Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Lavaclan Rp

+3
Runatone
Eagletalon
Oceanstorm
7 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lavaclan Rp - Page 2 Empty Lavaclan Rp

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lavaclan Territory- Lavaclan, unlike the other clans live on their own island. The island is not that big and is not that far away from the main island. During the full moon, the tide drops dramtically and there is a land brdige that connects the two islands together. That is how Lavaclan is able to get to all of the gatherings. In the northern part of the island there is a dormant volcano, covered in grass, trees, and flowers from all the fertile ground. Around the volcano are black, rocky, volcanic hills from all the volcanic rocks, lava and magma. In the eastern part of the island there is a meadow filled with flowers, herbs and a few trees. In the western part of the island there is a plain filled with long, tall, grass home to all sorts of animals. In the southern part of the island there is a rocky forest beach, that serves as the southern areas beach. It has grass and trees but underneath the the grass there is sand so the ground is very soft. There are lots of rocks and boulders there as well. There are warm, tropical waters surrounding the entire island. There is also a large coral reef in the water as well.

Lavaclan Camp- Lavaclans camp is in the southern part of the island, in the forest covered with sand, grass, trees and rocks.

Lavaclan Wildlife- Lavclan usually eats birds, mice, rabbits, squirrels along with a few rare fish. They barely get any foxes and badgers on their island becuase it is an island, and once they are gone they are gone. The only way to get to the island is during the full moon and that is pretty rare at them coming over at that time. They also have bears, capybaras, tropical birds, and tropical eagles. They also hunt capybaras and tropical birds and eagles as well as the above things they eat. Unlike the other clans they find that they taste pretty good! The bears though can be annoying and bother the clan. They are small, largr then cat size, and are unlike the peaceful bears on the main island. They hunt the same food the cats do. The tropical eagles nest on the northern side on the volcano and grow big enough to carry away kits and apprentices so when they are hunting them they usually do only experienced warriors only.

Lavaclan Traits- Lavaclan cats are usually cheerful, energetic, friendly, loyal, courageous, fierce and strong. They get to be bigger then most of the other cats in the other clans. They are good climbers and good jumpers and have strong legs and strong pads. They are good at hunting up in the trees or on rocky sufaces. They are a mixture of Thunderclan and Skyclan.

Lavaclan History- Lavaclan was founded by Lavafall who was named after the volcano, because back then it was still active. Lavafall was cousin to Sunflame, Twilightclaw and Forestcreek on his mothers side to their mother, as they were sisters. He along with the other founding leaders founded the first clans and recruited rogues, loners and kittypets into their clans to get more cats and to make them great. He fell in love with Oceanshine, founder of Oceanclan and soon she was expecting his kits. She then gave birth to five kits in Oceanclan. Outraged that the warrior code had already been broken, and by the founders of the clans, Sunflame along with Sunclan attacked Oceanclan to teach them a lesson to never ever break the warrior code again. Sunflame herself killed two of the five kits and wounded another before Lavaclan arrived and Lavafall and Oceanshine battled Sunflame. Oceanclan thought that was not enough, so they along with faithful Lavaclan attacked Sunclan and beat them. Lavafall was able to forgive Sunflame, becuase he was his cousin, but Oceanshine did not and as the years went by Lavaclan was able to forgive and forget while Sunclan and Oceanclan grew a grudge for each other.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lavaclan Rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Lavaclan Rp

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:33 pm

Autumnstar padded out of her den. She was ready. "Attention clan I have something to announce. I am leaving the clan. I am sorry but clan life isn't really for me anymore. I am so sorry that I am leaving. But this is the best way." she said as she hung her head.

"WHAT? NO!" exclaimed Dragonblaze. "Autumnstar you can't do this! What about our kits? How could you abandon them? Your the leader too! You have to take care the clan not leave it!" he exclaimed.

"I'm sorry Dragonblaze. I knew you wouldn't understand. I also know that you wouldn't leave the clan like I am doing. It's best this way. Good Bye. I am so sorry for doing this but this is the way it has to be." Autumnstar said quitely.

