate: None
He is the lost brother of Lionscar. He look exactly like Lionscar except for his eyes. His eyes are blue. He has the glass ball too, but it's flat, and has a big hole in it. Lionscar's glass ball fits exactly in it.
He only knew his brother has a glass ball, and he's in another clan. Firestorm is a bit smaller then Lionscar.
He is a friendly and happy cat, and barely takes thing seriously. But when he gets angry, he goes crazy and before letting the others think, he attacks super fast, and after he realized, the field around him gets messy like there was a storm.
He is a good hunter, and a normal fighter when he isn't angry. When he is very angry, he won't stop and his Clanmates sometimes can't stop him. Lionscar's first scar was made by Firestorm, when he got angry in the nursery.
He followed his mother to the clan, and grew up with Fireblaze because soon his mother and her mate ran away and became a rogue.

Fireblaze's lost friend is called Aquapaw, and everyone thought they were going to be mates, but Aquapaw died, so yeah.

ic: Tigerkit grumbled about the punch Iciclekit gave him as if he was his sandbag, but then Iciclekit glared at him again, so he decided to shut up.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon May 07, 2012 5:46 am

"I know." Pansyshine purred. "And she's important, too. Otherwise SpiritClan wouldn't personally send a sign about her."
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon May 07, 2012 6:13 am

Dovepaw's ears pricked at Pansyshine's remark, but left it while she was still trying to get the taste of the dock leaves out of her mouth.

Lavenderheart purred. "Well, she is specila then. So i bid thee goodbye..." she said. "Hopefully not for the last time." then ran over to Oceanstorm.
"All ready with Oceanclan," she panted.

Can Lavenderheart become deputy next? She doesnt have to be a leader...
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon May 07, 2012 6:12 pm

ooc: I think we already have the next couple of deputies lined up. Sorry.

Foxpaw looked over at Oceanstorm. "All ready to go!" He meowed.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 07, 2012 6:34 pm

OOC-Yeah. I'll try my best to get her to be a deputy, but...Nova is going to be the next deputy, once Forest becomes leader, and then Star. But, if you REALLY want her to be the deputy, I guess once Forest becomes the leader Ocean can retire....

IC-"Okay! Lets go!" said Oceanstorm "OCEANCLAN! WE BEGIN OUR LEAVING NOW!" he announced, before adding "Best of luck to you, Forestclan!" as he walked out of the camp, followed by Mockingjay, Vanillapetal, Hollybell, Jasmineflame, Azureshadow, Kitepaw, Blisspaw, Laurelpaw, & Aromapaw.

OOC-"Finally!" muttered Paintedrose as she began to dance like a madman! No more 5 story posts! Very Happy
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Mon May 07, 2012 8:35 pm

Starfall and Novafox kept with the queens, the kits dangling from their jaws as they started the trek back to Oceanclan Camp.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Tue May 08, 2012 4:37 am

Lavenderheart padded after Starfall and Novafox, calling Willowpaw to her. The tortioseshell she-cat raced over excitedly and followed her mentor out of the camp.

Dovepaw looked at her friend's retreating backs, wishing she had more time with them. Then she padded over to Pansyshine. "What should we do now?" she asked, bouncing up and down excitedly.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue May 08, 2012 5:56 am

Dustpaw ran next to Possumkit. "So, do you want to hear about being an apprentice now?"
Windflight walked out, followed by Seabreeze and Windblaze.

"We move the medicine cat's den." Pansyshine mewed promptly. "It's a big hassle going up and down every time to treat cats. Let's see... How about we set it over there, next to that stream? There's a nice hedge surrounding us. Come on, let's start moving the herbs to our new den." Pansyshine turned around and weaved down the stairs.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Tue May 08, 2012 3:46 pm

lol i actually thought about that and i was like "i dont wanna move the den!" then i realised i was only typing..... lol i fail *facepalms*

Dovepaw followed her mentor excitedly and started grabbing bundles of herbs in her jaws. "Waats shis un calld?" she said, grabbing a sweet smelling herb bundle. (catnip/mint)
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed May 09, 2012 6:28 am

ooc: Lol

ic: "Catmint, very useful for greencough. It smells very tempting, doesn't it?" Pansyshine replied.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed May 09, 2012 3:59 pm

Dovepaw nodded. "But you cant eat any of it, because you will need it in case somecat gets greencough?" she asked while padding out of the den and weaving her way down the stairs.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu May 10, 2012 8:22 am

"Yes, they're very, very, very hard to find in the wild." Panyshine mewed, emphasizing the very.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfire Sat May 12, 2012 12:50 am

Mossfire stretched and looked around the camp. She was just wondering what she should do when her belly rumbled and she realized that she hadn't eaten anything all day.

