Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Oceanclan Rp

+7
Midnightsoul
Flamestar
Jaybird
Icedragon
Runatone
ravenfeather
Oceanstorm
11 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Oceanclan Rp - Page 5 Empty Oceanclan Rp

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Oceanclan Territory:Oceanclans territory is divided into two parts, the northern part and the southern part. The northern part is a jungle with palm trees and other tropical trees. It is easy to find herbs and there is lot of light in the jungle, making it easy to see your way around. The northern most part is the beach. The beach is a large strip of warm golden sands that line the ocean. There are large rocks on the beach that the cats use to sun themselves and sleep. The soft sand makes a great nest! In the ocean there is a large coral reef and cats swim out to it to explore and hunt, but mostly explore. There are two large rivers in the northern part that crisscross the jungle part. One of them has a source in the small hills that border the southern part and the northern part of the territory. The other comes off as a stream from the other river and then meets up with the stream from the Oceanclan Camp and form a smaller river then the other one, but still a good river. The two rivers then meet and form a big river which flows out into the ocean in the islands northeastern corner. The big river is deep, fast-flowing and dangerous and prone to flooding so cats don't go there often. The smaller rivers are more peaceful. The one from Oceanclans camp is slow-moving but very deep-great for fishing! The other river from the hills is slow-moving, bigger but not that deep. The southern part of the territory is a large barren desert wasteland. There are no rivers there and no trees. There are only bushes, shrubs and some herbs. Oceanclan cats do not usually go into this part of their territory that often. Here there lives foxes in small little hollows. The foxes usually stay put in this part of the territory and do not stray into the northern part, but if they do it can become a serious problem to Oceanclan. There are small, sandy and grassy hills that has little ponds that are the border for the northern and southern territories. The hills surround the entire southern part of Oceanclans territories and serve as the border line for the other clans territories. The eastern part of this territory is the coast, and the western, southern and northern parts are the hills. In the hills to the south there is an ancient twoleg village that is deserted and other twoleg ruins from long ago.

Oceanclan Camp: Oceanclans camp is a large clearing by the ocean, so close you hear the waves crashing on the shore. Their camp walls are made out of branches found on the beach and large flat rocks. They also use seaweed to bind pieces of the walls together but on extremely hot or cold days the seaweed bindings may crack so they have to be checked. Oceanclans camp has a pond in the back part of their camp with a little stone ledge behind it that serves as the Leaders place to make announcemnts. Nothing too fancy but the cats can see the leader still while the leader still shows off some power. The pond is cold, clear and pure water that the cats use to drink. It is not that deep so kits can fall in and will not drown or get hurt. The bottom is smooth white rock. In some extreme droughts in the past it has been known to dry up. Coming from the pond that separates the clan in half is a small stream of water. It is small only about two feet wide. It goes from the pond, its source, to out of the camp through a small hole, big enough to let the water out but small enough to keep curious kits in. The stream is not that deep at all and is only a few inches deep so it poses no harzard to kits. It is cold and calm and it refreshing to put your paws in the stream. Like the pond, in droughts, the stream has dryed up. The ground in the camp is soft, short grass with sand underneath it instead of dirt. What might be a back entrance to other clans is actually a front entrance. The entrance is always closest to the ocen to let the breeze and the sounds of the ocean come to the camp more clearer. The order of the dens are, from the entrance, warriors den, nursery, and then medicien cats den, on the left side of the camp. On the right side of the camp the dens are, from the entrance, apprentices den, elders den, deputies den, and then leaders den. When you enter the camp you come from the ocean side or the north side and are able to see the stream, the pond and the stone ledge. The stream turns as it reaches the entrance to the camp goes in between the entrance and the apprentices den through a little hole. The dens are made from seaweed, branches, flat stones, and grass. The seaweed and the grass hold them together.

Oceanclan Wildlife: Oceanclan usually eats fish but they also eat mice, voles, shrews, and a rare squirrel or rabbit. Badgers don't often stray into their territory. In the southern barren part of their territory there are usually more mice, voles, shrews and rabbits. There are also foxes in that part of the territory, but because Oceanclan rarely goes into that part of their territory they don't worry about it that much. They also have tapirs, capybaras, okapi, bears, bats, tropical birds, monkeys, and tropical eagles in their territory. The tapirs, capybaras, okapi, bats, monkeys, and tropical birds are not much of a problem to Oceanclan seeeing as they are vegetarians. the tropical bears eat only berries or ants so they are not that much of a problem either. The tropical eagles on the other are a nusicance. They can snatch kits that leave the camp and nest in tall trees. So can grow big enough to big up and carry off warriors! Usually Oceanclan does its best by trying to run them out of the territory. They best stragety to get rid of an eagle would either be to destroy its nest or kill it with a patrol. Both are risky. Luckily there are not that many eagles on Oceanclans territory, only three to five but their numbers can swell greatly at rare times. Oceanclan don't usually hunt birds, capybaras, tapirs, or monkeys since they prefer the food they eat.

Oceanclan Traits: Relaxed, calm, laidback, somewhat lazy and easily adaptable to change. They are like the ocean, most of the time calm and peaceful, but at other times as angry and as wild as a storm. They are able to adapt to change very well, just like the ocean. They are usually peaceful with the other clans because partly they are a peaceful clan and partly because they are too lazy to go to battle! Their enemy is most of the time Sunclan. They are friends with Lavaclan. Whenever Oceanclan gets into a battle with Sunclan, almost alyways Lavaclan comes in as well to help them out. Lavaclan and Oceanclan are like BFFs! Though it is against the Warrior Code, Lavaclan and Oceanclan cats mate with each other since they are so friendly. They have tried to make it legal in the past but it was denied and nothing happened. They are great swimmers and can hold their breath for a long time under water. Every now and then though, you will meet an Oceanclan cat who is either, a bad swimmer, afriad of the water, or can't hold their breath that long. These cats are called by Oceanclan, Sandcats, cats who prefer to stay on the sand. They like to relax on the warm sands of their beach while listening to the ocean, chatting with their friends or just plain sleeping. They can get work done but don't like to do that much work. The other clans always teases them for their laziness. Oceanclan is kinda a mixture of Riverclan and Thunderclan. They like to collect pretty things like feathers and shells and use them to decorate their nest or their den. They are clever and graceful. They mainly eat fish but also eat many other land creatures.

Oceanclan History: Oceanclan was founded by Oceanshine. She along with five other cats, Lavafall, Moonwater, Sunflame, Dawnwillow, and Twilightclaw. These six cats were the last descendants of Snowclan, who were trying to preserve the ancient clans traditions. They then met up and decided to make a warrior clan, like Snowclan to spread the traditiopns to other cats. They quickly decided not to make one clan because then they would all fight over who would be leader and no clan would be made. Oceanshine made Oceanclan, after her name like the rest of the leaders and found rogue cats that, like her, could swim well, could hold their breath long underwater, and were laidback, clever, and calm. Oceanshine fell in love with Lavafall, Lavaclans founding leader and he returned her feelings. They became mates and had five kits. Sunflame, the founder of Sunclan, hated these kits. It was against the warrior code to take a mate from another clan. Lavafall was her cousin and he should know better. So she, along with her clan, attacked Oceanclan, where Oceanshine and the kits were, and killed two of them and hurt another. Ever since then Oceanclans enemy was Sunclan, for what they had done in the past and what they still did in the present. Lavafall and Oceanshine were sad and angry and formed and allegiance and attacked Sunclan which resulted into a short war. Oceanclan and Lavaclan won. Oceanclan wanted to chase Sunclan out, Lavafall forgave Sunclan, as Sunflame was his cousin and told Oceanclan to let them be. Oceanshine still had a grudge on Sunclan, and ever since then, Oceanclan has hated Sunclan and Sunclan Oceanclan. Lavaclan was able to forgive and forget but in a battle they will still side with Oceanclan but are always ready to forgive.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Oceanclan Rp - Page 5 Empty Re: Oceanclan Rp

Post by Jaybird Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:44 pm

Pansypaw flicked his tail irritably. "Sure, go find OceanClan's medicine cat. She'll know what to do and what if you get sicker." He blinked. "And the water's over there." He pointed with his tail.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:01 am

Firestorm took Lionscar's ball and squeezed it in his hole. A perfect fit. Firestorm breathed. "Great SpiritClan, I found my brother!" Lionscar purred. "I can't believe it... you were alive!" Firestorm purred to. "And so were you!" Lionscar pointed at Auroralight. "She's Auroralight, my mate." Firestorm smiled weakly. "I don't have a mate yet..." Fireblaze laughed. "You will get one soon! I don't have one too!" Firestorm snorted. "At least you had a friend who was supposed to be your mate!" Firestorm froze and looked sad. "She can't be now. She walks with SpiritClan now." Firestorm gasped as soon as he realized he shouldn't have said this. "Sorry..." Fireblaze smiled. "It's okay. She told me to find a mate, and it can be anyone I love."

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:36 am

Windflight blinked. "And who do you love?" She asked. Seapaw grinned. "Windflight is...." Before he could finish his sentence, he was bowled over by Windflight. "I was asking a perfectly sensible question!" Seapaw shook the sand off his pelt. "Okay, just joking." He grumbled. Windpaw twitched his whiskers with amusement. "You two, look like a bunch of kits." Seapaw blinked and pounced on him, swiped playfully at his ear. Windpaw hissed with surprise and shook Seapaw off.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:59 am

Fireblaze sighed. "Right now, I don't love anyone. I loved Aquapaw." Auroralight looked at him in silent. Firestorm purred. "It's okay! There's so much cats in the world, Fireblaze!" Fireblaze nodded and smiled.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:10 am

"Right, but most of OceanClan's shecats don't want mates." Windflight said dryly.

Dustkit watched the apprentice play fight with amusement glinting in her eyes. She blinked and charged in, surprising Seapaw.

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:38 am

Fireblaze smiled. "Are you one of the most?" Auroralight laughed. Lionscar and Firestorm shared tongues.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:30 am

Windflight purred. "I suppose you could say that."

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:35 am

Fireblaze blinked. "Wow... really? So you don't want a mate or kits? I hope I get one, though."

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:22 am

Windflight purred. "Me? I haven't found anycat like that yet. It's harder then you think. But really, I don't care." She smiled and continued, "I mean, why should I? I'm perfectly happy as a warrior, and besides, we just went through a tsunami, what if another tsunami comes?"

Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:07 pm

Grumbling, Smallpetal went and got water. She spotted a squirrel drinking too, and she guessed she could hunt, so she did. She brought her prey back to where the other cats were.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:10 pm

"Seapaw, could you get Hol... Your medicine cat? I'm not sure Smallpetal has a fever, yet she seems like... Never mind, just please find her!" Pansypaw hissed.
Seapaw blinked and sprang back. "Sure, Windpaw, we'll finish this later." He turned and raced over to another group of cats.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:17 pm

"Hey look, I caught a squirrel!" Smallpetal shoved it in Panseypaw's face. "I'm not sick! I don't have a fever! I'm fine!" she rambled. On the contrary, her eyes were unnaturally bright.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:39 am

Pansypaw dodged. "Really?" Was all he muttered.

Seapaw blinked. All those scents were making his nose itchy. "Hollybell! Emergency!" He yowled.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:53 am

Fireblaze looking at Windflight like she's the first cat ever who doesn't want a mate. "Okay, but she isn't." He mumbled. Auroralight looked at Smallepetal ccarefully. "Well at least she doesn't look sick." Lionscar agreed.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:04 am

"Fireblaze, please don't stare at me like that..." Windflight purred with amusement.

"Doesn't look sick? That's why SpiritClan destined you to be warriors! See her eyes? How bright they are?" Pansypaw almost wailed with frustration.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:27 am

Fireblaze laughed. "I stare at you because you are the first cat ever who I found out who doesn't want mate." Well he had a strange feeling which he one had it to Aquapaw. What is this? He shrugged of the question and gazed up at the sky.
Auroralight dipped her head. "Sorry. You know the best." She turned away and gave herself a swift lick.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:31 pm

Smallpetal saw that Panseypaw did not want her squirrel. She wasn't hungry herself, so she walked over to where Auroralight, Fireblaze, and the others were sitting. She started to ask, "hey, does any cat want a squirrel?" but stopped when she noticed Fireblaze and Auroralight next to each other. "Sorry to interrupt," Smallpetal whispered as she backed away slowly. Inside, she was screaming LOVEBIRDS! LOVEBIRDS! LOVEBIRDS! Then she tripped over a root and fell flat on her face again. She decided to stay that way for a bit, and then get up so Panseypaw wouldn't yell at her again.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:46 am

ooc: You mean Lionscar? And which clan is Smallpetal in? Just wondering about the other clan cats eating OceanClan's prey.
ic: Auroralight got out from her "Imaginary zone" and turned back. "Oh... Are you okay, Smallpetal?" She was a bit hungry, but she did not dare to hunt in another clan's territory.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:30 pm

ooc: Smallpetal is in forest. And since no OceanClan cats are trying to get them off their territory, it's alright. Also, the other ForestClan cats, although these ones don't know it, came to an agreement with Oceanstorm and OceanClan.

ic: Smallpetal picked herself up and groomed the dirt off. "Yeah, I'm okay. I just tripped over a rock.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:17 am

Pansypaw twitched his tail. He really missed his mentor. Wait, where was his mentor? He blinked, scenting the air, and began to panic when he didn't smell her. "Copperwing?" He called out. She can't have died, I didn't even finish my training! He wailed silently. Aurorapaw blinked. "Pansypaw, is there anything wrong." Pansypaw just stared at her.

Windflight blinked and purred with amusement. "You two look like doves." She said in a very small voice.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:45 am

Auroralight sighed. "We don't know who died and who is looking for us. And that makes things even more harder. Just hope SpiritClan can send medicine cats signs......" She sighed again. Lionscar was trying to get of a tick from Firestorm's back. Firestorm shook his body roughly to get off that darn tick. Lionscar grumbled. "I can't get it if you keep shaking!" Firestorm stopped. "It's a miracle that this tick didn't get off in the flood." He mewed. "Really cool." Fireblaze's leg still hurt, so he relaxed.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:47 am

ooc: Runa, did you write your Chinese homework now? I'm doing it right now.
ic: Pansypaw panicked.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:05 am

ooc: Nope! I can finish it super fast, so I am doing it on my last day. Mweh heh heh
ic: Fireblaze was wondering where all the other ForestClan cats. All dead?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:36 am

ooc: ... What if Gong 老师让你从写? Wait, cancel that thought! You do remember what's our homework?
ic: Pansypaw winced. If Copperwing's dead, then I'm the medicine cat, but I haven't even got my name yet! But ForestClan can't go without a medicine cat!
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:30 am

ooc: I will if she does let me. IT's just a 阅读理解. Who cares?
ic: Fireblaze stared at Lionscar and Auroralight and mumbled something about mates.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:41 pm

Smallpetal yawned. "I'm taking a nap, okay?" but no cat cared anyway. She grumbled and walked around to find a place to sleep.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:46 pm

ooc: Huh? Wow how colorful.
ic: Auroralight just concentrated on grooming. Lionscar got the tick out and licked himself.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:36 am

ooc: I suppose. 可是,我还是写了一个小时。Whatever, that's my Chinese writing to you. >.<
ic: Windflight purred. "You..." ...Two look like mates already.
Pansypaw kept on panicking. He blinked and sighed. What do I do? SpiritClan, help me! He prayed.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:42 am

ooc: One hour won't do any harm. And who look like mates?
ic: Fireblaze yawned and wondered if the ForestClan cats can hunt.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:15 pm

ooc: Fireblaze and Windflight.

ic: Smallpetal was trudging through a bush, grumbling about medicine cats and glad she had gotten away from Panseypaw. She was going to prove to those cats she wasn't sick.
Smallpetal found a place to rest, but then decided she wasn't sleepy, so she walked around some more. Like a lot more, until she came to a hill overlooking the coast. She saw some OceanClan cats on it, and walked towards them, but spotted her brother. She was overjoyed to see him, Dustfang and Wolfekit, and a bunch of other ForestClan cats alive. She restrained herself from scaring him or saying she was alright. "The rest of the clan comes first," Smallpetal affirmed. She started running back to the other ForestClan cats.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:27 am

Pansypaw took a deep breath and went looking for Oceanstorm.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:50 am

ooc: Well...... Windflight likes...... Pansypaw? Or Somecat else.
ic: Fireblaze yawned, still feeling weird and lay down. Firestorm groomed him.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:54 am

ooc: Seapaw.
ic: Pansypaw found Oceanstorm. "Excuse me?" He mewed. "Well, you see... It's just that... Well... I have a question." He licked his paw and drew it over his ear before continuing. "Haveyoueverhadatimewhenallofthemedicinecatsdiedandtherewasonlyanapprenticeleft?" He blurted out.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:41 am

ooc: Well well.
ic: Fireblaze swung his head up as he felt pain. "Ouch!" Firestorm blinked. "What did I do?" Fireblaze shivered, pointing at his hurt leg when he got stuck during the tsunami.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:27 pm

ooc: WAIT a second.. does Pansypaw know Oceanstorm" Where he is?

ic: Smallpetal went over to her clanmates. "So the main part of ForestCLan is over there! Let's go!" she mewed excitedly.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:32 am

Auroralight purred. "Really!? They were alive!" Lionscar smiled very small, trying not to show the other cats.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Oceanclan Rp - Page 5 Empty lionclaw

Post by Lionclaw Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:49 am

lionclaw went to the medicine cat's den
Lionclaw
Lionclaw

Male Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:53 am

ooc: Yes, he does. Oceanstorm was just talking to him.
ic: Windpaw pricked his ears. "Wait!" He called out. "There's no one in the medicine cat's den!" He ran after that cat.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:02 am

Fireblaze yawned, and went to the medicine cat's den, but soon saw Windpaw calling over to Lionclaw. "Hi Lionclaw, Windpaw. Medicine cat isn't in there? Nevermind then." He limped, and soon got up, dragging his hurt leg.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:07 am

"Oh, right, Lionclaw. I think I saw Hollybell over there in that clump of cats," He pointed with his tail, "And Fireblaze, you should go find Pansypaw, who went to find Oceanstorm, I think."
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:39 am

Fireblaze turned back and purred. "Thanks!" He dragged his hurt leg to Pansypaw. "Pansypaw!" He called.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:42 am

Pansypaw whipped his head around. "Huh? What? Oh, what's wrong?" He asked.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:43 am

Firebaze showed him his leg. "It got hurt during the flood. I got stuck in some brunch!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:55 am

"Hmm." He gave the leg a sniff. "Sorry, I have to fetch some herbs." He mewed, dipping his head to Oceanstorm.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:58 am

Fireblaze said thank you, but soon realized about Oceanstorm and straightened his leg.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:28 pm

Smallpetal was starting to run back to the other ForestClan cats when she realized her leg was still broken. "Oh, that's why i kept passing out," she mumbled. She had treated it like it was never broken because she had forgotten. "Fail..." she laughed. Then she noticed while running it bent the wrong way again. She fainted.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:59 pm

Dustkit pricked her ears. "Huh?" She turned around and her eyes widened. "Excuse me!" She mewed padding up to Smallpetal. "Are you..." She then realized that that cat had passed out. She blinked and raced over to Leafpaw and Aurorapaw. "Where's Pansypaw?" She squeaked. "There's an emergency!"