"WAIT!" shouted Summerfall. "I want to come along too!"

"Me three!" shouted Shadeflower.

"Ditto!" said Mockingflight.

"Me too!" said Braveheart.

"Don't forget me!" said Basilleaf.

"If you want to leave the clan then follow me!" called Autumnstar. "BYE!" she called as she turned her head away from the clan and began walking out. She didn't even look back.

Tons of cats ran after her. Bubblefrost watched astonished at this chaotic decision by their own leader of the clan! He saw Summerfall, Shadeflower, Mockinglfight, Braveheart, Basilleaf, Crystalblaze, Spottedtail, Dewpaw, Flamepaw, Brushpaw, and Spiderpaw leave the camp forever.

"How can you do this?" whispered Dragonblaze as he cried. Soon it was raining. He raised his head to the rain and cried long and hard.

Bubblefrost was shocked by everything. Dragonblaze never ever ever ever ever cried! he must really be sad to see his mate leave. Along with everyone else. He looked to see if anyone else was going to leave but thankfully he saw no one step forward and leave. He looked at all the cats and saw them all sad and shocked. But above all he saw little Fortunekit. Her mother had left her behind without a thought. She was now all alone.

"Mama?" asked Fortunekit. No answer. "MAMA!" cried Fortunekit. Still no answer. The rain continued to drench the clan as if Spiritclan was crying too. Fortunekit cried too. "Mama!" she wailed over and over again.

Poor Fortunekit was now all alone. At least she still had her siblings, Tearkit and Darkkit. What had just happened had been greatly disturbing. Bubblefrost was sad too. He liked Basilleaf and she had left too. Was all lost?

Dragonblaze cried in the rain with his raised to the sky as if maybe showing Spiritclan all the sadness Autumnstars decision has caused would make them come back.

Tearkit came over to Fortinekit and comforted her by rubbing his head into her body. He was sad too but he didn't show it.

Bubblefrost stood silent with his face staring at the ground.

Rhapsodysong was stunned. She raced over to Plumpaw and Jynxpaw who were sad that some of their frineds had just left forever. She licked their fur and calmed them down. Plumpaw and Jynxpaw then went over to the apprentices den and slept. Rhapsodysong went over to the warriors den but just sat there.

Silvershadow looked at the scene with his blue green eyes wide. He could have imagined this happening. He then raced out of the camp. He wasn't followed by Ivorypaw who went over to Dragonblaze to be their to comfort him. Ugh. She was not so good at comforting people. Sure had lost most of the few friends she had but she was strong. Dragonblaze was strong but not as strong as her. But she would be there to comfort him. They had come a long way since that battle they had. He was rain, crying on the outside. She was snow, crying on the inside.

Soulkit wondered where his Mama had left and what had just happened. he sat in the nursery, confused.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:41 am

OMG OMG OMG OMG I CAN FREAKING BELIEVE IT IM THE LEADER IM THE LEADER!!

icedragon was shocked his leader had just LEFT, along with many of the cats. But instead of being sad, he was angry. How could she do this?! She a leader and a mother!! he saw dragonblaze, one of his best friends, crying, and almost lost it. He growled, but then was suddenly confused. "so wait.." He thought, his eyes widening, "I'm the leader?! OH my Gosh I'm the leader!! I'm the LEADER!! What do I do? Is there an instruction manuel?". He got to his feet and swung his head around, dazed.

Citruspaw sat there, stunned, though she showed nothing. A cold hatred slowly grew in her heart. The truth was, she had always liked spiderpaw (he his a male, right?!). She loved the way his muscles rippled powerfully when he walked and his kind heart. But he had never known, had never even guessed. And now he was gone, GONE. she stood suddenly, and without thinking she charged out of the camp through the rain, feeling mud splashing everywhere, coating her, but she didn't care. She only sprinted faster, desperately trying to catch up with them to tell him, to let him know.

Burntpaw shivered in the sudden rain and saw his sister race by, an odd gleam of anger and panic in her eye. He raced after her, concerened.

