Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Twilight rp: Vampires

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Twilight rp: Vampires - Page 2 Empty Twilight rp: Vampires

Post by Tigerstar Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mist dropped onto the dark forest and the animals were eerily silenced, sensing a disturbance. Ferns ruffled close to the ground as rush of wind passed by and a stream ran gurgling quietly separating the backyard of the house from the forest, boulders sitting silently on the riverbank. A young woman walked out, face dappled with small, tan freckles framed by bouncing red curls blown back by a chilling wind. Her grace and quiet step took her leaping over the river, unnaturally soaring through the air, and landing silently on the ground as she continued walking. Jean shorts with rips in them showed her long, strong legs and her crop top showed a thinned, lean, stomach.  Her golden red hazel eyes looked around powerfully, like a predator satisfactorily searching for dessert after a meal. A small trickle of blood slid down her chin and as she grinned and raised her hand to her face to wipe it off, her cherry red lips pulled back to expose sparkling white fangs. With a smile, she burst out running until she was only a blur, heading straight for the mansion. A couple feet away from the wall, she jumped up, flying 50 feet in the air to the open second story window and nimbly stepping inside, ducking so the window frame missed her head. All that was heard was a soft high pitched tinkle of bells that sounded from the room as she landed inside.

Natalie walked downstairs, winking at Kyle, who sighed and turned up the football game louder. She then glared a bit at Valyn as she walked out the front door calling out, "I'm going to the store, text me if you need anything important." her beautiful, light lilting voice floating through the house.

Ooc: Kyle is a freebie that has a crush on natalie. Take him if you want.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Vampires - Page 2 Empty Re: Twilight rp: Vampires

Post by Oceanstorm Sat May 14, 2011 11:25 pm

Gale threw open the door and exclaimed "Who are you guys and what are you doing as he gazed into their......their golden eyes.

Sadie contiued to read her magazine and peered out of the doorway into the outside world to see what her brother was up to.

Gale-12 year old boy that has long, unkempt red hair and blue green eyes. He is energitic, active and atheltic but he is not that smart and would rather be doing sports or something else then doing homework or learning. Gale loves nature and is always observing nature and all the citizens of nature.

Sadie-14 year old girl that has long, wavy strawberry blonde hair and blue brown eyes. She is lazy, unenergitic, and very relaxed about certain things and is never strict with punishments. Her parents dissapeared when she was young and the two families of both began to agrue over what had happened. Their parents went on a tour of Volturi and never came back. So they decided to split the children in half and take care of them. Sadie and her brither, Gale were taken in by their moms grandparents who they were close to. Their grandparents own a chocolate shop-YUM! Sadie loves chocolate and to win her heart give her anything that has chocolate. She has begun to learn the trade from her grandparents. She enjoys annoying her little brother, Gale.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Sat May 14, 2011 11:25 pm

Gale threw open the door and exclaimed "Who are you guys and what are you doing as he gazed into their......their golden eyes.

Sadie contiued to read her magazine and peered out of the doorway into the outside world to see what her brother was up to.

Gale-12 year old boy that has long, unkempt red hair and blue green eyes. He is energitic, active and atheltic but he is not that smart and would rather be doing sports or something else then doing homework or learning. Gale loves nature and is always observing nature and all the citizens of nature.

Sadie-14 year old girl that has long, wavy strawberry blonde hair and blue brown eyes. She is lazy, unenergitic, and very relaxed about certain things and is never strict with punishments. Her parents dissapeared when she was young and the two families of both began to agrue over what had happened. Their parents went on a tour of Volturi and never came back. So they decided to split the children in half and take care of them. Sadie and her brither, Gale were taken in by their moms grandparents who they were close to. Their grandparents own a chocolate shop-YUM! Sadie loves chocolate and to win her heart give her anything that has chocolate. She has begun to learn the trade from her grandparents. She enjoys annoying her little brother, Gale.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sun May 15, 2011 12:09 am

Can Gideon accidentally change gale and then Natalie becomes kind of his older sister? They look similar too.

Natalie cursed. "Aww f***." She grabbed her cell phone and quickly called Maria, a great friend of hers of the coven. "I need you to come pick up a rogue vamp that's joining. Don't ask, I will tell you later." she put the cell phone back into her pocket and told Anthea, "Go with Maria, she will pick you up in my navy blue Porsche panera."
She turned to the boy.
"Gale, follow me. Can you take me to your sister, Sadie?"

Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun May 15, 2011 1:50 pm

ooc: What do you mean?

Maria, who was driving through town in Natalie's navy blue porsche panera, pulled to the side of the road. She picked up her phone and flipped it open and listened for a minute. "Got it." She shut her phone and returned to driving. She drove for a while until she saw Natalie in front of a house with some other vampires. She pulled up next to them.

Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Sun May 15, 2011 3:42 pm

Natalie gently put a hand on Gale's shoulder and led him into his house.

Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 16, 2011 4:09 pm

Anthea was happy. Very happy. Judging by the car, she could guess that the coven was rich-very, very, very rich. And she hhoped she was right. Anthea hopped into the car and asked the vampire drivingthe car "Are you Maria? Where is the coven locatced?" she also asked.

"Um, how do you know my name and my sisters? I haven't even told you yet!My grandparents say I am not allowed to talk to strangers, you know. I think you guys count as strangers. Um....Sadie! We have a problem!" Glae cried out to his sister.

Sadie looked up from her magazine and saw a woman and her brother entering the house. "Yeah, no duh! I'll stake of this." she said as she stood up and said to the lady "We don't want buy what you are selling so gewt lost. Yeah." Sadie said as she laid back down on her couch and continued to read her magazine.

A vampire lurked in the shadows of the town.....looking for her missing prey........

Cerridwen slept in her tiny, but comfotrable cottage in the outskirts of London.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon May 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Maria smiled at Anthea. "Yup, I'm Maria. The coven lives in the a mansion." Maria put the car into drivve and zoomed down the rode. She turned the car down little alleys and side streets until she came to the beautiful mansion. She parked in front of it and turned off the car, taking the keys out as she did so. She opened her door and went around to open Anthea's. "Welcome to the Ancient Coven's Mansion!" She said joyously. Then she lead the way into the huge house.

Gideon follwed Saphira as they made their way to the huge mansion. She started to slow as she reached the front door where a vampire (Maria) was showing a new campire into the house. "Um..." She said hesitantly. "Charlotte sent me. I need to speak with Natalie." Maria looked at her, then at Gideon who was right behind her. She squinted suspiciously, then nodded toward the inside of the house. "You can go inside and wait for her. She's out at the moment." Saphira nodded and lead Gideon into the house. They sat on a bench nearby.

Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 16, 2011 6:43 pm

"How lucky am I? First this coven has a mind messer which is a certainly useful vampire to have, and they are filthy rich! EEEEEK!" she squeeked at her great luck as she whirled around the front entrance for the house and remarked to Gideon "You joining too? Cool! I am joining as well! This is going to be so cool! As I can see you are a newborn so you have no need to worry, being a rich and well-fed vampire is the best! Believe me. Hahahaha!" she laughed as she told him as she entered in the house and whirled around and spinned like a ballerina.

Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 16, 2011 8:28 pm

Natalie laughed softly at Sadie, and tossed her curly red hair over a shoulder. "Good job Gale. And Sadie, I thought (insert parents' names here) taught you better. I am friends of your parents and just getting recently back from a Eurppean sabbatical, I chose to visit you guys. I am not going to be staying for long, not even a night, I have just stopped by to say hi and ran into an old frown of mine." she said, her beautiful voice loud and clear; she wove a bit of her mind persuasion into her speech as she talked.

Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 16, 2011 9:23 pm

"Hahaha!" laughed Gale in a not a very funny way. He laughed because whenever he didnt know what to do he laughed.

"Yeah. Hahaha. Real funny Gale." said Gale as she shook her head and then turned and looked up at the crazy woman. "I am sorry you must have the wrong house....um...crazy psychic lady that sells things? Are parents dissapeared over seven years ago. Now, bye-bye and have a nice day!" as Sadie waved her bye and then turned to reading her magazine.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Also an old frown of mine????
xD
Laughing
lol!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 16, 2011 9:58 pm

I meant friend and I made an edit to Natalie. can she be coven leader pretty pretty pretty please? And my idea was that Natalie used to be with Edward and when he died she got all depressed and everyjing. Maybe even she had a friend or a sister that liked him or something, idk
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 16, 2011 10:07 pm

I'm making up their parents names

"You don't believe me? Fine then. You mothers name is Gwenneth Rose Sheriden, born in the Bronx, New York, mother died at age 15, born in the bathtub. Went to Paul Dunbar middle school, then Saint Rose high school, with me, and then graduated at a community college. Sadie, you were born in Cedar Sainai hospital at 3:33 on June 14, and I was there, it was the day before I left for my sabbatical. Gale, you were born at 4:12 in the morning after 12 hours of labor on September 30. I was there too, visiting from the Ukraine. Is that enough proof?" she said as she threaded memories into her voice as she spoke. It was impossible for the humans to "forget" her now.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 16, 2011 10:09 pm

"Okay then. Are you a stalker?" asked Sadie, now interested in this stranger. /What else does she know, that I love chcolate too?/

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAAA!" laughed Gale, as tears ran down his face. He was scared and now half-crazy with fright.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 16, 2011 10:24 pm

"Yes. I am here tokill you both." Natalie said sarcastically. She looked at Gale and quickly calmed himndown, mentall, of corse. "You really need to be taught some manners little miss PMS. just go eat yor chocolate." Natalie said.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 16, 2011 10:31 pm

Sadie was stunned. Here comes this rich, stranger claiming they know her. /Snap! She kneww what this meant!? she thought as she got up and said "Are you here to take me to Hogwarts?" she asked as her eyes shone with excitement

Gale calmed down and stared at a flower vase. "Wht pretty flowers." he crooned.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 16, 2011 10:54 pm

Natalie barely withheld a loud guffaw of laughter. "Sorry to burst your bubble kiddo, but nope. I'm here to tell you that your parent have left you 10,000,000 dollars. It will arrive tomorrow morning. I must go catch a plane but good luck, and stay in school." And with that, she left.

After arriving back at the mansion, she smelled both a vampire a rogue ninja. Warily she crept out of her car and slid silently up to the door.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 16, 2011 10:55 pm

Natalie barely withheld a loud guffaw of laughter. "Sorry to burst your bubble kiddo, but nope. I'm here to tell you that your parent have left you 10,000,000 dollars. It will arrive tomorrow morning. I must go catch a plane but good luck, and stay in school." And with that, she left.

After arriving back at the mansion, she smelled both a shifter a rogue vampire. Warily she crept out of her car and slid silently up to the door. Mentally, she searched for any other creature, and probed the minds she found.

Last edited by Tigerstar on Tue May 17, 2011 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Vampires - Page 2 Empty I am going to put right now that Sadie and Gale aren't normal as well as their family.

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 17, 2011 7:59 am

Both kids stood in shock silence when they heard the news. Then Gale recovered, stared at Sophie with his darting sea green eyes and said "'Are we going to Hogawarts?' what type of question is that?!" he asked her.

"Hey! It is a reasonable question when some stranger comes up at youur door." she said.

"Yeah, reasonable for you!" he exclaimed as he laughed, loud and strong as Sadie grrred menacingly.

Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue May 17, 2011 6:09 pm

Saphira felt like someone was spying on her, like someone was probing her mind. She stood up and walked to the door, opening it quickly to reveal Natalie. "Hey! Guess who sent me!" She smiled happily.

"I guess." Gideon said, watching the girl spin around the room.

Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Tue May 17, 2011 10:13 pm

Natalie stepped gracefully out from the entryway. "Hello Gideon. You want to join our coven, I presume?" Natalie asked, although se already kne the answer.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 17, 2011 10:37 pm

Anthea danced around in the hallway, though she was old she did do some stupid things at times. Especially like right now.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Wed May 18, 2011 5:51 pm

"Yeah," Gideon answered. Actually no, he thought to himself, but I'll at least try.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Wed May 18, 2011 8:45 pm

Natalie herd him falter and read his mind. "Well ou must be observed before we allow you in." she said. "Thank you Saphira I can handle it from here." she said as hebdismissed Saphira and lead him inside.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Thu May 19, 2011 6:22 pm

Gideon followed Natalie quietly.

Saphira nodded, watching them go farther into the mansion. Then she turned and walked out the door. She changed into a wolf quickly and ran back to her camp.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Thu May 19, 2011 10:48 pm

"Well what are we going to do with the money??" asked Sadie as she read her magazine. She was excited by she was too lazy to show her excitement. Laughing

"How can you cat like that?! We just got 10 million dollars! Imagine what we can do! We are millionaires!!!!" laughed Gale as he threw up his arms and then fell down because he was so happy.

"I guess so." said Sadie as she flipped a page in her magazine. She wanted to use the money to find their missing parents, or to travel and who knew?

"To answer your first question, I want to see Titania and Freyr again." said Gale as a mischievous grin crpet onto his face.

Sadie slowly turned to face her brother. "Are you serious? Do you KNOW how much trouble that could cause for not juts us, but for them to?" she asked as she shook her head in dismay. Titania and Freyr were their older siblings that they hadn't seen for three years. They had been raised by their fathers side of the family who parents owned a pottery and a waterfall comp[any. Since their parents dissapeared in Volturra seven years ago the two sides of the family had been argueing over what had happened and blaming each other.

"Yes. I know. But I really want to see them!" exclaimed Gale.

"Okay, but just know I am NOT telling Gran and Pa. You can tell them. And let me tell ya, they won't be happy. Also remeber that I was aganst this!" she cried as Gale fled the room to tell their grandparents.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Vampires - Page 2 Empty I guess I have to post now

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 30, 2011 6:11 pm

Though their grandparents wern't happy about it they went to see their siblings. There was a long arguement with the other grandparents but then they were allowed to have a day together on their own. So they left and talked about the money they had aquired and what they would do with it. They wanted to go thank the lady that had given them the money so they left her house and in Gale words "To mingle with the rich folk!"

Titania, their oldest sister ringed the doorbell while Sadie, Gale and Fenrir waited for them to answer.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 30, 2011 6:41 pm

Natalie heard the door ring and cursed. She sent Gideon to Thalia, and went to answer the door. "Yes?" she said as she gracefully opened the door. She saw fenrir's face, and her breath caught. "Fenrir..." she said quietly.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 30, 2011 6:53 pm

"Um hi!" said Gale as he raced inside the house.

"We wanted to thank you for the money-it has changed our lives." said Sadie as she looked at her siblings she hadn't seen in three years.

"Yes indeed it has. Now allow inside so we may thank thee." said Titania.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 30, 2011 6:56 pm

Idea: Fenrir and Natalie were a couple in the past, and it was very strong, but Ntalie broke. It off and blah blah blah? Yes?
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Mon May 30, 2011 6:58 pm

Gideon went to Thalia.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 30, 2011 8:20 pm

Sure Tiger.

Ok everyone remember the plan-Gideon bites Gale and then yadadada!

"Natalie." said Fenrir, his voice cool and calm and icy like a wind of the winter.

"Oh-so this was the girl that gave you your money. Hmmmmr how interesting. Did you know that she happened to be Fenrir's boyfrind-no I guess not. So what has been happening recently to you, Natalie? I still see you have those bells on your leg." said Titania. She didn't like Natalie since she broke up with her brother, whom had really loved her.

"Ummm-can we come inside and talk?" asked Sadie.

Gale said "OMG!" as he danced around the giant room. He moved in the living room and the kitchen, the kitchen had a big glassw window that overlooked the forested valley below. The house was on the cliff so it had a very good view.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 30, 2011 8:35 pm

Natalie smiled. "Titania. You haven't changed a bit. As blunt as ever." Natalie said as she stepped aside, letting the bells jingle. "Many more have been added, Titania." She said, loud enough for only her old friend to hear. Her eyes met Fenrir's, and she accidentally let slip a hint of pain in her now green-gold eyes.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 30, 2011 8:38 pm

"May we come inside and talk?" asked Fenrir as he looked into familair and lovely green-gold eyes.

"Yes lets. I have a few words to tell Natalie and I think she will enjoy being in a conversation with me-Miss Titania Blunt." said Titani as she walked inside without an invintation.

"Um..well...." said Sadie whom was confused.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 30, 2011 8:50 pm

Natalie inclined her head, and welcomed them into her kitchen. With a flourish, she opened the giant refrigerator door with ease. "Fenrir, if you would like to prepare something you ar welcome to. I was never the chef anyway..." Natalie said as she trailed off, remembering bittersweet memories of past relationships.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm

Enter Gideon.

"Yes. Of course. I remember." said Fenrir as he looked at the food they had as he remembered all the hapy times he had with her.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 30, 2011 9:02 pm

Gideon is a newborn right? Is he gonna lose it with gale? An stuff?

Natalie smiled and stepped away from the fridge. She turned to Titania. "What has been happening, Tainie?" Natalie asked casually, using Her special nickname for Titania.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 30, 2011 11:33 pm

Yep-Gideon turns Gale into vampire and then Gale turns Titania and Fenrir as well. Except Sadie.

"Oh you know. Killing off girls that broke my brothers heart, making pots-usual stuff, Nata." she said as she smiled a dangerous smile.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 30, 2011 11:43 pm

Can Natalie pls?.... Actually just read the pm
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Mon May 30, 2011 11:49 pm

Natalie laughed and smiled at Titania, whispering under her breath. "Just try, Titania..." Warning her off
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Mon May 30, 2011 11:53 pm

"Oh, one day I will, mark my words." she whispered.

Fenrir coughed loudly to distract them.

Sadie was confused.

Sure Tiger, so Fenrir leaves because things are getting arckward, Gideon changes Gale, Sadie jumps away(you will see) and Titani runs away or someting or gets changed. Changed I think.

Good?
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Tue May 31, 2011 12:13 am

"Just try, titania, the day ou try will be the day you die." she whispered bak. Suddenly, apiece of her contact fell away in her hand. Cursing, she flew to the bathroom.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue May 31, 2011 5:52 pm

Gideon looked around at all of them.

ooc: So Gideon has to change Gale? Can Gideon go need-blood-crazy and attack him?
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 31, 2011 7:14 pm

sure!

I am lookinf forward to this.
I have the entire scene in my mind.

"Well isn't she nice?" asked Titania as she looked at the people around her. Her brother Gale was was by a person that had just entered the room(Gideon) Sadie was sitting on the couch with them. " 'The path of love never did run smooth.' " she said to Fenrir, quoting Shakespeare.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue May 31, 2011 8:04 pm

ooc: hehehe fun!

Gideon listened to the conversation. He was starting to feel hungry, really hungry.
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 31, 2011 8:08 pm

I know-Sadie is going to jump out a window. Now you know why I made them have a giant glass window. It will be dramatic! Then she will escape to the werwolves. Maybe they are in the future and they scented her? Laughing Laughing
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue May 31, 2011 8:19 pm

Yeah! Sadie will jump out the window becuase Gideon attacked Gale! She shall live with the werewolves in the near future.
This will get things going a bit!
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 31, 2011 8:25 pm

Do you want him to attack Gale now?

Gale stood next to a boy. He was looking at the window.

Titania had gotten up and was looking at the rooms beyond the kitchen-but she was still in the kitchen.

Fenrir was still sitting on the couch.

Sadie was standing by the window looking at her brother.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Tue May 31, 2011 8:38 pm

Natalie returned, with a tinkle of the bells on her ankles, she arrived in the doorway. She saw Gideon and her eyes widened in alarm. "Fenrir!" she hissed at him, then shooting a dangerous glance to Gideon, trying to tell him that Gideon was Dangerous. Fenrir knew about vampires, Natalie had told him years before.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue May 31, 2011 8:44 pm

ooc: Yes!

Gideon's stomach started to growl loudly. He licked his lips. He needed to get out of here before he hurt someone! He started to make his way out of the room, but stopped as he spotted the boy next to him. His eyes focused on the curve of his neck. He licked his lips again then tried to get out of the room but it was too late! Gideon launched himself at the boy uncontrolabely. He latched onto him and sank his razor sharp fangs into his neck before the boy could react!
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Twilight rp: Vampires - Page 2 Empty YES!

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 31, 2011 8:49 pm

Gale shouted in agony as suddenly his eyes turned bright red. He pushed himself away from the boy. He felt....different. And hungry. So hungry.

Titania saw her brothers eyes change and she screamed in alarm and ran away-up the house and away. She went into an emty bedroom and locked the door.

Fenrir caught her glance but it was too late to save his brother. He raised a pillow in protection as his eyes glanced at Natalies for help.

Sadie saw the boy bite her brothers neck and saw his eyes turn red. She saw Titania scream and saw her run away. Keeping a straigh face, never screaming or yelling, with a somewhat irriatated and bpred expression she bended her knees and with her arms crossed crashed throught the window. The glass window broke in million of little pieces. She then remember turn and roll so she turned in the air and landed upright on the forest floor. The fall would have made anyone scream but not her. She took off on a jog when she landed and raced through the forest.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue May 31, 2011 9:15 pm

Gideon backed away from the boy. "Oh my gosh!" He gasped as he covered his mouth to hide the blood that was still there. He hadn't mean't to do that! "I'm so sorry!"
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Tue May 31, 2011 9:42 pm

Natalie quickly took a hold of Gideon's mind and shut it down immediately. She ten moved on to Gale's mind. She cursed. "Thalia!" she screamed. Facing Fenrir, she said, "He needs blood now." she said grimly.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 31, 2011 9:43 pm

"Too late!" exclaimed Gale as his bloodred flashed and then he ran after his sister, Titania.

Titania heard footsteps and screamed again. She had been lured in a house full of freaks! She always had known Natalie and her family were freaky but never this freaky! She started to cry and to wail as her end drew near.

Gale charged through the door and it broke and splintered down and Titania gave another ear-piercing scream. Gale launched himself at her, his teeth bared.

Titania didn't even scream this time. There was no fear. Things were slowing down and she released that the her world was about to end. She closed her eyes and everything faded into blackness......dizzying blackness and darkness that overwhelmed her.

Gale plunged his teeth deep into the girls neck.

Fenrir cried out in alarm at the events and raced upstairs.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue May 31, 2011 9:59 pm

Gideon fell to the floor, unconcious.

I have to go! See you guys tomorrow!
(Unless I over do something! lol jk!)
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 31, 2011 10:00 pm

Bye!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Tue May 31, 2011 10:03 pm

Natalie raced upstairs and weighed her options. She could shut down the boy's mind, but that would put him at risk of death. She could take over the boys mind, but that would render her body useless. Now we would have two new newborns in the same room. She quickly took over the boys mind and saw her body slump to te floor as she retracted her fangs from Titania's neck. "Fenrir get out of here!" she said, now with Gale's voice.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceanstorm Tue May 31, 2011 10:08 pm

Fenrir knew about vampires. He din't believe in them and that was why they broke up before. But he knew they were real. He had tried to forget about them but he couldn't. He then raced out of the house and drove away.

Titania was unconscious.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerstar Tue May 31, 2011 10:21 pm

Can u please get Thalia in here?

Natalie felt herself go through the change again. She screamed in pain and for the whole hour of intense pain, until it was over, she remained in his body.

One hour later

Natalie finally let go of his mind. Returning to her own body, panting in exhaustion, and closed her eyes. An hour long mind hold on an extremely intense change tired out even the most ancient of vampires.
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next