Pansypaw blinked and raced into the medicine cat's den, coming out later with cobwebs and marigold and nettle in his mouth. He walked back slowly and dropped the herbs on the ground. "So..." He muttered, "First we chew up the nettle and marigold..." He applied them on to Fireblaze's leg. Then he gently placed the cobweb on his leg. "All done." He announced. Pansypaw turned around and walked back to Oceanstorm.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:42 am

Fireblaze called out again. "Sorry, but one more question! Can I move and run now?"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:58 am

Pansypaw turned around. "It's best if you don't, I suppose. You might strain it and stuff. You can walk, and run, but take it easy, okay?"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:52 am

Fireblaze shrugged, and mewed good bye. He lifted his hurt eg and walked on 3 legs.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:00 pm

Smallpetal slowly opened her eyes. She wondered why the world was tilted, and then realized she was lying on her side in the grass. She sneezed and shook her head to clear the light spots away from her vision. She struggled to get up before realizing again that her left fore-paw was completely broken to the point that she could almost move her upper leg and the lower, broken part would dangle. Smallpetal was nauseous at the sight and at the throbbing pain shooting up her leg, but she hoped it would heal, at least to the point where she could run and hunt again. She believed in the healing capabilities of the medicine cats, but she didn't think/wished they could perform such a miracle as fixing her fore-paw totally. She started hobbling towards Panseypaw.

Stormwind wondered where Smallpetal was. Inside, he knew his sister hadn't died from the storm, but hoped she was safe.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:07 pm

Fireblaze collapsed. His leg was hurting, much more then he thought. He lay down, and fell asleep, once again dreaming about Aquapaw.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:37 pm

Smallpetal remembered Panseypaw had fixed up her leg before. The herbs were still on it, but the splint- either it had fallen off, or broken. "Um, Panseypaw, you're not going to like this, but can you redo my splint? It sorta fell off or something."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:29 pm

Fireblaze struggled up, and bit by bit, walked toward the others. Firestorm sprang up, and dashed toward Fireblaze to help him.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Oceanclan Rp - Page 5 Empty Hey guys! it's roxie!!

Post by Novafox Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:31 pm

ooc: so, im not exactly sure how i should jump in here, but hey guys, im roxie, i umm like to swim an stuff... im 13, uhh... dont really like to talk about myself much.. id love to answer questions though! but nat said i could jump in with starkit being sick? and mirrorgaze comes back from an herb trip? im so sorry its like an all-of-a-sudden jump in, im totally open to any of your guys's ideas, but i know you all might not really like me clogging up the rp, where else could we maybe discuss this?
Novafox
Novafox
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:45 pm

You could make a topic and talk about it there.

Also, fine about the jumping in and stuff, but currently most of OceanClan is at the OceanClan Tsunami Camp topic.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Oceanclan Rp - Page 5 Empty cat

Post by Lionclaw Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:02 am

name: oceanbreeze
kit
no family

Oceanbreeze, lost kittypet taken into oceanclan. Likes to sleep a lot. Eats a lot. Ocean blue eyes, blue fur, and pointy ears. Has no family, cries a lot. Has weird dreams, mostly omens. Lack of concentration, drops out of conversation at random times. Loves the camp and would take his life to protect it. Gentle and kind, doesn't like violence.
Lionclaw
Lionclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lionclaw Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:11 am

lionclaw went peacefully to his den, tired from hunting. Had a peaceful sleep. Woken up by the flapping wings of a raven.
Lionclaw
Lionclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:08 am

Ummm Lion? We longer roleplay here. You see the catergory on the website that says Oceanclan RP? Click that and then you can see all the topics where you can roleplay at Smile

P.S. You may want to start in Oceanclan Camp Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down