Slowly she padded over to the fresh kill pile and took a good looking mouse from the top.
Mossfire
Mossfire

Female Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat May 12, 2012 2:14 am

ooc: LOL. Why do I like dramatic posts so much?
ic: Thunderstorm nudged his mate and pointed at the other leaving OceanClan cats with his tail. He meant they we're supposed to leave. "We could eat later."
Lionscar and Firestorm were saying they're farewells. Firestorm looked at his brother sadly. "You sure about staying in ForestClan?" Lionscar nodded. "I have my clanmates... and her." He gazed toward Auroralight. "Even if I went to OceanClan, I would stay loyal to ForestClan." Firestorm nodded. "Bye, brother. May SpiritClan light your path, and also ForestClan." Lionscar mewed. "And you and your clan too. Take good care of our little brothers and sister." Firestorm licked Lionscar for the last time, and sprang off to go back to camp.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat May 12, 2012 7:48 am

ooc: And it doesn't help that I was right next to Runa when she wrote her "dramatic" post.
ic: Pansyshine dropped the bundle of herbs on the ground. "That should be the last of them."
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat May 12, 2012 1:13 pm

ooc: Eh eh, Jay.
ic: Lionscar turned around. "Back to helping my clan." Auroralight stared at him. That was fast.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sat May 12, 2012 2:46 pm

Is this forestclan now? o.O
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfire Sat May 12, 2012 7:33 pm

Mossfire dropped the mouse back onto the fresh kill pile and nodded. "Ok." As she turned to follow her mate out of the camp, she wondered how she'd missed the order. My mind probably just wandered off she thought to herself, flicking her ear in annoyance. She really could be so mousebrained sometimes.
Mossfire
Mossfire

Female Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat May 12, 2012 11:54 pm

ooc: Uh huh, Nova.
Or are you Tiger right now?
lD Now I'm so confused.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun May 13, 2012 1:10 am

Dustfang plodded out of the sunny spot he had been sleeping in and yawned largely, showing his pointy yellow teeth and pink tongue. He snapped his mouth shut with a satisfying click. The elder stalked over to the fresh-kill and grabbed a fish. He wrinkled his nose at the pungent smell, but shrugged and gulped it down. Full now, he shambled back to his warm patch of grass to start snoozing again.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun May 13, 2012 1:52 am

It'd be best if you didn't think about it haha i think you all will eventually learn to tell who is who, but for now, this is tiger, yes Razz
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun May 13, 2012 3:02 am

ooc: Hmm? who changed the topic title?

ic: Dustfang slept. he wondered what the ForestClan camp was like after the storm.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Sun May 13, 2012 6:52 am

Dovepaws eyes glowed with relief as she dropped her bundle of marigold in the new medicine den. Then she clamped her jaws around a huge yawn and sighed.

Echoflame got up and stretched her cramped legs. She wandered over to the freshkill pile and sat down to eat a mouse.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun May 13, 2012 8:58 am

"Bed time, I think." Pansyshine mewed. "There some moss behind that bush, I believe." He mewed, flicking his tail. "Good night." He yawned and fell asleep in a hastily made nest.

Dawnsky yawned and stumbled into her nest, passing Leafripple and Auroradapple as she fell asleep.

Leafripple fell asleep.

Auroradapple fell asleep.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun May 13, 2012 11:50 am

Auroralight opened her eyes in the warrior's den. Her mate wasn't there. She yawned and saw Lionscar walking around the camp border. "What are you doing?" Lionscar turned and shrugged. "Just felt like patrolling." Auroralight nodded. "Make sure to sleep, okay? You might be in the Dawn patrol..." She yawned again and went back into her nest.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Sun May 13, 2012 2:06 pm

Oh sorry guys! ummi think tiger did soo it was less confusing to guests and people who are newly joined.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Mon May 14, 2012 6:47 am

Hey Jay im guessing
Like a Star @ heaven Its nighttime now! Like a Star @ heaven
of am i not supposed to do that.... Very Happy

Dovepaw yawned as she stumbled into a hastily made nest beside Pansyshine and slipped into a peacefull sleep.

Echoflame padded into the warriors den and stumbled past Leafripple Auroradapple and Dawnsky sleeping in their nests. She sat down and almost immediately slipped into a dreamless sleep.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 14, 2012 5:13 pm

OOC-Does the Time & Nature Guild have the pages/post sorted out for all of the catergories? LOL, when I made them I just made it harder on you guys. Sorry! Embarassed
Ok, nightime! Like a Star @ heaven Sleep
Get it?

IC-My cats sleep and dream Sleep

OOC-So I think Pansy choose the new leader now, right?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue May 15, 2012 9:21 am

ooc: Er, er, ask Jay.
ic: My cats slept except for Lionscar, who was patrolling at the camp entrance.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Tue May 15, 2012 11:23 am

Rushpaw sighed and blinked her stormy gray-blue eyes. Her black tail tip twitched restlessly and she rolled over onto her back with a groan. WHY CANT I SLEEP... She thought in her head. Frustrated, she rolled over and peeked her head out of the apprentice dens.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpoppy Wed May 16, 2012 3:55 pm

Ooh, ooh can Dovepaw have a sign about the new leader? Purrlease?

Dovepaw figited in her sleep, sighing as she woke up once, twice then three times. Her dove-gray pelt shimmered as she padded quietly out of the den and sat in the silver moonlight, her fur glowing like a halo.

Echoflame was sleeping. She dreamed about catching a mouse, as per normal.
Willowpoppy
Willowpoppy
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Wed May 16, 2012 5:04 pm

OOC-Sure! Basically it is just some random dead cat telling her that the next leader will be Dawnsky...I don't really remember but, I think you also will get the prophecy. Don't do the dream until we know, okay?
So um Jay does Dovepaw get the prophecy as well?
Oh, and when you do do the dream it should be Tigerstar, the former leader telling you who the leader is Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Wed May 16, 2012 8:30 pm

Rushpaw saw her friend walk out of the apprentice den and followed slowly, curious of what was happening...
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu May 17, 2012 5:29 am

ooc: Um, yeah, I think so.
Lol, no idea what's happening but yeah.
ic: Pansyshine dreamed. Dreamed of...
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu May 17, 2012 12:23 pm

OOC-I think Dovepaw is going to get the sign. Basically Tigertsar comes say that Dawnsky is to be the next leader and also gives you the prophecy, which is:
"The Forest is just surviving,
Dawn & Twilight are life giving,
you must go back to where you came,
or dwindle to never be seen again.
Dissappearing Light & Loud Blaze must travel to find,
more willing to become their kind.
The secret of Light & Darkness finally unraveled,
no more will they have to travel.
The balance must be equal,
forgotten is remembered,
two becomes one,
yet all are loyal members!"

Oh and Pansy can also have the same dream as well, either with or without the prophecy/Dawnsky Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu May 17, 2012 6:31 pm

Stormwind and Smallpetal ran into the camp. They dropped the fish near the freshkill pile. Smallpetal spat, complaining about the fishy taste. Stormwind was confused. "Hey, where did all the OceanClan cats go?" he asked.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Novafox Thu May 17, 2012 6:37 pm

Sablefire yawned and stretched her long dark arms with their dark red stripes as she woke up from her nap, blinking her golden eyes slowly.

Jadepaw slowly trotted over to Ebonypaw. "Umm hey.. Ebony.. Do you wanna come hunt with me..?" She said shyly.

Foxpaw slept quietly.

Coyotepaw softly munched on a rabbit.
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu May 17, 2012 6:44 pm

"Sure!" replied Ebonypaw. He secretly had a somewhat kinda little crush on her...

Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellastar Thu May 17, 2012 6:44 pm

The member 'Oceanstorm' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Prey' : 1
Bellastar
Bellastar

Female Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu May 17, 2012 7:05 pm

Smallpetal was annoyed. "Ignored again!" she hissed.

Stormwind shrugged it off and went to go ask what happened out of Dustfang.

ooc: What's with Bellastar?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu May 17, 2012 7:09 pm

OOC....Can you Beat that?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellastar Thu May 17, 2012 7:09 pm

The member 'Oceanstorm' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Prey' : 3
Bellastar
Bellastar

Female Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu May 17, 2012 7:21 pm

Stowmind woke Dustfang up. "Dustfang! Sorry, but what in SpiritClan is going on here?" the warrior asked.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum: