Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Starfield/Moonrock

5 posters

Go down

Starfield/Moonrock Empty Starfield/Moonrock

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:23 pm

////

Last edited by Oceanstorm on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Starfield/Moonrock Empty Re: Starfield/Moonrock

Post by Eagletalon Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Fallendawn traveled with Icedragon and the two medicine cats to the Moonrock. "Are we there yet?" she asked.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:14 am

Icedragon walked. "Almost there!!" he calling gleefuly.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Female Posts : 220

https://awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:35 am

Silvershadow breathed the ocean air. "Ah, I love this place." he said as he smiled. They soon approached the Moonrock.

Ivorypaw was excited. This place was very magical. She felt honored to be able to see a leader recieve their nine lives and become a leader! Maybe she would see this again in the future.

Silvershadow then said "Now now attention! I must announce somethin before we begin. First we are here so Icedragon can become Icestar. But we are also here for another event, one that surely will not be delayed any longer. Ivorypaw it is time for you to become a full medicine cat. Please step forward."

Ivorypaw's eyes widened with excitement. Finally after all the training she was to be a full medicine cat! About time, too. She stepped forward and waited.

"Now I don't remember all the words so I will just make it up. Ahem. Ivorypaw you have trained for a long time to be a medicine cat so now here we are. So do you wish to become a full medicine cat? Hint: The answer is yes." he said,

Ivorypaw rolled her eyes at her mentor, he was funn, stupid and lazy! "Yes." she said calmly. She ould barely contian her excitement. If you had told her she would be a medicine cat as a kit she would have clawed your nose off. But so much had changed since Silvershadow asked her to be his apprentice. She had enjoyed her apprenticeship very much as well.

"Good, good now. Okay so where was I? Oh yes-from now on you are a full medicine cat of Lavaclan! Hooray! Cheers!n We are cheering! From this moment to forever your name shall be, um, er, Ivory-um, Ivoryfang! Yes! YES! HOORAY!" he cried.

Ivoryfang smiled. She was now a full medicine cat of Lavclan and she had her new name-Ivoryfang. It matched.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:02 pm

Yeah do we are officially at Moonrock! YEAH.

"Ivoryfang!! Ivoryfang!!" Icedragon said happily.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:35 pm

that is an epic name

ic: "Ivoryfang! Ivoryfang!" Fallendawn cheered.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:02 pm

Ivoryfang smiled.

Silvershadow said "Time to get your nine lives Icedragon. I wish your best luck in your dreams everyone." as he settled down and put his nose to the Moonrocks cool silver rock surface. He instantly fell asleep.

Ivoryfang did the same thing she smiled and then put her nose to the Moonrock and fell asleep as well.

OOC-Thanks Eagle! Amy said it should be Ivorytusk but I didn't like that name so I made it Ivoryfang. In the begginning it was going to be Ivorysong. I am glad I chose this one! Smile We can skip Ice getting the lives and the dreams and we can just talk about it after like if you want to guys.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:20 pm

Yeah I like Ivoryfang the best, because it's like white fangs. Ivorytusk just makes me think of elephant

okay, skipping the dream part. Can we say it's morning now, and every slept through the night?

ic: Fallendawn woke up and stretched.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:29 pm

Silvershadow and Ivoryfang woke.

Ivoryfang smiled.

Silvershadow laughed since everything was so funny!

OOC-Also Fallendawn didn't see Ice get his lives only Silver, Ice and Ivory. Sorry but that is the way it goes in warriors.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:33 pm

I know other warriors don't see the leader getting his/her lives. I never implied that Fallendawn did. Gosh, I only read the whole series four times!

ic; Fallendawn walked up to Icedr-no, Icestar now. "I know you can't say anything about how you got your nine lives, but you got them right?"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:37 pm

I sorry Sad Sad
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:40 pm

it okay Laughing Very Happy
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:54 pm

YAY! We friends again. Laughing
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Very Happy Yay!
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:26 pm

"Oh well ya I got them!! And it was cool, there were clouds and stars but that's all I'm saying... For now!! MUHAHAHAHA!!". Icestar said happily. "Lets go back so I can brag."
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:39 pm

"Okay!" Fallendawn shouted. She rolled her eyes. "Let's go before the deputies blow up the clan somehow," she joked.
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:08 pm

"Yay!" Icestar said and they began the journey back. "so do you guys wanna hear a joke? OF COURSE YOU DO. So what is the difference between a jellyfish and a guitar? YOU CANT STRUM A JELLYFISH!! hahahahahahahaha!"

lol i so funny.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:37 pm

Fallendawn was in the mood for jokes also. "Hey, what what is the difference between quiet and loud? YOU!"
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedragon Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:20 pm

"ahahahaha! I love jokes!" Icedragon said. "Why did the plane crash? The pilot was a loaf of bread!!"
Icedragon
Icedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagletalon Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:43 am

"HAHAHA!" Fallendawn laughed. "Okay, this is a really long joke. When I finish, we'll be half way back to camp."