WHOA THAT WAS DRAMATIC. and forgive me if spiderpaw is a girl...

Icedragon

https://awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:03 am

Icedragon leapt onto the leader's thing and looked down at the clan, HIS clan. He started to speak. "
compañeros de clan, AUtumnstar puede haber dejado, pero eso no significa que tengamos que renunciar. lavaclan es fuerte, vamos a sobrevivir, al igual que siempre. El día de hoy voy a viajar a Moonstone y recibe mis nueve vidas de spiritclan."

Translation: clanmates, Autumnstar may have left, but that doesnt mean we have to give up. lavaclan is strong, we will survive, just like always. Later today I will journey to moonstone and receive my nine lives from spiritclan.

Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:25 am

Pebblefoot was thoroughly shocked. In his warrior and elder years, Autumnstar had always been there, along with teh other cats who left. He never expected it would happen, and if he was still a hot-headed warrior he would try to stop all of them. But, he had been thinking a lot in his free time. If those cats chose to leave and felt this life really wasn't for them, then it was there choice.

ooc: Yes, Embersong will become Iceheart's mate.

ic: "I guess the patrol is cancelled now," Fallendawn said finally. She couldn't believe or except what just took place.

Embersong agreed. She wondered where Iceheart was and worried, so she followed his scent trail in the rain.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:02 am

Crystalfeather stood there, in shock. She thought she was dreaming. She mewed. "Diamondwing, slap my face with your tail please. Diamondwing shrugged, then he slapped her face. She yowled. "Ow!" Diamondwing quickly licked her face, feeling guilty. Crystalfeather's tears burst out. "It hurts...... and that means I'm not dreaming!! No! It can't be real!!" Diamondwing held his tears in his eyes and mewed softly. "Let's go in... You'll catch a cold......" Crystalfeather led out a biggest sad yowl, and went in the den. She cried and dipped her head in Diamondwing's pelt.

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:50 am

OOC-How many kits will Crystal have? Also what are their names and genders?

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:06 pm

Clearpaw sat with Tigermoon, Bramblethorn, Hawkwing, Kindleheart, Knight and Shadow and they watched the rest of the camp.

Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:00 am

Pebblefoot walked over to the cats watching the camp and sat down with them. He saw the former rogues and for a second felt that flare of anger, but quelled it. "Did you two ever get properly introduced to the clan? And what about your warrior names?"

Fallendawn went to wish Icedragon her congratulations and luck on the journey.

Embersong picked up Iceheart's trail in the wet forest. She raced over to meet him.

Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:37 am

My kits!
Sapphirekit Female Not born yet
A brownish cat with deep blue eyes.
She is calm, she hates to fight, and love all her families very much. She is a kind cat with a sweet scent.
Rubykit male Not born yet
A cat with orange flame colored pelt and Orang eyes.
He is a fun, cheerful cat. He usually laugh even for no reason.
Peridot kit Female Not born yet
A pure black cat with deep green eyes.
She is very quiet and calm and she never show her feeling on face.
Mother: Crystalfeather
Father: Diamondwing
Can I have them during the civil war??

Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:41 am

Like a Star @ heaven It's night now! Like a Star @ heaven
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:01 pm

Do you mean when the civil war starts in Moonclan? Because there isn't going tto be a civil in Lavaclan.....

What will Shadow and Knights wariror names be?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:48 pm

"Iceheart!" EMbersong meowed. She was getting even more worried because the forest was darkening.

Pebblefoot bade his good byes and good nights to the cats and went to sleep in the elder's den. He was tired, and it was nighttime.

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:37 am

Icedragon nodded at fallendawn. "thank you" he sighed and looked at her seriously. "Do you think I should give knight and shadow their warrior names now or wait until I get back?"

citruspaw gasped for air as she sprinted through Lavaclan territory. All she could think was Spiderpaw. Spiderpaw. Spiderpaw. over and over again. Finally she tripped over a large tree root and just laid in the mud, knowing Spideraw and the rest were long gone. She was so tired....

Burntpaw followed citruspaw's bright orange pelt through the forest with ease. He was completely bewildered though, why was his sister so upset?? She never got upset. He saw her trip and lay motionless, and he gasped, running over. "Citruspaw..!" he murmered. "Citruspaw!! CITRUSPAW!!" his voice steadily got louder. "what's wrong with you? Get up get up please!" he pleaded, not even knowing if she could hear him.

Last edited by Icedragon on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Icedragon
Icedragon

Female Posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:44 am

Sorry, I can't go on until next Tuesday or something. Please play my characters! Anyone!
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:38 pm

Fallendawn thought hard about what Icedragon had asked her for a few seconds. "I think you should get your lives first. This way, the clan actually has a leader and will feel safer and also, the first thing you could do as a leader is making the rogues into warriors. This would show the clan that you are a confident leader, too." She hoped Icedragon wouldn't argue about it. Fallendawn hated arguing.

Pebblefoot slept deeply.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:13 am

WHO IS THE MEDICINE CAT?!

Icedragon nodded. "Yes I think that would be the best plan. I'll leave right away. But I need traveling herbs first"

Burntpaw laid his ear against his sisters chest, relieved to find a heartbeat, but he felt like he was going to puke. He was in the middle of Lavaclan territory in the middle of a rainstorm with his unresponsive sister. "Citruspaw CITRUSPAW!!" he tried again, but still got no answer. Sighing, he pulled the limp Citruspaw onto his back and started walking back. "Thank goodness I'm bigger than her!!" he thought sadly.

Citruspaw is unconcious.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:21 am

ooc: Ahh! Wait! Freeze! First things first, everyone it is NOT night yet. 5 pages, everyone!
Second, I forgot your answer but thank you, Eagle!
Third, I'd like to have Mockingflight, Basileaf, and Spiderpaw, cuz' their names are COOL. THANK YOU.
Fourth, Ok, I don't really care. But since this happened, could I add dawn in? Makes waiting for morning a bit easier.
Last but not least, Runa has gave me the permission to play all her cats.
ic: Iceheart heard his mate's calls. "Embersong. I'll go back to camp right away." He unburied his prey and walked back to camp. When he walked back, he noticed an strange emptiness. "Did I miss something?" His cold mew suddenly getting warmer. He dumped his prey on the fresh-kill pile and choose a vole to eat. He walked in to his nest and settled down. He hissed with surprise. There were a lot of empty nests. "It feels like half the clan is gone..." He hissed with astonishment. "Embersong?" He asked uncertainly, as if he thought she left too.
Crystalfeather sighed and walked unsteadily back to her nest. Her stomach was huge. She plopped down in her nest and closed her eyes. Diamondwing? walked to his nest and lay down in it, and started to share tongues with his mate. They eventually both fell asleep.

Last edited by Jaybird on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:57 am

Embersong trudged back to camp, tail and head drooping. She hadn't found Iceheart.

ooc: Can't we just make it night now? Everyone's already sleeping.
The medicine cat should be Silversong and Ocean should be him and the medicine cat apprentice, Ivorypaw.

ic: Pebblefoot slept anyway if it was day or night because he was an elder and could..
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:14 pm

Okay, everyone, I edited my post.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:08 pm

"No, I'm not here, mousebrain," Embersong mewed, her voice laced with sarcasm. She stalked in, her coat blending in with the shadows. The her voice tone changed until she almost sounded like a frightened kit. "You weren't there? Autumnstar, Summerfall, Shadeflower, Mockinglfight, Braveheart, Basilleaf, Crystalblaze, Spottedtail, Dewpaw, Flamepaw, Brushpaw, and Spiderpaw all left the clan-forever." She buried her face in Iceheart's fur and cried. Autumnstar had been her close friend, too.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:10 pm

Iceheart was stunned. "You mean... They just left? The leader? AUTUMNSTAR?"
ooc: Is that all right? I've been RPing somewhere else and I'm just getting so confused~ >.< Sorry.

Last edited by Jaybird on Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:18 pm

"Yep," Embersong sobbed, her reply muffled.

ooc: Jay, edit your post. It looks awkward.

ic: Fallendawn mewed good night and good luck to Icedragon and fell asleep the moment she touched her nest.

Pebblefoot dreamed he was chasing the whole clan "Wait for meeeee!!!" he cried, voice echoing as he fell down a hole. The faces of the cats who left surround the silhouette of the hole, watching as he fell to his death.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:00 am

Iceheart felt sleepy. "Sorry Embersong, I feel like I'm going to..." He fell asleep before finishing his sentence.
(His friend is going to talk to him in his dreams, so he fell asleep.)
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:53 am

Yipeee I'm back! kind of. I can reply on my friend Marco's cp and Jay's house tomorrow! So excited! 3MORE DAYS!
Crystalfeather woke up, spotting Diamondwing licking her coat carefully. Crystalfeather's tear ran down her cheaked, and her sobbed. She mewed "Thanks......"
Oops, no time! only one reply. Shoot.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:40 pm

Embersong smiled tiredly at Iceheart and then fell asleep too.

My cats sleep.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Lavaclan Rp - Page 2 Empty Icedragon wants his steroids

Post by Icedragon Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:25 pm

Icedragon walked over to Silvershadow. "Sorry to bother you so late, but I need traveling herbs. I want to go now so the clan can have a new leader as soon as possible."

Citruspaw is unconcious.

Burntpaw walked back to the camp with Citruspaw on his back.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Lavaclan Rp - Page 2 Empty Por que?

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:28 pm

Pebblefoot got up and walked around came to alleviate his stiffness.

Fallendawn woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. She wondered if Icedragon wanted a travelling companion on his journey.

Embersong slept.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:42 pm

Icedragon waited.

Burntpaw kept walking.

Citruspaw still unconcious.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:44 pm

Fallendawn walked up to Iceadragon. "Do you want a travelling companion? You know, if you get hurt or attacked or something, I can help."

Pebblefoot sat on a rock and stared at the sky.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:56 am

"Yeah I would" Icedragon said honestly. "I have no idea how to do the whole leader thing. Usually when a leader grows old they start telling their deputy about running the clan. But Autumnstar just left, and we never talked about me becoming leader."

burntpaw kept walking with the unconcious citruspaw.

*Hey. I've got authority now. So I decide stuff. Right? Yeah.*
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:10 pm

"Well, you were deputy for quite a time, so you understand the whole commanding thing and responsibility. It shouldn't be too hard to go from deputy to leader. I don't even think you need to organize patrols. You just go to gatherings and act serious and decide important decisions and lead the clan in battle and hold ceremonies and..." Fallendawn stopped to catch her breath. "Actually, that is quite a lot. Um, I'm sure you'll do great though."

Pebblefoot fell asleep on the rock.

Embersong slept.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:21 am

ooc: Okay... WAKE UP. I officially announce MORNING! Yippe!
I'll start playing as the cats I've asked, is that OK? Because if it goes on longer it'll be weird when they come back. I shall eit if there's a problem.
ic: Iceheart woke up.
Basileaf woke up.
Spiderpaw woke up.
Mockingflight woke up.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Pebblefoot woke up with a stiff neck.

Embersong still slept, unaware Iceheart had gotten up.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:38 pm

I'm gonna powerplay silvershadow, I wanna get my nine lives.

"Yeah. Alright." Icedragon said. "Hey look there's Silvershadow!!"

Silvershadow walked over to icedragon with two bundles of traveling herbs. "I heard you two talking, so I made up the bundles.". She placed the bundles down.

Icedragon blinked in surprise. "Thank you Silvershadow!!" he said. He ate his bundle.

Burntpaw finally made it back to camp, exahausted from walking all night with his sister on his back. He walked into the camp and set his sister down on the ground. He sat next to her.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:12 am

Erm I think Crystalfeather is having kit now......
Crystalfeather suddenly woke up. "!!!" Diamondwing looked up, and wondered what happened. Crystalfeather yowled. "Oww! ouch! owowowowowow!!!!!!! I'm Ouch! having kits......!!!!" She dashed out of the den and yowled. "Where is the medicine... ouch! cat!!???"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Lavaclan Rp - Page 2 Empty Zhekaocjs

Post by Icedragon Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:37 pm

Icedragon started to walk out of the camp.

Silvershadow saw the unconcious Citruspaw. "Oh no!!" she thought. She started to go over to her but then heard Crystalfeather yelling. "Whaaat?! You're having kits?! Go back to the nursery why are you running around!! LAY DOWN. I'll grab some herbs and be right back. She ran into the medicine den. "Ummm... Herbs herbs... raspberry leaves... Uhhhh..." She grabbed some leaves in her mouth from a couple different piles and ran back outside.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:02 pm

ha ha seems like the medicine cat is never there for kittings.

Fallendawn ate her bundle and raced after Icedragon.

Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:19 pm

Icedragon nodded to Fallendawn as she ran up next to him. "We leave the territory now.", he said when they reached the border.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:48 am

Crystalfeather lay down in the nursery. Diamondwing panicked and ran around and bumped into a tree. "What...... what should I...... do!?" He was surprised by that he was talking out loud. "He...... help...!!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:52 am

Silvershadow noticed Dimondwing running around. "Dimondwing, can you really quick check on Citruspaw and Burntpaw? Citruspaw seems to be unconcious and she might be hurt. Thanks so much!!". She ran into the nursery. She put the herbs down and gave a stick to Crystalfeather. "Hold this in your mouth when the kits are coming. But first eat these raspberry leaves, they help keep you calm."
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:29 am

UGH!!!!!!!!! SILVERSHADOW IS A BOY AND I CAN ROLEPLAY AS HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

anywho......

Ice can't become leader yet as he needs to have a vision from the past leader or someone like that that tells him he is going to be the next leader. Also before he leaves he needs to assign a new deputy-Embersong is her name, in case you don't know Wink
So like YEAH!

Silversahdow then rushed outside again. HE was so busy! And he was never good with the timing of the kits. He would work on that later. "Ivorypaw! Help Diamondwing with those kits, I am going to be with Icedragon." he called. Ah the joys of having an apprentice-so you could give them work! "Anywho, Icedragon, unless you have had a vision from Spiritclan you can't become leader yet. Also you need to assign the new deputy before you leave.(HINT: EMBERSONG!) Also can you please wait until after Diamondwings kits are done? I need to accompany you there, or Dragonblaze whoever gets the vision, as I am the clans only medicine cat, but not for long if you now want I mean." he said as Silvershadow smiled.

"URGH!" cried Ivorypaw as she got up and walked to the nursery and watched over the birth of the coming kits. Her mentor was SOOO LAZY! WHY? WHY? WHY?????? She could go on but there are some times that are more important then her ranting.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:49 am

What is Citruspaw and Burntpaw doing and where is them?
Diamondwing calmed down, and looked for them. Crystalfeather panted. "Is it...... coming....? Ah!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:46 pm

NOOOO!! Let's just say I had a vision. And who is Embersong again?? I just can't keep track. And plus citruspaw and burntpaw are in the middle of camp.

Icedragon looked at Silvershadow. "Well I had a dream that there was ice. And then there was a star. So I was like, oh, that's like me!! So yeah, does that count?"

Burntpaw sat next to his sister, Citruspaw.

Citruspaw was unconcious.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:04 pm

I play Embersong, Icedragon.

Fallendawn waited for Icedragon.

Pebblefoot went hunting.

ooc: is there a separate rp for the moonrock?
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:33 pm

Kindleheart sat chatting with Hawkwing, Tigermoon, Bramblethorn, Clearpaw, Shadow and Knight.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:07 pm

OOC-Yes there is a separate rp for Moonrock. It is the Medcine Cat Gathering Rp. There is so much chaos in Lavaclan! Also if yo want to have those cats Jay then you have to rp as them changing their minds and coming back as according to some stuff they left. Also you need to make new descriptions for them. You can to Eaglestar with Embersong. Also how many kits, genders, names and descrips?
Clear, Burnt, Citrus, Jynx, and Plum need to become warriors. Dark, Fortune, Tear, Bramble, Wet, Water, Milk and No need to become apprentices. Also Wetfoot can you please change Nokits name into something like maybe Silentkit or something else beside Nokit? Or else she will be Nopaw!

IC-"No." said Silvershadow simply as he blinked his eyes.

Mean while Ivorypaw was struggling with the kitting. She had done one before but she was still inexperienced. Her mentor had never even taught her how to do kittings! Still! Truthfully, she thought that he alwyas knew when there would be a kitting so he always was not there as he didn't know how to do kittings! HA! Loser. Well at least, she, Ivorypaw knew how to do it. "Eat those raspberry leaves. The kits are coming. Here eat this as well, this a combination of willow bark, chamomile, thyme, ragwort, juniper berries and borage. I made the combination myself. It will calm you down, kill the pain, and strengthen your heart and mind as well as make you produce better milk for those new kits. Now ready? One two three-PUSH!" cried Ivorypaw.

Dragonblaze paced around the camp. They had lost most of the cats in the clan but at least ehre was some good news. Icedragin was off with Fallendawn to become the leader but before he could leave he needed to give the ceremonies for all the happenings in the clan. Dragonblaze was glad he had not been chosen leader yet as he could never be a leader with his mate gone.

Jynxpaw and Plumpaw were still kinda sad but now they were excited. New kits were coming, they would have a new leader, a new deputy and in the ceremonies they might (will) be made warriors!

Bubblefrost was out taking a walk where he and Basilleaf used to always walk together. He though that they could have been mates, but then she left without warning. He stopped and surpressed a sob. Why? WHY?

Rhapsodysong knew Bubblefrost, her friend was sad because his mate had left but she didn;t know what to do to comfort him so she decided to give a big rabbit when he got back from the fresh-kill pile.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:30 pm

You can to Eaglestar with Embersong? What does that mean Ocean?

Also, shouldn't Icedragon become leader before he does the ceremonies?

ic; Pebblefoot tried to catch a bird, but failed. There was a reason he was an elder.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:23 pm

OOC-Nope ceremonies first, he needs to pick a deputy! It is part of the code. Also I meant you can too Eagletalon with Embersong. With making a new description for Embersong. Smile
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:17 pm

this is gonna be a really long post. Almost all of it icedragon talking.

"You know Silvershadow, I think it does count.", Icedragon said. "Ill explain my dream more. So I was walking on this huge plain of ice and it was really cold, but it didn't bother me. Plus it was night. And I was walking, and I had to get somewhere but I didn't know where, I just knew it was important to keep walking that way. After a while, I came to this wall of solid ice. There was a little hole just big enough for a cat, so I went through it, and I came to a cave made of ice. And it was HUGE. And there were thousands of cats sitting in there, and they all started whispering to each other when I walked in. But I couldn't see any of their faces, cuz it was really dark. But there was a small hole at the top of the cave that let in light, and in the circle of light was this ice thing, and all the cats were sitting around it, but none of them were in the light. So I walked up to the ice mound, and the the mound was really pretty cuz the moonlight was making it glitter and stuff. So when I walked into the circle of light and I looked up out of the hole in the roof but all I saw was this one star. Then I looked at the mound and it, I don't know, transformed into a star. And then suddenly I could see all the other cats faces, and they were cheering something, but the cave was really echoy so I couldn't understand what they were saying. Then it ended."

icedragon breathed heavily from that long story. "Ok, now time for the ceremony of the deputy!!" he said and jumped onto the leader thing.
"All cats able to catch their own prey gather beneath the leader thing for a clan meeting!!"
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:14 am

ooc: Great.
ic: "Hey everyone! I changed my mind." Basileaf shouted as she charged in to the camp. "Me too!" Mockingflight cried. "Me three! So, what's happening?" Spiderpaw asked.
"What...?" Iceheart gaped at the cats.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:45 am

Diamondwing padded up to where and mewed to Icedragon. "Um...... I'm kinda worried of Crystalfeather...... the medicine cat didn't came yet..." Crystalfeather pushed and one kit came out. "There's ...... Ah!!! more......!!"
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:15 am

Ivorypaw is the medicine cat apprentice. She can take care of it.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:38 pm

Embersong woke up and panicked for a second because Iceheart was gone. She stretched a bit and then heard Icedragon's summons. She walked out to hear what he was going to say.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:11 pm

"Good job! Keep pushing!" cried Ivorypaw. Thank Spirticlan it was almost over.

Bubblefrost cryed, he was missing Basileaf.

"ICEDRAGON!" cried Silvershadow. "Hi! Oh and I was just joking before about you not being leader." Silversahdow then chuckled, he was funny.

My other cats gather.

OOC-So are you guys (Jay and Eagle) going to change their names or descriptions of anything like that? I kinda want to know since I am in charge of the Lavaclan Allegiance. The leader thing? Lol! Does anyone want Autumn and Dragon's kits? Miragekit, Hazekit and Wildkit? I have Soulkit but if you ask I might give him up.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:23 pm

ooc: I'll keep the current descriptions. You should have Soulkit become Souleater, get it? not really but lol!

ic: Fallendawn shook her head at Silvershadow. It wasn't that funny.

Embersong walked almost into Iceheart, Spiderpaw, Basilleaf, and Mockingflight. She gaped at the sight of the other three, said hi, and then turned to Iceheart. "Iceheart, I need to tell you that I think i'm going to have kits."

Pebblefoot was in the forest. He saw Basilleaf and the others run into camp. He knew they were rejoining, so decided to say hi later. He noticed Bubblefrost crying because of Basilleaf, and walked over. "Hey Bubblefrost, Basilleaf is in camp."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:52 pm

Icedragon looked over his clan with a sense of pride and regret. "The time has come to appoint a new deputy. I say these words before Spiritclan, so that the spirits of our ancestors may hear and approve my choice. Embersong will be the new deputy of Lavaclan. Thank you, this concludes the clan meeting."
He lept down from the leader thing and walked over to Fallendawn. "Let's go!!" he said cheerfully.

Citruspaw is unconcious.

After listening to Icedragon, Burntpaw picked up his unconcious sister by the scruff of her neck and dragged her into the medicine cat den.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:24 am

Diamondwing was a little worried about Crystalfeather as he hear the yowling from the nursery.
Crystalfeather yowled, and all of her kits was out. She smiled as she licked her kits. My kits↓
Sapphirekit Female
A brownish cat with deep blue eyes.
She is calm, she hates to fight, and love all her families very much. She is a kind cat with a sweet scent.
Rubykit male
A cat with orange flame colored pelt and Orang eyes.
He is a fun, cheerful cat. He usually laugh even for no reason.
Peridot kit Female
A pure black cat with deep green eyes.
She is very quiet and calm and she never show her feeling on face.
Diamondwing dashed into the nursery as Icedragon finishes his speech. He saw the kits, and smiled. Crystalfeather was surprised. Diamondwing hadn't smiled for moons!
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:05 pm

Fallendawn went and followed Icedragon.

Embersong just stood there with her jaw hanging to the ground for a bit. She knew that Autumnstar had asked her a few times to be deputy, but even icedragon appointed her.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:51 am

"What? Kits? That is great!" Iceheart purred, recovering from his shock.
ooc: Current description is fine, I want Miragekit please! Miragekit ->Miragelight ^.^
Basilleaf
Same description
Funny, kind, silly, daft, cheerful, scatterbrained.
Spiderpaw
Same description
Serious, quiet, secretive, kind.
Mockingflight
Same description
Mix of Basil and Spider
ic: Basilleaf purred "So many kits!"
Spiderpaw looked at Embersong. "Congrats."
Mockingflight mewed "Congratulations, deputy. So, what do you want me to do?"
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter