Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awesome Clan
Do you want to login? If you login you can access all of our cool & fun activities and roleplay! If do not have an account, then you can register Smile
Awesome Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Awesomeclan News
Season: Strong-breeze, 3rd Moon (Fall/Autumn, November) Weather: The weather in the islands is now cooling down as the season begins to whind down into cool-breeze. Clan News: Lavaclan, Forestclan, and Oceanclan have teamed up to fight against Sunclan, while Moonclan is being ripped apart by their bloody civil war. RP News: I have updated AwesomeClan with some new things and have also given it a new format! A few new things will soon follow and soon the Other Roleplay's will be up and running! And maybe even something more..... ;)

Awesomeclan staff are always about and ready to help others, Admins will allways answer questions and help you out

Statistics
We have 122 registered users
The newest registered user is fabeayelen

Our users have posted a total of 10089 messages in 461 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

toshiro hitsugaya is amazing andwonderful and he is so cool I am named after his sword. His sword is an icedragon so there you have it!1 ugh i want to fill up all 255 characters that you can put in this title!! yeah thats right be scared. whoo!! BYE!!!

+2
Oceanstorm
Icedragon
6 posters

Go down

toshiro hitsugaya is amazing andwonderful and he is so cool I am named after his sword.  His sword is an icedragon so there you have it!1 ugh i want to fill up all 255 characters that you can put in this title!!  yeah thats right be scared.  whoo!! BYE!!! Empty toshiro hitsugaya is amazing andwonderful and he is so cool I am named after his sword. His sword is an icedragon so there you have it!1 ugh i want to fill up all 255 characters that you can put in this title!! yeah thats right be scared. whoo!! BYE!!!

Post by Icedragon Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:53 pm

cherry whoa are there a lot of emotion things!! lol! YES I AM ADDRESSING YOU, MY LOYAL READER!! AREN'T YOU HONORED? you should be. but, my friends, it has come to a time in this post to talk about bellastars' rules. Some of them are impossible not to break!! LIKE CURSING!! just kidding I would never curse with such young children around!! (but most of you are probably my age anyway)
is going off topic really considered spamming? cuz i will get banned for that (BUT YOU WOULD NEVER BAN ME BELLASTAR, or would you? *narrows eyes and looks at suspicously*)
UGH THIS IS ALL SO SERIOUS!! to much pressure. Tear tear :~(
yawn good night, yall!!

"JUST BE WHO YALL WANT TO BE" -shugo chara, an anime

"Hyorinmaru" -bleach, an anime

IF YOU WATCH EITHER OF THESE TELL ME!! IF YOU DON'T WATCH THEM!! you will not be dissapointed. but watch bleach first.
Icedragon
Icedragon

Female Posts : 220

https://awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

toshiro hitsugaya is amazing andwonderful and he is so cool I am named after his sword.  His sword is an icedragon so there you have it!1 ugh i want to fill up all 255 characters that you can put in this title!!  yeah thats right be scared.  whoo!! BYE!!! Empty AMY WHY?

Post by Oceanstorm Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Why Amy? WHY? Laughing Very Happy
She is right you really should watch them. All of my friends including I are addicted to anime (WHOO GO ANIME! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ) Amy and I watch Bleach. She got me conviced on watching it and it also has some really cool theme songs-Nobody knows who I really am. I never felt this empty before. And if I ever need someone to come along who going to be there to keep me strong? Tabi wa-thats it and that is from the first ending song of bleah! I am glad amy conviced to watch bleach as it is really good and addicting. Gillian aka Ravenfeather watches Soul Eater which is very similair to bleach and some other show whoses name I can't remember.

Here are some links to anime stuff! Which is your next homework everyone! (Amy you can assign homework it is true and check out some of the new topics and the NEW hi)

LINKS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX2gYCTRMmo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTv_LorOv5s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx_SyLXVzb8
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Male Posts : 2622

http://www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

toshiro hitsugaya is amazing andwonderful and he is so cool I am named after his sword.  His sword is an icedragon so there you have it!1 ugh i want to fill up all 255 characters that you can put in this title!!  yeah thats right be scared.  whoo!! BYE!!! Empty ANIME

Post by Oceanstorm Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:42 am

Okay so the anime stuff you should should be:
Bleach
Soul Eater
Shugo Charo
Ouran High School Host Club
and that is it
and if please tell us if you read manga as we are always on the lookout for more soon to be anime!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

toshiro hitsugaya is amazing andwonderful and he is so cool I am named after his sword.  His sword is an icedragon so there you have it!1 ugh i want to fill up all 255 characters that you can put in this title!!  yeah thats right be scared.  whoo!! BYE!!! Empty XD randomness rules XD

Post by Bellastar Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:47 am

Chu guys are to random to be real XD
Bellastar
Bellastar

Female Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

toshiro hitsugaya is amazing andwonderful and he is so cool I am named after his sword.  His sword is an icedragon so there you have it!1 ugh i want to fill up all 255 characters that you can put in this title!!  yeah thats right be scared.  whoo!! BYE!!! Empty Anime (that i watch)

Post by Angelfeather Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:08 pm

So really two anime shows that i've liked have been
Blood+
Mew Mew Power

Blood+ (as you might guess) is a pretty bloody show about these vampires monsters and the people that were born to defeat them. Kinda gross, but it's not bad.
And then some of you might remember Mew Mew from when you were younger, but I still watch it once in a while cause it's cute.
Angelfeather
Angelfeather

Female Posts : 48

Back to top Go down

toshiro hitsugaya is amazing andwonderful and he is so cool I am named after his sword.  His sword is an icedragon so there you have it!1 ugh i want to fill up all 255 characters that you can put in this title!!  yeah thats right be scared.  whoo!! BYE!!! Empty I am evil for doing this to you guys......

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:31 pm

I told Bellstar that everyone on here seems to watch anime or read manga!
I am sure not all of you but you know!
I am posting on everything!
I am evil!
^ They all start with I!
MUHAWAWAWAWAWAWA!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

toshiro hitsugaya is amazing andwonderful and he is so cool I am named after his sword.  His sword is an icedragon so there you have it!1 ugh i want to fill up all 255 characters that you can put in this title!!  yeah thats right be scared.  whoo!! BYE!!! Empty .....

Post by Tigerstar Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:57 pm

I draw manga, does that count?
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Female Posts : 577

Back to top Go down

toshiro hitsugaya is amazing andwonderful and he is so cool I am named after his sword.  His sword is an icedragon so there you have it!1 ugh i want to fill up all 255 characters that you can put in this title!!  yeah thats right be scared.  whoo!! BYE!!! Empty But you are not a boy!

Post by Oceanstorm Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:41 pm

Of course it does, boyo!
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

toshiro hitsugaya is amazing andwonderful and he is so cool I am named after his sword.  His sword is an icedragon so there you have it!1 ugh i want to fill up all 255 characters that you can put in this title!!  yeah thats right be scared.  whoo!! BYE!!! Empty Ummmm

Post by Tigerstar Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:59 pm

Definitely not a boy, and are ou being racist? I'm Irish so don't go there!

Jk hahaha xD
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

toshiro hitsugaya is amazing andwonderful and he is so cool I am named after his sword.  His sword is an icedragon so there you have it!1 ugh i want to fill up all 255 characters that you can put in this title!!  yeah thats right be scared.  whoo!! BYE!!! Empty whoa people

Post by Icedragon Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:07 pm

WATCH WOLF'S RAIN AS WELL

WOOT
WOOT
WOOF
WOOF

MEOW MEOW
Icedragon
Icedragon

Female Posts : 220

https://awesomecl4n.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

toshiro hitsugaya is amazing andwonderful and he is so cool I am named after his sword.  His sword is an icedragon so there you have it!1 ugh i want to fill up all 255 characters that you can put in this title!!  yeah thats right be scared.  whoo!! BYE!!! Empty OMG!!!!

Post by Flamestar Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:28 pm

I LOVE WOLF'S RAIN!!!!
Flamestar
Flamestar
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Female Posts : 495

Back to top Go down

toshiro hitsugaya is amazing andwonderful and he is so cool I am named after his sword.  His sword is an icedragon so there you have it!1 ugh i want to fill up all 255 characters that you can put in this title!!  yeah thats right be scared.  whoo!! BYE!!! Empty Wolfs Rain!!!!!!!!!

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:38 am

I swear I think I should make a character called Wolfsrain-though it could be like a rogue cat.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

toshiro hitsugaya is amazing andwonderful and he is so cool I am named after his sword.  His sword is an icedragon so there you have it!1 ugh i want to fill up all 255 characters that you can put in this title!!  yeah thats right be scared.  whoo!! BYE!!! Empty Re: toshiro hitsugaya is amazing andwonderful and he is so cool I am named after his sword. His sword is an icedragon so there you have it!1 ugh i want to fill up all 255 characters that you can put in this title!! yeah thats right be scared. whoo!! BYE!!!

Post by Tigerstar Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:09 pm

Lavaclan is in need of a rogue cat to lead an attack. That's later though....
Tigerstar
Tigerstar
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

toshiro hitsugaya is amazing andwonderful and he is so cool I am named after his sword.  His sword is an icedragon so there you have it!1 ugh i want to fill up all 255 characters that you can put in this title!!  yeah thats right be scared.  whoo!! BYE!!! Empty I need to make a rogue cat.....

Post by Oceanstorm Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:12 pm

End o second arc or begginning of third arc so not for a while anyways.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

toshiro hitsugaya is amazing andwonderful and he is so cool I am named after his sword.  His sword is an icedragon so there you have it!1 ugh i want to fill up all 255 characters that you can put in this title!!  yeah thats right be scared.  whoo!! BYE!!! Empty Re: toshiro hitsugaya is amazing andwonderful and he is so cool I am named after his sword. His sword is an icedragon so there you have it!1 ugh i want to fill up all 255 characters that you can put in this title!! yeah thats right be scared. whoo!! BYE!!!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down