"One day, training, a apprentice asked his mentor,'What's a badger potato? The mentor gasped and mewed,'did you just say that?! Go to the clan leader."

"So the apprentice wen to the clan leader. The leader asked,'Why are you here, young apprentice?' And the apprentice replied, 'I asked my mentor what a badger potato was.' The leader gasped and mewed, 'did you just say that?! Go to the apprentice den!'

"So the apprentice was sent the apprentice den until his father found him. "Why are you here, son?' asked his father. 'Well, I asked my mentor what a badger potato was, and he sent me to the clan leader and he sent me home.' His father gasped and mewed, 'did you just say that?! Get out of here!'"

"So the apprentice left the apprentice den and wandered out of camp. An elder approached him and asked, 'Why are you here, young apprentice?' The apprentice replied, 'Well, I asked my mentor what a badger potato was, and he sent me to the clan leader, who sent me home, and my father kicked me out of home.' The elder gasped and mewed, 'Did you just say that?! You're coming to be judged by the clans in the clan meeting!'"

"So the apprentice went to be judged by the clans. The clan leaders asked him, "Why are you here, apprentice?' and the apprentice replied, 'I asked my mentor what a badger potato was, and he sent me to the clan leader, who sent me home, and my father kicked me out of the den, and sent me to see an elder, who sent me here.' The clan leaders gasped and mewed, 'Did you just say that?! You're being deported!'"

"So the apprentice was on the streets of a huge Twolegplace. an alley cat comes up to him and asked, 'Why are you here, warrior cat?' and the apprentice replied, 'I asked my mentor what a badger potato was, and he sent me to the clan leader, who sent me home, and my father kicked me out of the den, and sent me to see an elder, who sent me to a clan meeting of the leaders, who had me deported here.'"

"The alley cat answer, 'if you want to find out what a badger potato is, come to the dead tree by the river at sunset.'"

"So the apprentice was crossing the thunderpath at a few minutes before sunset when he gets hit by a monster. Moral of the story: Look both ways before crossing the Thunderpath."
Eagletalon
Eagletalon
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:14 pm

"YAY! FUNNY STORY!" cried Silvershadow as he began to laugh hysterically.

Ivoryfang sighed. Her mentor was crazy. Crazy but a good mentor. But still crazy.

Silvershadow suddenly stopped laughing. "But wait what is a Badger potato?

"What is potato?" asked Ivoryfang thinking that was the more important question.

OOC-From here forward we rp on Lavaclan Rp.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:30 am

Ok....... So, how do I do the medicine cat thingy??

Darkpaw travelled to the Moonrock. "Wow..." Glowheart smiled. She touched the Moonrock with her nose and fell asleep. She saw many cats. But they looked evil. She shivered. A cat that looked exactly like the cat her mother told her. "When I was a apprentice, there was a evil mad cat...... He killed many cats and enjoyed blood. He was drove out of the clan and he is the one who tried to kill Turquoisenight. He has a big scar on his cheek......" The cat have a big scar on his cheek. "All black......" The cat were all black. "And red eyes......" The cat had red eyes. She stepped back, still shivering. "No... it can't be... Vampireblood?" Vampireblood looked at Darkpaw. "Oh... Runapaw and Solarpaw's kit..." Darkpaw muttered. "She is Runatune and Solareclipse now......" Vampireblood laughed. "All the same." He looked back. "The Spiritclan cats must be coming soon...... I must leave." He leaped away.
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1189

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:23 pm

OOC-Make Darkpaw be recongnized as a medicine cat apprentice by Spiritclan and then have them gie her a prophecy about the civil war. Here, I made up one you can use. "Water divides the moon on a day of joy, and the Fallens children are doomed to fight. In a ring of fire under the storm, the dead will rule this war." It means that Aqua separtes Moonclan on the apprenticeship ceremony and Fallenstar's children are doomed to fight each other since Solarkit is taken to the evil side. They fight in a ring of fire in a storm and the death of Solarkit and so many others leads the cats to stop all the fighting. I think it is pretty good, right? You can also have Glowheart getting this prophecy as well.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:04 am

ooc: Ok... so should I make a random character?
ic: Darkpaw saw few cats coming. She knew it was a clan leader, but she didn't know who. The cat spoke. "You are a medicine cat apprentice now. We have a prophecy to give you." Darpaw blinked.

ooc: like this?? :l
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:41 am

OOC-Yep. Smile
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Runatone Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:50 am

The cat faded and it's voice echoed. "Water divides the moon on a day of joy, and the Fallens children are doomed to fight. In a ring of fire under the storm, the dead will rule this war." Darkpaw woke up. She saw Glowheart right beside her, asleep. Glowheart woke up and blinked. "Darkpaw, did you heard that?" Darkpaw nodded. "Water divides the moon on a day of joy, and the Fallens children are doomed to fight. In a ring of fire under the storm, the dead will rule this war." Glowheart mewed. "Yep. This is a prophecy, Darkpaw. This is a prophecy for us!" Darkpaw felt nervous. "So... there will be a war soon?" Glowheart nodded. "Let's go back to Moonclan..." Darkpaw murmured an agreement and headed back home.
ooc: Should they tell this to the clan leader?
Runatone
Runatone
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:56 am

OOC-Yes but after the ceremony. Wink
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:16 am

ooc: Here I go. First ceremony... By myself. -tears up-
-stop- I doubt anyone is reading this though. At least, I hope not.

ic: Pansypaw stopped. Partly because he was tired, partly because this place reminded him of... Something. He gazed at a spot in the distance. It was overgrown with plants, but it looked like a camp. Suddenly he felt something push him. It was Hollybell. "Tsk, tsk, are you standing here all night? The sun is going to riiiiise." Pansypaw blinked at her. "Aren't you going to do... A ceremony or something?" Hollybell shook her head. "I'm not your mentor. Or your medicine cat. Sleep!" And with that, she shoved him towards the Moonrock so hard that Pansypaw banged his nose on the rock. But before he could saw ow, he fell asleep. Hollybell sighed and shook her head with exasperation as she walked forward and pressed her nose to the rock.

ooc: Dovepaw prophecy time!

ic: Pansypaw slowly woke up due to a throbbing pain in his nose. As suddenly as it came, it was gone. He shook his head and stood up. He blinked. He was in their old camp. He scented the air. There was nothing except for three familiar scents. Pansypaw blinked. Three hazy shapes were forming in front of him. They were Copperwing, Coldwind, and Gingerpaw. "Copperwing!" Pansypaw greeted his mentor. "Wait! You're not... Not..." His voice trembled. Copperwing nodded. Pansypaw gazed at them with horror before shaking his head. "I can still meet you in Spiritclan!" Copperwing gazed at him with sadness in her eyes, before mewing, "Are you ready? I'm sorry-we're all sorry- for leaving you like this as the remaining medicine cat without a proper name. Pansypaw... It's time. I, Copperwing, medicine cat of ForestClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice." She coughed a bit, and purred. Pansypaw couldn't help purring. His mentor was calling upon herself to look down at him. "He has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help he will serve his Clan for many moons. Pansypaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?"
Pansypaw's eyes shone as he mewed, "I do."
Copperwing continued, "Then by the powers of SpiritClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Pansypaw, from this moment you will be known as Pansyshine. SpiritClan honors your spirit and independence, and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of ForestClan."
Copperwing rested her muzzle on her former apprentice's head, and Pansypaw licks her shoulder. Coldwind and Gingerpaw cheered, "Pansyshine! Pansyshine!" Pansyshine couldn't help purring. As he turned to leave, he heard an echo of Coldwind and Gingerpaw's voice mewing, "A dove falters from its flight, to land in the caring arms of a forest. Flower shall guide bird, in the same path as it has walked. And so the tide of medicine cats continue."

ooc: Crappy prophecy. Sorry.
ic: Pansyshine woke up with a start, the prophecy still ringing in his ears. He saw that Hollybell was already awake. He cocked his head at her. She shook her head. She had different dreams. Pansyshine nodded and walked back to the tsunami camp.
Jaybird
Jaybird
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Female Posts : 1350

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum